The ultimate human goal

Tifinden

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 10:47 am
@rosborne979,
will to continue breathing, with this statement, I begin to ponder the caliber of breathing, the caliber in a manner which defines its relevance as a goal, perhaps the goal would be to further survival or existence, as I previously stated during a lively discourse, the human goal is to prolong life, yet breathing.... well, breathing is the mere basis of our existence, so in effect, perhaps your statement is relevant, yet the scourges of time will eventually halt our breath, therefore, perhaps the ultimate human goal should be of a more eminent, prevailing, persisting nature, a more resolute and definitive aspirations which adheres to the supreme capability of the human race when it is driven to address the extensions of its endowed capability.
hamilton

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 02:36 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

Your pompous babbling is sexuality in every sentence...your delusions of grandeur are worse then I previously thought

so you're calling him a pompous perve?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 07:51 pm
@Tifinden,
All humans stop breathing after a short time of existence. Some of us even choose to stop breathing even earlier.

If the human goal is to prolong life, we are pretty miserable little creatures given the pathetically short time we have to live.
FBM

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 10:49 pm
I think that underlying all the behaviors we exhibit is the drive to be free of all stresses. It's impossible to achieve, but it keeps us active.
0 Replies

Tifinden

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 11:14 am
@maxdancona,
A lascivious and carnal fiend of insatiable lust and sordid caliber
0 Replies

sheranudeep

Reply Thu 17 May, 2012 03:46 am
@Tifinden,
Goal of every human is different from the other . Some strive for money all their life while rest love to stay with their family . But all humans love to stay happy .
0 Replies