The Ultimate Goal of Humanity (and how we'll get there)

hamilton

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2011 12:06 pm
@reasoning logic,
im not saying a little oppression is a bad thing...
it just keeps the government on it's toes, trying to avoid revolution and rebellion. and where do you come up with all these videos?
do you have, like a bin or folder on your computer/phone full of videos marked oppression, government, happy, rapping, etc?
i had forgotten about this thread. i talked one of my friends into coming online for this, but this is about all he posted. he said it was to slow...
oh well.
i'd almost forgotten about this thread.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2011 12:33 pm
@hamilton,
Quote:
im not saying a little oppression is a bad thing...
it just keeps the government on it's toes, trying to avoid revolution and rebellion.

I think rebellion can be good at times so I have to agree!

If you ever have a friend come on let me know and I will try and add to his/her post because I see this as a place to expand the mind and that is what we all need in my opinion!
hamilton

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2011 12:39 pm
@reasoning logic,
sure thing!
0 Replies

hamilton

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2011 01:10 pm
@reasoning logic,
so long as it's not a super bloody one...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2011 01:36 pm
@hamilton,
I agree, I do not like to see blood neither but the sad truth is it happens most of the time and allot of the times it is not those rebelling that are doing the killing but rather those who have beliefs rather than understandings!

They believe that their traditional ways are absolutely the best way and they do not want to see a change!

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2011 02:06 pm
@hamilton,
Have you seen this thread? I am not sure if you would be interested or not!
It seems as the shooter Had beliefs.

http://able2know.org/topic/174895-1
hamilton

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2011 02:08 pm
@reasoning logic,
mmm...
im not into current events, no.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2011 02:12 pm
@hamilton,
I hate to admit it, but it was and still is my big down fall, "not paying attention to current things that could effect my life!
hamilton

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2011 02:15 pm
@reasoning logic,
same.
0 Replies