How to lose weight fast health and easily?

Tue 10 May, 2011 03:42 am
Sometimes we can't help ourselves but to eat more and set aside the daily diets. Gained some weight and I really want to lose some. Any ideas on a healthy program for losing weight?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 1,312 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Tue 10 May, 2011 06:00 am
@angelmarrin,
Once again, www.sparkpeople.com . I do not own this site and I get zero monetary benefit from posting this. They are just a good program and they work.
0 Replies

Michaelswan

Mon 13 May, 2013 10:39 pm
Here are some important tips for easily and fast weight loss....
1. Drink lots of water a day, minimum seven or eight glass.
2. Do regular exercises daily specially walking and running.
3. Avoid junk foods, eat more green vegetables and fruits.
4. Balance your diet.
5. Drink Green Tea daily as a diet.

Try these tips and get rid off weight.
0 Replies

fordmart

Tue 30 Jul, 2013 05:07 am
@angelmarrin,
boy, its all in our hands. one must have self control to avoid bad things from happening. first of all, you need to consider how much you need and how much are you consuming at the time compared to your daily life activities. refer to weight loss simulators for help
0 Replies

HealthyweightLossplu

Thu 3 Dec, 2015 04:05 am
@angelmarrin,
You ought to work out to get physically fit and solid, not to lose weight.You are plainly expending a bigger number of calories than you are burning.Try adjusting your eating regimen in conjunction with the activity. You've as of now begun with banning pop. Have a go at banning ALL sugar water. This implies caffeinated beverages and juices.People frequently adapt to stopping nicotine with eating more regularly. Make an effort not to.
0 Replies