Did Waterboarding lead to the death of Osama?

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 05:44 pm
@JTT,
Blaming the country that is attacked for the attack is pretty sad. That's like the guy saying after the murder...."she made me angry so I killed her". Funny stuff.
JTT

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 05:51 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
Blaming the country that is attacked for the attack is pretty sad.

Is it, Ren? What of Vietnam, Nicaragua, Panama, Guatemala, Iran, Greece, Korea, Laos, Cambodia, ... ?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 06:57 pm
@JTT,
Why would you live in a country you hate so much?
JTT

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 07:19 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Why do you flee so easily when you meet with facts?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 22 May, 2011 10:40 pm
@JTT,
I'm not disputing your facts. I'm asking you how you can blame the USA for Pearl Harbor. I also asked you if you blame the USA for the attack on 9/11. Do you?
DrewDad

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 07:35 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Obviously, someone in the administration told him to toe the party line.

lol

Because there's a conspiracy between Obama and John McCain to discredit torture....

You're a riot.
parados

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 07:35 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Sure. Obviously, someone in the administration told him to toe the party line.

That's funny Renaldo.

Are you sure he wasn't toeing the line when he made the statement you want to believe?

When in doubt just accuse the people you disagree with of lying. It works well for you since you can ignore facts that way.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 08:56 am
@DrewDad,
And there's a conspiracy among the right to condone waterboarding those poor little terrorists which is "torture", but we can shoot them in the eyeball while they are unarmed. That makes sense in la la land.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 08:57 am
@parados,
Read your last sentence again while you look into a mirror.
parados

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 08:59 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
I see you've decided to accuse Navy Seals of murder again.

Is that the dance your puppeteers told you to do today?
raprap

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 09:00 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Paradous tagged you bubby.

Rap
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 09:46 am
@parados,
Why do you accuse America of torture because some scummy terrorist gets some water up his nose and thinks he's drowning? Idiot.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 09:47 am
@raprap,
That makes my day when pusillanimous pissants accuse me of loving my country. Go ahead and spew your vile contempt for freedom loving Americans. It makes us stronger.
parados

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 10:23 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Why do you accuse America of torture because some scummy terrorist gets some water up his nose and thinks he's drowning?

To quote Renaldo Dubois.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Now you've just left the topic. That means you've run out of talking points and have resorted to la la land. You lose.

Quote:
Idiot.

Yes, that does describe you pretty accurately. (Reminder ---you shouldn't respond to this because I "interrupted" your post but we know you don't play by your own rules.)
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 11:12 am
@parados,
So tell us, why is it torture to put a little water up a terrorist's nose, but murdering an unarmed terrorist is okay? Confused much?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 11:23 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
It's not just putting a little bit of water up someone's nose, uou know that. So, regarding the killing of Bin Laden, are you saying America committed a war crime? If so it doesn't sound very patriotic. Or are you one of those 'Patriotic Americans' who's really only patriotic when the Republicans are in power?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 12:01 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
So tell us, why is it torture to put a little water up a terrorist's nose, but murdering an unarmed terrorist is okay? Confused much?

Neither is okay, Renaldo. It's just business as usual for a rogue nation.
parados

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 12:32 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Now you've just left the topic. That means you've run out of talking points and have resorted to la la land. You lose.

Perhaps you should argue with yourself for a while Renaldo.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 02:25 pm
@JTT,
Are you an American?
parados

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 02:29 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Are you an American?

Renaldo Dubois wrote: