BIN LADEN is DEAD!!!!

JTT

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 01:46 pm
@JGoldman10,
Yes, it's time to move on. There are countries to pillage, children upon which to to spread depleted uranium, adults to torture, women to rape.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 02:17 pm
@JTT,
BUG OFF.

RADICAL ISLAM is a MUCH BIGGER THREAT to the US than the Al Qaeda.
JTT

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 02:23 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
RADICAL ISLAM is a MUCH BIGGER THREAT to the US than the Al Qaeda.

Much brighter folk [and lots of dumber ones] than you have repeated this old canard time and time again, J.

Ask yourself; if they are such a big threat, why is it that the score is a couple million Middle Easterners to a few thousand Americans?

Seems like the same "big" threat that America has had to face from those ever dangerous Nicaraguans, or the constant invasions that the Vietnamese have launched on the US west coast, or the Cubans, now there's a dangerous bunch; have they taken Florida yet?
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 02:24 pm
@JGoldman10,
Yep, and Barry Obama is a much bigger threat to the US than radical Islamic terrorists and Al Qaeda combined
Gargamel

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 02:25 pm
@H2O MAN,
Tell that to the families of 9/11 victims, asshole.
JTT

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 02:28 pm
@H2O MAN,
Explain why [I don't want to make this too difficult for you] in one sentence or less.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 02:28 pm
@Gargamel,
They are fully aware of the clear and present danger that is in the White House today
JTT

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 02:43 pm
@H2O MAN,
I see that you've even used some buzzwords, "clear and present danger", without understanding what they mean.

You get an F, but you have a chance to rewrite your "essay". Don't blow it, h2oman. I'm speaking figuratively here but perhaps if you spent less time sucking Hannity, Limbaugh, ... and thinking for yourself, I know, I know, completely radical concept that you just aren't prepared to deal with.

Okay, just do your homework. Plagiarize from any nut source you want.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 03:31 pm
@JTT,
Radical Islam is a BIG THREAT to the ISREALIS and the THE CHRISTIAN WORLD. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

DO NOT TRY TO INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE.

You probably DON'T WATCH TBN OR ANY CHRISTIAN NETWORK so YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 03:39 pm
@JGoldman10,
I dont think I would be any more interested in being brain washed by christian or jewish radicals than Islamitic radicals. They are all the same in that the only truths they know are in their closed minds.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 03:42 pm
@RABEL222,
Global studies or current events is not my FORTE- that doesn't make me an idiot.

Go impose your SECULARISM on someone else.
JTT

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 03:44 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Global studies or current events is not my FORTE- that doesn't make me an idiot.

Do I detect a contradiction here, J? Smile
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 03:58 pm
@JTT,
I am not an EXPERT on these things. I am IGNORANT of them that doesn't make me STUPID.

I am more into Christianity, God, the Bible, art, math and science.
JTT

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 04:14 pm
@JGoldman10,
I agree. You saw my smiley face.

If you are ignorant of these things, then don't you think it wise to either refrain from comment or ask questions to get up to speed?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 06:21 pm
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/291137918.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1304642207&Signature=AjWge9O10fq61UjAF5gfoOXYZIU%3D
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 07:15 am
Al-Qaida aspired to attack US train on 9/11/11

0 Replies