i need help losing weight

Sat 30 Apr, 2011 01:05 am
hi, i am 15 and weight 267 or 270 . can you help me lose weight i am in a 44 guys know and want to be in a 32 by the end of the summer , and a 28 when school gets out.. what can i do? i cant go to the gym because of work and school .. so what exersise can i do in my room? can anybody help?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 13 • Views: 4,180 • Replies: 23
Topic Closed
No top replies

FBM

Sat 30 Apr, 2011 01:14 am
@megan fox,
How tall are you, megan?

I'd recommend starting out by walking as much as possible. If you're within a mile of someplace you need to go, walk there and back. The human body was designed to walk, walk, walk. We've been doing it for many, many thousands of years until the Industrial Revolution, now we're suffering for having mechanical transportation so readily available. The human body needs to walk, walk, walk, walk...
megan fox

Sat 30 Apr, 2011 01:20 am
@FBM,
ok thx and i am 5'5
FBM

Sat 30 Apr, 2011 01:24 am
@megan fox,
Get some comfy shoes, go out and explore the world around you. I'll bet there's a lot to be seen. Enjoy!
0 Replies

Fido

Sat 30 Apr, 2011 05:32 am
@megan fox,
megan fox wrote:

hi, i am 15 and weight 267 or 270 . can you help me lose weight i am in a 44 guys know and want to be in a 32 by the end of the summer , and a 28 when school gets out.. what can i do? i cant go to the gym because of work and school .. so what exersise can i do in my room? can anybody help?
You have to get out of your room, and walk because anything else will kill you... Or swim if you actually move... Floating does not count... Quit eating meat, take your vitaminse, and eat lots of salad no dressing, salsa is Okay, with eggs, but only half the yolks... Drink lots of water, no soda pop, and if you are hungry have some anti-acid... It will kill the pain of too much acid... MOVE. and do not let yourself get depressed about it.. Be tough and hard on yourself...
0 Replies

jespah

Sat 30 Apr, 2011 05:46 am
@megan fox,
http://www.sparkteens.com/

I do not own this site or have any affiliation with it. I just know that it works. The advice to walk, and to watch your food intake, is good - now let professionals give you some details, and a plan you can stick with.
0 Replies

Kimaya

Wed 30 Nov, 2011 12:50 am
@megan fox,
I think this is something really serious , i think you should take out time for workout it will only help you and these may also be reason of weight gain till now.
0 Replies

Stephanie Ingram

Fri 29 Mar, 2013 12:50 am
@megan fox,
Start exercise on daily basis,also try yoga 
0 Replies

hcgexecutive

Tue 23 Apr, 2013 03:19 am
You should try free hand exercise.Get up early in the morning and go for jogging. avoid junk foods like burger or pizza.....
0 Replies

beatrixtuffy

Wed 24 Apr, 2013 01:49 am
@megan fox,
hey megan, loosing weight is difficult task and without putting a right kind of efforts you can not get success to achieve your goal. However, we give suggestion like try to control healthy eating and eat diet fruits in breakfast and take salad in lunch time. Do light exercise regularly without taking any break, you heard about Yoga and Mediation technique use this technique.
0 Replies

thedentalimplant

Mon 29 Apr, 2013 03:49 am
@megan fox,
Start dieting from today and do a lots of exercise.
0 Replies

hcgexecutive

Tue 14 May, 2013 01:44 am
I think he is right................
0 Replies

jb8181

Thu 16 May, 2013 09:06 pm
@megan fox,
What ever you choose - good luck!
Hopefully, you have a happy, healthy life in front of you!
0 Replies

thedentalimplant

Mon 20 May, 2013 02:58 am
@megan fox,
Download freehand exercises tutorial from internet and practice in the morning and evening. You can also go for some diet pills along with exercise at home.
0 Replies

vonny

Mon 20 May, 2013 03:08 am
@megan fox,
Why not try keeping a food diary? You need a book showing how many calories are contained in various foods, and a diary or exercise book, and must write down EVERY single item you eat. I have a couple of friends who've done this and they were horrified and amazed at how many calories a day they consumed!

Approximate figures are that a female needs 2,000 calories a day, but if you want to slim, then you need to cut it down to 1,500 a day or lower. Start on 1,500 then work down to 1,200, but no lower. Start doing exercises at least twice a day. Start of with 20 or 30 minutes of gentle exercise to get you into the habit, then extend it to include more vigorous exercise, but always warm up before you start, and warm down when you finish , to avoid muscle cramps and strains.

Doing the above, and not cheating - and that's the hard part - every day, ought to see a fairly steady reduction in your weight. Good luck.
0 Replies

hcgexecutive

Mon 1 Jul, 2013 03:02 am
dally work out and eat green vegetables i think is best way to lose your weight..
Aaron555

Tue 2 Jul, 2013 09:24 am
@hcgexecutive,
You should do some abs and cardio exercises at your home to get help for the weight loss.
Do push ups, pull ups, sits ups, rope jumping and yoga workout with consistency at your home to lose your weight through your exercise.
You can get help from your diet for cutting your extra weight. Eat raw veggies foods and also take water diet including green tea, citrus fruits juices, and green vegetables soups etc for burning the fat.
0 Replies

Choleslo

Fri 16 Aug, 2013 05:24 pm
@megan fox,
It's better to join a gym else morning walk and try to do all of your work by your own also swimming is also a good exercise for losing weight and participate in all sport activities this will help you a lot and most important proper diet is required to lose weight.

Good luck
0 Replies

Temma Alexa

Sat 12 Oct, 2013 03:55 am
@megan fox,
Hi, it is very good that you have the will to lose weight and stay fit and healthy. To help you in this I would say you should never skip your breakfast, or eat any of your meals while watching television or doing anything on your computer. That way we tend to eat more.
0 Replies

Happiness For You

Mon 21 Oct, 2013 04:59 am
@megan fox,
eat healthy food with lots of nutrition in your diet and eliminate fat foods from your diet.