misslizzy55

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 08:32 am
I have read so many different things about what Steve's last days were like. One thing I heard from one of the Mexican team was that his abdominal tumor would've choked him within a short period of time.

[email protected]
0 Replies

misslizzy55

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 08:47 am
@talk72000,
So what? Wasn't Steve nominated for an Academy Award for "The Sand Pebbles", but lost to Melvyn Douglas?

[email protected]
0 Replies

WhiteDove5

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 07:30 pm
McQueen frequently called me on my FBI-tapped telephone. In one call McQueen made to me, he stated in his famous hero’s voice, "I’m going to blow the lid off this Cancer Racket." This of course freaked out the Cancer Establishment. The FBI then leaked it out to the National Enquirer scandal sheet of the CIA. This exposure was to discredit me. McQueen was then constantly watched and harassed by the FBI, CIA and the Media.

MCQUEEN MURDER

During the surgery, the skin over the liver was cut open and the encapsulated, dead Tumor fell out on the operating table. After surgery McQueen had a talk with me. During the night a government agent came into his room posing as a Physician on duty and injected McQueen with a blood clotting medication, which was the cause of death.

Quoted by Dr. William Kelley
Kelley Protocol
farmerman

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 08:55 pm
@WhiteDove5,
THIS JUST IN:

STEVE MCQUEEN IS STILL DEAD
0 Replies

JayneeLibrarian

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 08:38 pm
I just have a question, not taking sides (my Dad died of cancer, so I know what an emotional subject it is). If the cancer was in Steve McQueen's liver, was there any discussion of a liver transplant? Now, in 2014, I'm sure that would have been one of the alternatives, if possible, but in 1980 I don't know. My Mom died after 14 1/2 hours of surgery (and "dying" twice on the operating table) just to replace the valves of her heart. This was in 1972 when it wasn't a super-common operation. Now it's pretty common and pretty successful. Anyone able to answer my question? I just wish something could have been done for him. He was not only a wonderful, full-of-life actor, he was waaaayyyyyy to young to die.
0 Replies

JayneeLibrarian

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 08:40 pm
Whether you believe in traditional medicine or holistic medicine, or a combination of both, Steve McQueen's death was really a bummer. He was a terrific actor, thank God he was able to leave a wonderful body of work behind, he was also too young to die, especially in such a painful way.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 09:04 pm
@JayneeLibrarian,
I agree; I have watched The Sand Pebbles at least a dozen times, and it's a long movie. I had Mako sign my VCR case of that movie. I should get my wife to transfer it from VCR to DVD soon, because I'm sure the life of the VCR is coming to its end.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 10:34 pm
I think everybody that posted on this thread thought a lot of him. Sand Pebbles was an exceptional movie.
0 Replies