Whats He Playing At??

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 02:12 pm
(Edited, I Know I Posted Twice. Sorry Smile This Is The Better Version)

Okay As You Can Probably Guess I'm In High School And Going Through The Stage Of Young Love. Lets Call Him "C".

The Problem Is He Doesn't Love Me. Or At least I Think He Doesn't. We Talk On Msn And In Real Hes Always Very Flirty And Kind And Complimentary. He Seems To Like Me And Is Very Fond Of Me, He Invited Me Bowling With A Few Of His Friends. Hes Also Always Looking For Excuses To Talk To Me And Always Walks Near Me, Hes Just Got A Locker Next To Me And He Always Texts Me.

Then The Other Day I Asked If He Liked A Girl "S" And He Said He Did. I Acted Along Yet I Was Truly Heartbroken. He Accidentally Sent Me Kisses Which Were For "S" But I'm Wondering If These Are All Lies Just To Cover Up That He Likes Me. He Often Sends Me Them Kisses And Then Puts "Oops I'm So Sorry!" I Don't Think Hes Talking Else Because Hes Talking To Me So Much He Cant Possibly Have Chance To Reply Another Person.

He Doesn't Even Go Out With "S" But Sends Her Kisses Because She Likes Him Too. What If This Is All A Lie? By The Way He Mentioned Something About A Plan About To Unfold So Is This It??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,867 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 02:48 pm
@LunaSpirit,
Flirting like that online is not serious stuff. Take some time and get to know each orther ...in person. You might want to think about binge light and breezy but don't take things too seriously.
LunaSpirit

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 02:55 pm
@Ragman,
We Know Each Other Very Well And Are Good Friends In Real. I Get What You Mean Though He Tells Me Everything About Everything Online! In Real Hes A Little More To Himself. Thanks For Replying Anyway.
Ragman

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 03:03 pm
@LunaSpirit,
Regardless oh how well you know one another, try not to take his flirting too seriously. When he's in person he probably is pretty shy. However, you might want to let him know that you're interested in more, if you really are.
LunaSpirit

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 03:15 pm
@Ragman,
Okay, I Guess I Should Relax A little.I Should Show Him I'm Interested Aswell, But What If It Ruins Our Friendship?
Ragman

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:43 pm
@LunaSpirit,
That's a risk, but you just have to talk about it and understand it can be a touchy subject and has to be approached carefully
0 Replies

MrSandman

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 08:33 pm
@LunaSpirit,
Is this "C" a shy kind of guy? If so, it's possible he's just too nervous to say anything and might be worried about ruining your friendship too. You seem like a pretty mature person by thinking such things out and not over reacting based off assumptions. I'm impressed.

But honestly, without really knowing either of you, or the dynamic of your current relationship, anything beyond the general for advice is risky. We can only go off what you say and how you perceive things. Boys in High School are at a difficult time. Often they're still trying to fit in and understand their own identity. It's not uncommon for some of them to be dealing with their own hormonal changes, as well. It's very complicated and frustrating for most guys in H.S.!

Good luck. I do hope things work out. Just be careful not to put him in a situation where he feels threatened. ie "Do you like me or what? because I like you and want to be with you forever and get married and have kids and grow old and retire in Florida. And if you even think about another girl, I'll kick your puppy." Yeah, avoid those kinds of conversations. Wink
dadpad

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 09:12 pm
Quote:
ie "Do you like me or what? because I like you and want to be with you forever and get married and have kids and grow old and retire in Florida. And if you even think about another girl, I'll kick your puppy." Yeah, avoid those kinds of conversations.

lol (sorry Op)
(giggle)
....erm... harumph. yes sound advice there mr sandman.
0 Replies

LunaSpirit

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 05:18 am
@MrSandman,
Thanks For Posting! You Have Helped So Much And You Made Me Laugh As Well!! Hes Pretty Shy Guy Over All Really. Very Happy
contrex

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 05:27 am
@LunaSpirit,
Lunaspirit, did you know that in English we don't start every word with a capital letter?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2011 07:06 am
It is easy to flirt by texting or email. It is really teasing.

He is able to hide behind these instruments.

Either have a REAL talk with this guy or find someone who can actually speak to you.

0 Replies