Lovatts BIG April - Even Better Than Usual

Dogz

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2011 07:51 pm
This is the first time I have completed a Demon in one sitting! Has anyone else found this Demon easier than usual?

Compiler's Choice on page 23 - Battleships: This was brilliant. I enjoyed it so much! Is this puzzle available in any other mags? I am itching to do some more, (even though my pencil eraser is half the size it started at) Wink
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,862 • Replies: 5
No top replies

shirlz

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2011 04:44 pm
@Dogz,
Hi Dogz,
All I know is I would love to tell the compiler where she could put her battleships. I am tearing my hair out on this one. Have so many erasures theres not much paper left. Had to scan the page and work on my copies. GRRRRR.
Shirlz
Dutchy

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2011 05:03 pm
@shirlz,
Hi shirlz

I agree 100% with you although after a lot of cursing I finally solved the thing. LOL

Dutchy
Dogz

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 12:12 am
@shirlz,
Hi Shirlz,
Don't worry...I almost wore out the eraser on my pencil, too. But I found it a lot of fun. It's funny - it reminds me a little of the Skeleton puzzle, yet I can NEVER solve that one! I despise the Skeleton so much that I refuse to even attempt it anymore.

Dutchy, I knew you'd get it. Ye of little faith Smile

0 Replies

WendyLou

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 04:39 pm
@Dutchy,
@ Dutchy.
I've never played battle ship and have absolutely no idea how to start, how to play the game and have sat there looking at this thing for half an hour....LOL
I notice that two people can play the game and that it apparently is a well known one. Off to Google to look at the rules, which really aren't stated here for a novice.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 06:41 pm
@WendyLou,
Hi WendyLou

Here is the solution to the Battleship problem.

http://able2know.org/topic/171451-1#post-4592576

Good luck.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Lovatts BIG April - Even Better Than Usual
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 05:39:25