OBVIOUS TROLL

ossobuco

Mon 9 Nov, 2015 07:06 pm
@Ragman,
Strongly agree, Ragman.

Some of my favorite people feed. Even people against feeding, feed. We all want to bellow, from whatever side, sometimes.

Among the temperate, I'll name JoefromChicago, Thomas, and Joenation. I may have missed some. Ticomaya is temperate, JLNobody is temperate. Neither of those two are without opinions. They are a kind of backbone.

I think I remember Robert and Blatham talking about debate and the how to's, which I was interested in, as I was never taught that. I was not allowed to argue in my school or family, it was a sin, more so in my weirdo high school years. I'm less spitty about my grammar school, they were much saner.

I know all that sounds odd. I think a lot of that is still going on in areas of the U.S.

Max, if I remember, says he doubts things were ever different.
He missed eight years.
ossobuco

Mon 9 Nov, 2015 07:28 pm
@ossobuco,
I missed mentioning Rosborne and doubtless others.

The thing is, not all speakers here use insults as a mode.
0 Replies

Ragman

Mon 9 Nov, 2015 07:56 pm
@ossobuco,
The key, IMHO, with handling conflict and this dynamic (however you choose to name it) is to disagree without being disagreeable.
layman

Mon 9 Nov, 2015 08:00 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
The key, IMHO, with handling conflict and this dynamic (however you choose to name it) is to disagree without being disagreeable.

With some, that aint even possible, Rags. The mere fact that you disagree with them is seen as an attack, however you phrase it.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Mon 9 Nov, 2015 08:02 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Not feeling personally insulted when someone says out loud that they believe something different would help too. We have some crazy out of control egos around here, some of whom seem to feel justified in burning A2K down in the act of protecting themselves from reality. There are a bunch more with popcorn watching the show, cheering on the narcissists on a rampage, because they are shits with nothing better to do. It is long past time for the adults to break the dynamic.
layman

Mon 9 Nov, 2015 08:06 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
We have some crazy out of control egos around here, some of whom seem to feel justified in burning A2K down in the act of protecting themselves from reality.

True dat, Hawk.

And if you try to resist the ensuing verbal attack in any way, they become absolutely infuriated. And accuse the other guy of "picking a fight," of course.
hawkeye10

Mon 9 Nov, 2015 08:19 pm
@layman,
Quote:
And if you try to resist the ensuing verbal attack in any way, they become absolutely infuriated. And accuse the other guy of "picking a fight," of course.

That and that the mark is a moral reprobate who should be banned.

I like Builder's sig line
Quote:
Persevere. It pisses people off.

A2K has suffered more than enough damage at the hands of these marauding not fully formed adults. It is time to get to "ENOUGH!"
0 Replies

djjd62

Mon 9 Nov, 2015 08:25 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
There are a bunch more with popcorn watching the show, cheering on the narcissists on a rampage, because they are shits with nothing better to do.

everybody needs a hobby
djjd62

Mon 9 Nov, 2015 08:28 pm
i've said it before, i'll say it again, i miss JGoldman10

so sue me

i also miss that crazy bastard cjhsa
ossobuco

Mon 9 Nov, 2015 08:30 pm
@hawkeye10,
I'll agree with you on that.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 9 Nov, 2015 08:30 pm
@djjd62,
I'm with you on the second one.

He had some excellent recipes.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Mon 9 Nov, 2015 08:32 pm
@djjd62,
This place is not a hobby for me.

I get you differ and avoid connection.
hawkeye10

Mon 9 Nov, 2015 08:36 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:
There are a bunch more with popcorn watching the show, cheering on the narcissists on a rampage, because they are shits with nothing better to do.

everybody needs a hobby

And these are the same people who will constantly mock jim Bob for his hobbies of drinking Bud and watching NASCAR.

I say give me Jim Bob, at least he does not want to hurt anyone. At least he is not unpleasant to people for shits and grins. Certainly that makes bubba the better man.
djjd62

Mon 9 Nov, 2015 08:40 pm
@ossobuco,
i'll confront if need be, i'd rather just point and laugh

it's just there's so much less to point and laugh at these days, most of the threads end up in endless name calling or endless cut and paste (yes bobsuall or whatever your name is, i'm looking at you) nightmares
0 Replies

djjd62

Mon 9 Nov, 2015 08:44 pm
@hawkeye10,
not hurting anyone?

the only reason to watch NASCAR is there might be a death in a firey crash
0 Replies

layman

Mon 9 Nov, 2015 08:47 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I say give me Jim Bob, at least he does not want to hurt anyone. At least he is not unpleasant to people. Certainly that makes bubba the better man.

What!?

You don't like pompous pretentiousness. Bombastic bluster? Swaggering self-promotion? Cowardly calumny? Devout demogogery?

Where are your refined sensibilities, man?

Show me someone with an severe inferiority complex, and I'll show you someone who produces plenty to feel inferior about.
djjd62

Mon 9 Nov, 2015 08:54 pm
@layman,
if it wasn't for my inferiority complex i wouldn't be the man i'm not today
layman

Mon 9 Nov, 2015 09:19 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
if it wasn't for my inferiority complex i wouldn't be the man i'm not today

Heh, Dj, I like your style. You're one of the few I've encountered here who display a sense of humor and don't take themselves too seriously.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 10 Nov, 2015 05:04 am
Ah-hahahahahahahahaha . . .

Desperate attempts at provocation, and delusions everywhere . . . i love it.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 10 Nov, 2015 05:50 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
i also miss that crazy bastard cjhsa
ME too, . Sometimes batshit is really entertaining. I remember aarguing with him about these hunters who shot my cat. He, of course, sided with the hunters.