0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 02:30 am
@roger,
Oooh c'mon roger, explain yourself so i can answer you back
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 03:05 am
I hope Zorro, the Gay Blade gets you . . .

momoends

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 03:14 am
@Setanta,
WTF?!!!! I'm a 38 old woman who Was legally married to another for 8 years. Why does posting in forums something worth to be called as "new hobby"?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 03:40 am
I did not mention the word hobby. Grow a sense of humor.
momoends

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 02:21 am
@Setanta,
roger did... anyway this forums are supposed to help people, share common experiences and feel wellcome.... my sense of humor is perfectly ok, thank you. I just felt alone and disconnected and search some discussions about homosexuals... it won´t happen again..
Setanta

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 02:35 am
Roger is responsible for what Roger says, i'm not.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 08:31 pm
@momoends,
momoends wrote:

.. anyway this forums are supposed to help people, share common experiences and feel wellcome.... my sense of humor is perfectly ok, thank you. I just felt alone and disconnected and search some discussions about homosexuals... it won´t happen again..

You need not feel alone and disconnected. Please feel free to post your ideas and please ignore anyone who's trying to disturb you. Be happy and enjoy yourself on A2K. Very Happy
0 Replies

SparklyPotato

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2015 12:35 am
@dadpad,
Just replying to the point about raising Gay and Straight children, my parents are straight yet I am attracted to the same sex. I believe that it doesn't matter whether your parents are gay or not, in fact, genes have little to nothing to do with it. That's just my opinion though Smile
momoends

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 04:20 am
@SparklyPotato,
i totally agree with you: if parents sexuality defined their children´s then... homosexuals wouldn´t exists nowadays.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2015 10:18 pm
Take all the homosexuals in the world.
Now take away all those who are self-obsessed, afraid of the opposite sex, have deplorable reasons such as they were molested children, the sex crazed who dont care who or what they have sex with, and so on and we are left with a very small minority of people who were born with a miss-match between their body and their mind. This remainder I trust implicitly, but the rest have too high an incidence of child-molestation to be allowed to be parents.
momoends

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 02:46 am
@Ionus,
oh really, is that why catholic church doesn´t allow their priests to get married and have family?
just so you know statistically child molestation is by far more often comitted on female victims than male ones... so no, not hight an incidence among homosexuals
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 01:02 pm
Number 3 is interesting: "Obviously, gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children."

Then Adam and Eve must have been both straight and gay.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 01:13 pm
Hello? This was a parody/satire thread.

Why not read the thread before commenting insultingly?

The list was taken from Outrage Magazine, as mentioned in the original post.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outrage_Magazine
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2016 06:07 am
@dadpad,
oh wow! that was awesome! hahahahah every single haters argument rebutted!
0 Replies