Setanta

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 02:21 pm
@chai2,
Of course, there is John Wayne Gacy. Graffitos at University of Illinois in late 1980:

Hey, Gacy, leave them kids alone
All in all, you're just another kid in the crawl
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 02:28 pm
honorable mention to John Wayne Bobbitt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta_xNgpSNrM(tvma)
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 02:56 pm
Bruce Wayne was a good guy, of course fiction can make heroes out of anyone...or any name.
wayne

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 03:01 pm
@wandeljw,
Oh man, I'm afraid to look out my window.
How'd they get my picture?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 04:13 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

I could just be that "Wayne" is a very popular name.....

It is, for serial killers and psychopaths!

In another thread, started by our friend Wayne, it's been determined you only have to worry if your neighbors middle name is Wayne.

First name Wayne is ok.

0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 07:38 pm
I just giving this a little bump because it is strangely important to me to know if anyone can identify the person from the film.

I had a very scary encounter with someone who looks just like him 30 something years ago. It's kind of driving me nuts to know if it's the same guy.
Arella Mae

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 09:07 pm
@boomerang,
I don't know but it is possible you can go to the Vermont State Penitentiary site and get a list of who is incarcerated. If you did run into him you are right he is one scarey dude. He scored 40 out of 4o on that psychopath scale.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 09:33 pm
@boomerang,
Someone on YouTube, going by the user name aoaker, posted this comment along with a video about Wayne...
Quote:

American criminal psychopath Wayne scored a mind-blowing 40/40 on the Hare Psychopathy Checklist. Such is the rarity of this score, he has been invited to appear on national television a handful of times, giving the public an insight into how decayed and wretched the human mind can be.

Now I was BEYOND shocked to see this man on a TV documentary about psychopathy, because he was a prominent figure in my childhood, who was involved with the church community, and liked by all. Not only is he officially diagnosed with psychopathy, he is among the most dangerous in the world. The hollow-faced, former Meth addict is a versatile criminal, engaging in murder, assault, vandalism, theft, drug possession and child sexual assault. Like a true psychopath, he is totally unable to learn from past mistakes, with conditional releases from prison being revoked. I put this video togther using clips recorded in 2000 during his incarceration at Vermont State Penitentiary.

Now released from jail and pushing 60, he was recently busted again for cannabis.
http://www.youtube.com/user/aoaker

Boomerang, you can try sending a message to aoaker at the above YouTube link, and that person might be able to give you Wayne's last name and more info.

boomerang

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 01:47 pm
@firefly,
That's a good idea! Thank you.

For it to be the guy I'm thinking of he would have had to spend at least a little time a long way from Vermont.

He just has such a "specific" look. When I came on camera I'm sure my gasp was audible.
Arella Mae

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 04:55 pm
@boomerang,
At first glance he kind of looks like Rodney Alcala, the Dating Game Killer. His hair is long and wavy like that and he's really thin too but it's not the same guy.
JPB

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 05:11 pm
Found another reference to him here. See comment below video..
http://watchfullmoviesonline.xhost.ro/?p=292

Quote:
holy JOE Surprised i heard from two folks in work that the man with long hair was on youtube. his name isnt wayne and the dob is bogus but he was living in bristol vt as recently as ‘05 working at a local diner. he was then moved to another location. people pretty much knew from his look and menial job he was an ex con but not that he was this fucked up. most folks thought he was harmless. he was heavily involved with his local church community before he was thrown in jail and is a very religious man.

Edit - my brother lives not too far from there. I just sent him a link to see if he's familiar with the story or knows who the guy might be.
boomerang

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 05:34 pm
@Arella Mae,
It was the early 80s when I came across this person I'm remembering. He was really weird and scary and he inexplicably gave me a Polaroid photo of himself. I studied it so I ever came across him again I'd know to run the other way.

I remember thinking that he looked like Dee Snyder from the band Twisted Sister:

http://s11.allstarpics.net/images/orig/l/o/lo3e9xikau9o3o99.jpg
boomerang

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 05:38 pm
@JPB,
Thanks JPB. That would be great.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 05:43 pm
@boomerang,
I can't imagine how that felt. I don't think I've ever run into anyone that I felt that strongly about and I am glad I haven't. I hope you get this resolved.
boomerang

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 05:44 pm
@firefly,
Turns out that you have to have a youtube account to send messages. I know I don't want to post anything publicly so I'll have to consider setting up an account.
boomerang

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 05:54 pm
@Arella Mae,
It felt awful. It feels awful now. I wish I'd never clicked on the link to that movie.

If I had known then what I know now I certainly could have had him arrested for kidnapping. I've often wondered if that guy terrorized anyone else. I hate thinking I didn't do anything to stop him. I was young and stupid and scared.
CalamityJane

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 06:41 pm
@boomerang,
Sometimes fate is looking out for you, boomer. We had a serial killer here in San Diego who picked up stranded female motorists. Before he killed # 2,
my female co-worker whose car stalled on the freeway, was approached by
someone and was offered a ride to the next gas station. She had bad vibes
with this guy and declined, saying her husband was on his way already.
The guy left and when he was caught a year later his picture circulated the
news and my co-worker recognized him as the "Good Samaritan" who tried
to help her. Boy was she glad that she declined his offer.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 07:51 pm
@boomerang,
If you have a gmail account, Boomer, you can use that name and password to send aoaker a message without having to register with YouTube.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2011 11:50 am
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:
Bruce Wayne was a good guy,
of course fiction can make heroes out of anyone...or any name.
John Wayne was OK.
He caused no trouble.

David
0 Replies

info2u

Reply Mon 30 May, 2011 08:01 pm
@DrewDad,
Don't know if anyone is still looking into this but if you listen carefully he says to the therapist he turned 45 (c. 2000) on January 23rd, he's an extreme psychopath and therefore a pathological liar (he did score 40/40 on the PCL-R) but I doubt he would lie about such a thing.
0 Replies