Can you delete threads or request they be deleted here?

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 07:25 pm
Can you do that here, and if so how do I go about doing that?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 17 • Views: 14,255 • Replies: 177

dyslexia

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 07:44 pm
@JGoldman10,
yes, of course you can, just send a PM to Setanta requesting which thread you want deleted. If he doesn't cooperate, sent the same PM to Roger.
wayne

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 07:47 pm
@dyslexia,
You are soooo bad Very Happy
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 07:58 pm
@JGoldman10,
I haven't seen any threads be deleted except under rare and extreme circumstances Usually people just stop responding to the threads so they get pushed further down the pages of the list of new topics and new posts where they are out of sight.

If you are wishing to merge threads together and delete others, you can make a final post in the ones you want deleted or merged, asking people to move the discussion to the other thread and provide a link to it.
dyslexia

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 08:09 pm
or you can continue posting of this thread and nice people like me will continue posting here a well keeping this thread alive for decades.
your friend The Dys. remember Setanta, Roger and myself are just here to serve your needs so don't hesitate to PM us whenever you have a question.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 09:37 pm
@dyslexia,
I don't consider Setanta a friend. He read too much into what I was posting here. I didn't agree with what he was posting and neither did he. He doesn't want me PMing him-I have no desire to talk to him anyway.

He's trying to antogonize me for being a Christian, and thought I was being racist when I wasn't-I have him on ignore.

I forgive him-I have to-I have no desire to talk to him though. I HOPE he finds it in his heart to forgive me for trying to tell him where to go, and/or for anything else I did that he took offense at. I apologize if he took that the wrong way.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 09:38 pm
@Butrflynet,
I feel some threads I created were errant-that's why I'd like to delete some.
PaddyH

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 10:46 pm
@JGoldman10,
I can see why Setanta would think you were a racist when most of your posts are to do with people of a race different to your own.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 10:52 pm
@PaddyH,
I was curious to know how Asians describe their skin color. I was on an Asian forum discussing it.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 10:53 pm
@PaddyH,
I like Asian culture and Asian women-that makes me a racist?
sozobe

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 10:27 am
@JGoldman10,
I think if you just don't post to them they will die off before long.
snood

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 11:56 pm
@sozobe,
sozobe wrote:

I think if you just don't post to them they will die off before long.

One can hope.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 12:00 am
@dyslexia,
SCREAMED!!! Oh, thank you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 04:39 am
@JGoldman10,
This is a goddamned pack of lies, and you are an incredible egomaniac. You say that you didn't agree with what i was posting, and neither did i. I agree with what i posted, which is why i posted it, you ******* idiot. I'm not "trying to antagonize" you for being a christian, i was pointing out what a raging hypocrite you are, for, among other reasons, your hatefulness and such idiocy as denying that Catholics are christians, or claiming that fundamentalist don't believe in following every word of the bible (your idiotic claim). I don't give a rat's ass if you have me on ignore, but i don't intend to let you spread your delusional, self-serving and usually hateful tripe without comment. You are a ******* childish, ego-centric idiot with a narrow, uninformed and stereotyped world view.
Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 04:40 am
@dyslexia,
You crack me up, Boss.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 06:19 am
@Setanta,
That makes me wonder Sport, does hateful tripe taste different from friendly tripe?
Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 06:20 am
@Sturgis,
Hurry up and die, will ya, ya worthless dick sucker.

Now there's some hateful tripe for ya, just like slime you're always addressing to me.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 06:28 am
@Setanta,
You say the sweetest things!

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 06:42 am
And you always want to get some snotty dig in whenever you address what i've posted, so don't fuckin' talk to me, you brainless creep.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 07:42 am
@Setanta,
Sure thing Sport.

I guess this means you won't be attending my funeral. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Hey, there's still the memorial service. We'll get a place near the dais for
you with a space where ya can play with your Duncan yo-yo.

There there Sport, it's not that bad. I'm leaving my ear wax and nose hair figurines to you and all my Bibles and even a jar of bile. (and he thought I didn't care.)