EVERYTHING JGOLDMAN10

JGoldman10

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 06:11 pm
@Green Witch,
Why am I going to limit myself to only ONE source?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 06:11 pm
So here's my theory JGoldman: You don't really want to be a comic artist, you just like the fantasy. You get off on people feeding into your delusions by trying to help you. You are addicted to the attention you find on the internet. You like talking about a few things that interest you and you get high on people responding to your inquiries. You don't want answers, you don't need answers. You need attention, a lot of attention. You have no motivation to do anything other than to suck the energy out of well meaning people - you are a succubus of good will. I've watched you for months ask basically the same questions over and over. We've proven you've done it on other sites too. Patient souls come come along and give you good advice, or answer your question, and every time you either fight with them, ignore them, reject the answer with no reason only to ask the same question again and again. Well, you've tired me out. I think I will put you on ignore and check back in a few years. I think you will still be here, you will still have no accomplishments to show for the time and your Mommy Dearest will still be paying the bills. So long, Loser.

JGoldman10

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 06:13 pm
@Green Witch,
What did I do? All I said was I'm going to look at OTHER SOURCES-I AM NOT GOING TO LIMIT MYSELF TO ONE.

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 06:13 pm
@Green Witch,
I appreciate your help.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 06:22 pm
@Green Witch,
I WANT ANSWERS- what is WRONG with you?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 06:23 pm
What the HELL is wrong with Green Witch?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 06:29 pm
@Green Witch,
You wonder why I went off on butteflynet- I ASK QUESTIONS TILL I FIND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR-IT IS CALLED BEING PERSISTANT.
parados

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 06:48 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I ASK QUESTIONS TILL I FIND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR-

Would that be attention?
JGoldman10

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 06:56 pm
@parados,
Are you RETARDED? That is called BEING PERSISTANT. I DIG UNTIL I PERSUE WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR.
djjd62

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 06:57 pm
@parados,
ding, ding, ding

give the man a seegar, he's our big winner
JGoldman10

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 06:59 pm
@djjd62,
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
0 Replies

parados

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 07:00 pm
@JGoldman10,
Where I come from it's called being an A-hole.
Persistent would require you accept the answers when they meet your needs. A-hole requires you to keep asking even after you have been told several times.

definitely A-hole in your case.
JGoldman10

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 07:00 pm
@djjd62,
I AM DOING RESEARCH-IS SOMEHING WRONG WITH GETTING HELP?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 07:01 pm
@parados,
NO FUDGEWIT- IT IS CALLED BEING PERSISTENT. I DON'T STOP TILL I GET WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR. I DON'T STOP TILL I GET SATISFACTORY RESPONSES TO QUESTIONS.

Quote: "Persistent would require you accept the answers when they meet your needs. " - YES, I ACCEPT THEM WHEN THEY ARE APPROPRIATE RESPONSES AND ARE WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR.
parados

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 07:04 pm
@JGoldman10,
A-holes don't stop until they get what they want which is attention. You don't want answers because you don't bother to look at the answers when you are given them.

A-hole is the only answer you will ever get JG because that is the answer you want.
parados

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 07:04 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

YES, I ACCEPT THEM WHEN THEY ARE APPROPRIATE RESPONSES AND ARE WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR.

You didn't accept the answer. You didn't even spend time to check if the answer was there. You quickly looked at it and then asked the same question again.
JGoldman10

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 07:06 pm
@parados,
I DO RESEARCH- WORD OF MOUTH IS AN EFFECTIVE WAY TO DO SO. IF YOU DON'T LIKE HOW I GO ABOUT DOING IT OR THINK MY METHODS OF APPROACH ARE UNORTHODOX THEN DON'T RESPOND.

IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO HELP DON'T WASTE MY TIME.

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING CRAP WHERE YOU COME FROM.
JGoldman10

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 07:08 pm
@parados,
I looked at it and told Green Witch I am going to look at other resouces-thank you for the link.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 07:09 pm
@parados,
I LOOK AT ANSWERS AND IF THEY AREN'T APPROPRIATE OR WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR I KEEP ASKING. I DON'T GIVE UP EASILY.
parados

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 07:10 pm
@JGoldman10,
I do research, not you JG. For instance, I research how long one can keep a troll occupied. You just act like what you are.....

Vonnegut drew it to look a little like this