Do you think the US will ever have an Asian, Native-American or Hispanic President?

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 11:49 pm
I think so-Obama paved the way for other people of color to make it into Office.
I think will have another person of color in office before we have a woman President.
Obama wasn't the only Christian President-we might have a Jewish one.

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 11:58 pm
@JGoldman10,
Now that Obama has been elected the doors have been thrown open.

But I do believe a woman will be elected president before another minority president will be elected again. I just hope it isn't Sarah Palin.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 12:07 am
I want her to run. I am interested in just how brain dead the american voter is!
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 12:51 am
@RABEL222,
Why? Not everyone in the US is white or a soccer mom.
0 Replies

MonaLeeza

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 02:26 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Obama wasn't the only Christian President-we might have a Jewish one.

Haven't they all been Christians? I'll celebrate when you have an atheist president - or at least one prepared to admit that he or she is an atheist. I doubt that will be in my life time though.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 02:29 am
@MonaLeeza,
Carter, Clinton and George W. Bush were Christians. Obama is a Born-Again Christian. The Kennedys weren't- they were Catholics.
MonaLeeza

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 05:25 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Carter, Clinton and George W. Bush were Christians. Obama is a Born-Again Christian. The Kennedys weren't- they were Catholics.

Catholics ARE Christians! Geez - that is the most ignorant thing you've said so far.
Edited to add that it just occurred to me that you might have been joking. But your other posts have been so ignorant you probably weren't.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:07 am
@MonaLeeza,
NO they are not. I own a copy of the book, The Bible and Roman Catholicism , by William B. Kimball, which explains that Catholicism is a cult, and what Catholics do goes against the Bible. It is put out by a Christian publication company.
Setanta

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:12 am
I ought to be obvious by now that this clown is your garden variety, hateful Protestant fundamentalist. He read a book, now he knows that the Catholic church is a cult, and that Catholics aren't christians.

Feel the love!
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:14 am
@Setanta,
I'm not a Fundamentalist Christian, Fox-boy. Fundamentalists don't accept the whole Bible as truth. My mother is an ordained Born-Again Christian pastor who shared that book with me, you ignoramus.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:21 am
@JGoldman10,
he's a dog...
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:23 am
@Rockhead,
Like that makes a difference.
Why is THAT clown responding? I have nothing to say to him.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:23 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
NO they are not. I own a copy of the book, The Bible and Roman Catholicism , by William B. Kimball, which explains that Catholicism is a cult, and what Catholics do goes against the Bible. It is put out by a Christian publication company.

A single book doesn't make an errant attempt at a fact the truth.

Single works of propaganda are there to fool the really gullible and/or lazy so they only have to read a single monograph and thusly proclaim themselves experts in their chosen related field.

Most PHD's in history read a single random book off the library shelf and thusly become an expert in a night or two or three depending on how fast or how slow they're reading level is.

Setanta

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:27 am
@JGoldman10,
As i said, you're hateful . . . you're a travesty of what christians are alleged to be based on what their beliefs are alleged to be. Boy.

By the way, accepting the bobble as the entire, literal truth is a hallmark of your Protestant fundamentalist. You're just making **** up as you go along, now.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:27 am
@tsarstepan,
YADDA YADDA-they ARE a cult. Nowhere in the Bible does it say we CHRISTIANS are to pray to Mary and ask Mary to pray to God. Jesus is our intercessor. He said the only Way to the Father is through Him. John 14:6 - Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Nowhere in the Bible does it say we Christians are supposed to confess our sins to a preist and ask him to pardon them for us. God said to pray to Him and ask Him to forgive you for your sins.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:30 am
@Setanta,
I'm a Non-denominational Born-Again Christian and a college grad. At least I can spell and annunciate and use proper grammar. You're a presumptious lack-wit. An UNCIRCUMSIZED PHILISTINE.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:31 am
@JGoldman10,
foreskin insults are kinda non-christian...

almost catholic.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:32 am
@Setanta,
Why is THIS clown talking to me when I don't desire to talk to him? All he's doing is flaming and trolling. I forgot-I'm putting him back on ignore.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:33 am
@Rockhead,
David called Goliath an uncircumsized philistine-in layman's terms, a GODLESS HEATHEN.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:34 am
@JGoldman10,
David left his dick out of it...
0 Replies