Sick and Tired of Jewish Propaganda Screwing Up U.S. Foreign Policy

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 06:57 am
Politics stops at the waterline. I believe that. I don't like Obama but he's the president and I don't want him getting ridiculed by Jewish creeps like the envoy we (Hillary but she's Secretary of State) sent to Cairo who told Mubarak to stay on because the Israelis said so. So that's what Mubarak did sure enough thumbing his nose at Obama and Hillary who should resign but never mind that.

My question is: HOW CAN WE ALLOW SUCH THINGS????

I tried to understand where that insidious influence started and I found this seemingly innocuous article that explains it. The Jews are re-writing history. Who controls our understanding of the past controls our present and our future.

The Spirit of Protestantism that founded America is reduced to murdered Jews? I don't believe it but even if it's true I don't care. Stop the damage NOW. The First Amendment rules, the internet guarantees FREEDOM. Get our country BACK!!!!!

Quote:
....the history it uses seems to have been taken from the back of a cereal box. The idea, for instance, that the printing press rapidly gave birth to a new order of information, democratic and bottom-up, is a cruel cartoon of the truth. If the printing press did propel the Reformation, one of the biggest ideas it propelled was Luther’s newly invented absolutist anti-Semitism.

Read more http://www.newyorker.com/arts/critics/atlarge/2011/02/14/110214crat_atlarge_gopnik#ixzz1DedgU8ER

djjd62

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 07:24 am
@electronicmail,
just think how bad it would be if they ran the banks and the media, i mean...............uh.............ah................oh boy, we're screwed
electronicmail

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 07:52 am
@djjd62,
That's a joke, right?

With media and with banks you get a choice.

With the clown posse running our government you don't get a choice. Starving them of cash is the way of the Tea Party and we plan to do that. Also stop the bleeding on the national debt by freezing ceiling at 14 trillion TRILLION.

djjd62

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 07:57 am
@electronicmail,
i believe a certain person, name of mr. p. townsend said it best

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

it's all carnies and rubes my friend, slick talking democrats couldn't change the system and equally slick talking republican mutants won't either, it's the nature of the beast
electronicmail

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 08:03 am
@djjd62,
Why then did 93% of US Jews vote for Obama?

That was more than Hispanics though fewer than blacks.
BillRM

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 08:11 am
@electronicmail,
Quote:
Starving them of cash is the way of the Tea Party and we plan to do that. Also stop the bleeding on the national debt by freezing ceiling at 14 trillion TRILLION.

Yes shutting the government down completely including the military is a great idea of the tea party.

Oh for your whining information the debt ratio to the GNP is hardly as high as it been in the history of the country with special note of right after the revolutionary war and WW2.

I am sure that there had been others times also but I had not look them up.

If you are worry about the national debt however I strongly suggest going where over half the wealthy of this nation is IE the top one to two percents of the population.

electronicmail

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 08:14 am
@BillRM,
Jacobin? Trotskyite?

That game didn't play out too well last time?

National defense is untouchable except for aid to worthless "allies".

djjd62

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 08:15 am
@electronicmail,
wait, jews vote democrat?

who knew
electronicmail

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 08:18 am
@djjd62,
Our jews are mostly good patriotic folk. They vote dem but that doesn't make them traitors.

Problem is Israel and US foreign policy.
djjd62

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 08:21 am
@electronicmail,
electronicmail wrote:
Our jews are mostly good patriotic folk. They vote dem but that doesn't make them traitors.

careful, talk like that will get you kicked out of the Klan, uh, i mean Tea Party
electronicmail

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 08:35 am
@djjd62,
I never heard of klansmen worrying about the national debt.

If you don't know don't make things up. Please?
BillRM

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 08:35 am
@electronicmail,
Quote:
National defense is untouchable except for aid to worthless "allies".

Fool if you shut down the debt limit you shut down the government and you also ruin the credit rating of the country as you can not pay the old bonds off as they come due.

Quote:
Jacobin? Trotskyite?

That game didn't play out too well last time?

And yes I am sure that we will go commie if we take a little bit of the wealth back from the top 2 percent like we was in the 1950s with a top tax rate in the 90 percent range.
0 Replies

djjd62

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 08:39 am
@electronicmail,
interesting, i don't remember discussing the debt

to quote the great m. in the middle

"you're not the boss of me"

blueveinedthrobber

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 08:39 am
@electronicmail,
electronicmail wrote:

I'm sure it has something to do with God's plan. Laughing
0 Replies

electronicmail

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 11:06 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

Did someone call you a klansman? Not on this thread.

JPB

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 11:15 am
@djjd62,
Have I mentioned my disdain for political parties and the two-party system lately? Wink
BillRM

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 11:32 am
@JPB,
Yes the France/English systems with dozens of little parties on the fringe work far better<not>.
0 Replies

djjd62

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 11:55 am
@electronicmail,
electronicmail wrote:
djjd62 wrote:
Did someone call you a klansman? Not on this thread.

call me what you want, but when i see this kind of rhetoric in a persons post

electronicmail wrote:

i imagine that person is bleaching their sheets in anticipation of the next meeting
electronicmail

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 12:06 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

call me what you want, but when i see this kind of rhetoric in a persons post
i imagine that person is bleaching their sheets in anticipation of the next meeting

Imagination? That's fantasy.

Get a dictionary, look up rhetoric then look up statistics
http://pewresearch.org/assets/publications/1112-3.gif

I'm glad I looked up the 2008 election because the jewish vote split 80-20 not 90+ for Obama. That's from the Pew Research Center. I don't think they're a Klan outpost but you seem to know more about it than I do Arrow Idea Drunk Laughing

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1112/religion-vote-2008-election
djjd62

Fri 11 Feb, 2011 01:30 pm
@electronicmail,
i'm not disputing your figures

i'm only showing my disdain for your use of them to try and push what i see as an anti jew agenda

now don't get me wrong, i'm not pro anyone, but when i think about who won an election, i never get worried about who specifically voted, if i think the election was fair (and i believe that for the most part western elections are, then the person who won got the most votes (or combination of electoral depending on your democratic system), period

every president, since Israel came into existence, has supported them in one way or another, if the Tea Party doesn't want to if they take over, fine, but denigrating them or Obama (wait, isn't he a muslim) for supporting them, like it's something new, is just ridiculous