Does light have Mass?

DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2014 05:09 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
All I want to know is, do hallucinations have mass, that is to say, that a hallucination, is a real thing, that happens in an effected human mind, it is the result of compromised thought processes. However do these processes have mass, that is not part of the brain itself?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2014 07:01 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Well if the brain functions on electrical signals and All parts of the brain have mass.
So yes even a hallucination has mass.
What I can't understand is describing a structure as 44ft tall 36 ft wide made of nothing. And that's what I picture whenever I read zero mass. Do you understand the description of zero mass? I have to be Misunderstanding something so I am asking your point of view so that me and maybe a few people that's interested in the subject here can follow along to understand also.
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2014 07:30 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Hehe well the actual word he said was "how can something be composed of nothing? " but you get the point. Zero mass.
And the other question was if the structure of space has mass, what steps would you take, in the process of finding out what that mass is? Again forgive me for my low lvl education. That is why I am asking someone with knowledge, such as yourself for the explanation.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2014 07:50 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
The structure of space has resistance. Or space would not have speed limits. So it would be hard to say "it's made of nothing!".
badchris40

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2014 08:15 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Were you stationed at Monteith?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2014 09:55 am
@badchris40,
Yes!
0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2014 05:51 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
What is the speed limit of space?

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2014 07:58 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Run some mass as fast as you can through space to find the resistance value. Observe how it curves depending of what gravitational force is pulling it..... Ok I'll let you continue because I want to understand "your" point of view, because you learned from the brightest.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2014 08:11 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
I want to understand the method you would use to see if can also be used to see if space is growing or a preexisting structure.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2014 08:25 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Pete, that sentence is gibberish, can you understand this?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2014 09:59 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Ok let me try to explain better. You can observe curverture of space. Caused by ..........? You can see resistance that's obvious because of the slang "speed of light" . Of course you can make it go faster if you found a way to push trough the resistance of the fabric (structure) of space.
Well I'm just wondering since you explained your point of view so that I could understand last time. If you don't mind doing it again, on explaining what process you would create to find out the mass of the structure of space ?
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 05:08 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Pete, the only thing that you are explaining better, is that you have no ability to explain, anything better. Good luck with finishing the equation of space time.....
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 07:33 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Well space time is not a real structure according to the person that wrote it. I asked you if I misunderstood what he said. You didn't answer so I thought I understood correctly.
So I am looking for a real structure.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 10:01 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
The number zero works great when describing quantity.
But it makes no sense when describing what a structure is made from.
0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 03:28 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Pete, the only thing people are understanding from you, is that you do not understand. Now that said, often a person, does not understand, what they do not understand, which appears to be the situation, for you.

So I will not ask you if you understand, because it is clear, that you do not, and in fact can not.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 05:10 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Ok explain to me if you know? How does it make sense to describe a structure using the number zero? Its zero ..... long, it's volume is zero, it's made from zero...... wait it makes sense if you are talking about zero structures.
Like I said it doesn't make sense to me.
Could you explain zero mass to me? If you know.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 07:31 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
You could do a Google search on your own Pete.

https://www.google.com/#q=zero+mass+theory
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 08:07 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Well I did read it.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-energy_universe
It basically said (m)+ (-m)= 0 .
That does not hold true because nothing appears or disappears.
But maybe I'm not understanding. So I am asking for your point of view so that I can understand better.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 08:18 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Why would you understand me better than 3 million Google links.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 09:03 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
I am interested in points of views.
If you do not wish to express one that is ok.