A quick question about A2K email updates ...

ossobuco

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 02:42 pm
@msolga,
Msolga, we have been told many times that the mods/administrators can't be expected to follow all threads and that if we have questions to "contact us". Why don't you send a ticket at contact us - see bottom of the page - and ask them.
msolga

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 03:27 pm
@ossobuco,
I did, osso.
From my first post to this thread:

Quote:
(PS.. before someone suggests I contact the help desk. I have. A couple of times now. A while ago. No response.)
ossobuco

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2011 03:45 pm
@msolga,
Ah. Sorry, msolga, I get confused between similar threads, and forgot re the starter post of this one.

I have a question to ask too, not of you, Ms. Olga, and not seeming ticket worthy - but should we now and in the future be putting new questions like these in the able2know group (see Groups), and not the general board? I'll go look over there and see if I can discern the intention re that group, besides the word 'meta' that someone mentioned, a word I generally don't get, though it has been explained before to me. I have thought that is where they should go, but I'm not positive.

0 Replies