bjork anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38UrRpYsPjw&feature=related
joefromchicago

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 11:19 pm
@Rockhead,
Bjork was born in Kenya? Who knew?
farmerman

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 04:45 am
You guys are having too much fun at gungas expense. He spends hours and hours trying to think up these clever names and you piss all over his efforts.

Shame!
Setanta

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 04:49 am
@joefromchicago,
Jeeze . . . she don't look African at all . . .
maxdancona

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 09:36 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
You guys are having too much fun at gungas expense.

Isn't that the whole point of Gunga?

I am surprised that anyone here ever responds to him seriously.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 11:26 am
@Rockhead,

Ohh, Bjork. I thought Gunga was talking about Robert Heron Bork, Regan's failed Supreme Court nominee. Who can forget a name like "Bork"?
farmerman

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 03:14 pm
@InfraBlue,
You had to be here earlier.
joefromchicago

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 04:28 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Jeeze . . . she don't look African at all . . .

http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/charlize-theron.jpg
Begs to differ.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 05:42 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

You had to be here earlier.

Well, hell! Bork jokes and all!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 05:54 pm
mebbe he meant Mork.

he was birth certificate deficient, as I recall.

nanu nanu...
JTT

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 08:32 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
nanu nanu

I always wondered how that was spelled. Thanks, Rocky.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 09:06 pm
@JTT,
you might double check me with dave.

just sayin'...
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 10:00 pm
With friends like the HI Guv, who needs enemies?
0 Replies

okie

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 10:48 pm
When I saw this thread, I thought hey, that looks interesting, but confusing, because I did not figure Bork was born in Hawaii. Conclusion, nothing new on Obama's birth certificate, they still can't find the real birth certificate and prove beyond any reasonable doubt that he wasn't born in Kenya, as his grandmother and other folks there claimed he was.

I would rather however that the honorable Robert Bork's reputation not be confused with that of Barack Obama.
farmerman

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 11:12 pm
@okie,
Why not? Obviously you will only believe that which is false about Obama and his birth certificate despite all evidence to the contrary. You are dead wrong about Obama's birth place.

Like "death panels" and other false assertions by GOP sloganeers, you will believe anything, so long as its only lies about the other side.

Try walking with some fact one and awhile.
okie

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 11:24 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Why not? Obviously you will only believe that which is false about Obama and his birth certificate despite all evidence to the contrary. You are dead wrong about Obama's birth place.

Like "death panels" and other false assertions by GOP sloganeers, you will believe anything, so long as its only lies about the other side.

Try walking with some fact one and awhile.
farmer, you are wrong again. I have never claimed I knew where Obama was born. I don't know where he was born. We have conflicting stories and evidence, so who knows? I have said on other threads that I am not a birther, but I do find the subject interesting. I have said on other threads that I "think" Obama was "probably" born in Hawaii, but I do admit to some doubt about it. It is after all given to conflicting evidence, some of which I find to be interesting enough to make me think that there might be a small possibility that Obama was not born in Hawaii, and to occasionally check what is reported on that front. What are the odds? I am not a betting man, so no bets on it. I find it fascinating that this governor was so sure he was going to clear up the mystery once and for all, and instead he only adds more fuel to the speculation.

One thing is pretty clear to me about Obama. The man has a very conflicted and questionable past, that is not typical of most other presidents in history. It would help if he would allow the release of all of his college records. I understand that he has spent millions blocking release of many of his records. The question is "why?" Such behavior is not typical of an open and honest politician with nothing to hide.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 11:24 pm
@farmerman,
GOP philosophy 101.

throw enough mud, some of it is bound to stick...
okie

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 11:30 pm
@Rockhead,
Nobody is throwing mud. I am typical of most people in this country. When we see smoke, we generally look and see what the source is. Obama ran for president as a man with a murky past, and we are still trying to figure it all out, who the guy is, etc. etc. I think he owes us at least that much.
farmerman

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 11:31 pm
@okie,
Quote:
I do admit to some doubt about it. It is after all given to conflicting evidence
. No its not. Several organizations have dome the fact check routine (besides FACTCHECKdotCOM). All you are doing is knowingly keeping another idiotic wacko theory alive by your cynical fake concern. You are just like Berg and his minions.

All youve done on this thread is todivert it from its initial fun diversion in recognizing that gunga is a few bubbles to the right of plumb.It is a known fact that constant use of neologisms is a symptom of several mental conditions.

Get Borked.
okie

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 11:33 pm
@farmerman,
Then how come the gov. cannot find the document now?