Hawaii governor can't find Bork's birth certificate

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2011 12:07 am
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=252833

Quote:

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

Neil Abercrombie
Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.

Donalyn Dela Cruz, Abercrombie's spokeswoman in Honolulu, ignored again yesterday another in a series of repeated requests made by WND for an interview with the governor......

Read more: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=252833#ixzz1BSUdUWO0

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 10 • Views: 9,725 • Replies: 183

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2011 02:18 am

I wonder what will happen if he eventually admits
that he was born in Africa. I heard that his grandmother said that she saw him born there.

David
gungasnake

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2011 10:43 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
There's no way in hell the dems are gonna let this clown run again in 2012 and pubbies really need to be preparing to campaign against other people, particularly H. KKKlintler. Bork will probably go back to Kenya and either become a witch doctor or find some sort of work making new Tarzan movies with Quinton Tarrantino.
Sglass

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2011 11:28 pm
@gungasnake,
Same job, white house or Kenya. Wonder which one pays the most/
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 06:01 am
@gungasnake,
I want you as a customer when I sell bridges and swamplands. You will buy most anything it seems.
farmerman

@gungasnake,
I want you as a customer when I sell bridges and swamplands. You will buy most anything it seems.
0 Replies

farmerman

@gungasnake,
0 Replies

farmerman

@gungasnake,
0 Replies

farmerman

@gungasnake,
0 Replies

farmerman

@gungasnake,
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 06:08 am

The farmer is a purveyor of many bridges.
farmerman

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 06:17 am
@OmSigDAVID,
and business is good with gunga.

Hes in compliance with the 14th amendment and his birth certificate is certainly valid. That was certified back in 2008 and was upheld in court as Bergs case was dismissed. The institution "Fact check" had gone all over this several years ago and Im amazed that morons like gunga are still stirring the pot.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 06:27 am
i love when mr. corsi is on C to C AM, but let's face it, he's more science fiction/fantasy writer than real journalist
farmerman

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 06:31 am
@djjd62,
gunga is one of the pile of morons who listen and buyall that Coast to Coast crap. Last night some guy was describing the inside of an alien vessel that abducted him several times in the last 30 years. Course he wrote this big book about it to catch morons like gunga
djjd62

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 06:36 am
@farmerman,
i podcast most of the shows (unless they're about spiritual healing and the like), i liken them to theatre of the mind, the alien shows are just like the old x minus one radio series, the cryptozooilogical stuff is like listening to a dramatization of the land that time forgot, every once in awhile they get something right, they were on the bee problem long before the mainstream media
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 06:42 am

Does anyone remember Long John Nebel on the radio?

In the 1960s, he had a nite time show
wherein thay discussed all that; it was fun.

David
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 06:42 am
@djjd62,
Yeh biut they were being hysterical about the bee problem when, shortky after, the real reasons were discovered and theyre not so mysterious or deadly. Why arent they talking about the emerald ash borer or the hairy ass adelgid? We will be without trees in another generation, the aliens told me. (Think I could get a spot as a payed consultant to the all night guy?)
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 06:45 am
@farmerman,
maybe, if u exhume him
farmerman

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 06:48 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I mean the present all night guy. George Nori (SP?). Hes an unctious sounding douche bag who loves to hype up anything half assed.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 06:49 am
@farmerman,
I dunno; never heard of him.
0 Replies