CRAZY WOMEN

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2011 05:17 pm
What makes women, as seen through mens' eyes, crazy? i mean, we all know what CRAZY CRAZY is like, but i mean the more day to day things in a relationship.
For example, is calling numerous times in a row trying to get a response from them crazy?
i know women that will show up at a man's work with "goodies" saying that they are surprising them, but are really just checking up on them. is that crazy?

and on the flip side of things, what makes a man crazy in a woman's eyes?
what about men who are emotional?
too attached to a pet or their mom?
going through a womans phone?

Id also love to hear stories of crazy exs, just to know that maybe we all arent THAT crazy :-)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,146 • Replies: 11

worldpeacepossible

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2011 05:45 pm
Some women just plain do some goofy things... Kissing and making love one minute, screaming and yelling the next....flirting madly, and then walking out and going home....Or refusing to have sex, and then an hour later find her with your best buddy in the bathroom at a party...have crazy drunken sex in the back of a friends vehicle, and cry rape the next.
crazy stuff
bleedlikeme

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2011 05:51 pm
@worldpeacepossible,
haha thats funny! i did see that post! that bitch was crazy! and she claimed virigin!
jespah

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2011 06:28 pm
@bleedlikeme,
The best part of the insanity is when you join a forum and create two accounts for the express purpose of talking to yourself.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2011 06:30 pm
@jespah,
Yes, that builds the resentment.
0 Replies

Dosed

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2011 10:54 pm
I had a guy draw a picture of what our date would be like. I think I might actually have it on my laptop somewhere....

http://tinyurl.com/2c4x48y

that bird on the corner there? in the message this was sent in he wrote "you make me happy...like a bird with a french fry."

yeah, he's 22 years old, drawing me pictures and saying weird things about happiness and birds on a third date. I determined he was crazy and stopped dating him immediately.
Linkat

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2011 09:46 am
@bleedlikeme,
One thing I find really crazy about men is around sports. I love sports myself, but many men act insane around sports. The most insane thing is the "talking to the TV" thing. Why? Why is it so necessary to yell and provide instructions to the sports team on TV? As I enjoy reminding men - they can't hear you! I can understand getting passionate, exciting about watching your favorite team and you may yell and cheer with happiness or anger. But what the h*ll about instructing out loud toward the TV?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2011 09:48 am
One other thing I found previous boyfriends do - that is borderline crazy - drunk dialing. What sane woman wants to speak to their drunk boyfriend at 2am? I used to say - I'm tired - go home, go to bed, sleep it off and call me back when you are sober.
bleedlikeme

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2011 08:30 pm
@Linkat,
i knew a guy in 8th grade that was weirdly in-like with me... he was something idk. he didnt ever stalk me but he just to draw crazy cartoons for me in english class. at first they were normal cartoons, but they turned into ones that had us kissing and falling in love. he added me on facebook a few years ago, but i figure, once crazy, always crazy!
0 Replies

bleedlikeme

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2011 08:39 pm
@jespah,
Its funny that you think that you know everything just because you are the project manager of this forum when really you don’t. Having a shared computer does not mean that you have one person talking as two people. If only our family could be privileged enough to have multiple computers under one roof. Good luck though, and better luck next time trying to spot out the crazies :-)
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2011 08:47 pm
@bleedlikeme,
bleedlikeme wrote:

haha thats funny! i did see that post! that bitch was crazy! and she claimed virigin!

Yeah, right. You talk this way about your sister?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2011 06:05 am
@Dosed,
There's something oddly poetic about that.

My love for you is like ... the love of a bird for a french fry.

The Bard, he ain't.
0 Replies