blow job

jmnduc

Mon 27 Dec, 2010 03:44 pm
I don't want to be vulgar but I would like to know what do married couples think about blow job?
Is it considered as taboo and dirty?
Or is it normal?
Those who answer normal, please are you respectable persons? I mean that's what my wife thinks: those who think it's normal are not respectable.
Those people usually are unfaithful, are you faithful?
Blow jobs are only used by "whores" according to people who think everything as justice or devil.
What do you think?
Please specify your gender.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 9 • Views: 4,700 • Replies: 38
Topic Closed

Setanta

Mon 27 Dec, 2010 03:55 pm
I think that anyone who has those attitudes toward felatio is a nut bag.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Mon 27 Dec, 2010 04:12 pm
@jmnduc,
I always thought Bush was evil
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSN3yONloLuu15X5jpfnGGRcynbCsjYkKrCVzFMLYnnapi8YKrm
BUT not the nice Chimps. Noooooo
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUIR6DrZ9KfDXKHjuo5UbF2jiDfF3lle_gwMUtoH8Ng63eE
XUvlw

Your wife is a prude or maybe just a lazy ass. DIVORCE her and get yourself a WOMAN
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Mon 27 Dec, 2010 05:42 pm
Ignore the above posts.

Oral sex between two consenting persons is prefectly OK - BUT it seems that your wife is having nothing to do with it.

Has she said WHY she is not willing to take part?

Are you wanting to reciprocate?

You may need a counselor to talk to about this

How old are you two?

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 27 Dec, 2010 05:57 pm
@jmnduc,
I didn't think there was anyone out there below the age of 75 who thought oral sex was perverted. Shocked
contrex

Mon 27 Dec, 2010 06:41 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I didn't think there was anyone out there below the age of 75 who thought oral sex was perverted. Shocked

Have you ever tasted semen? Blechhh!

maxdancona

Mon 27 Dec, 2010 07:40 pm
@contrex,
Quote:

Have you ever tasted semen? Blechhh!

Isn't oral sexual generally reciprocal? I don't think anyone does it for the taste.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Mon 27 Dec, 2010 08:50 pm
First, let me extend my deepest sympathy, which was won upon seeing singular usage of "blow job." As if it were some obscure and distant phenomenon, like, I don't know, narcolepsy with cataplexy.

But onto your query.

Which of us, particularly those without a penis, can credibly apply sweeping judgments of this kind to Homo sapien sapien's diverse, nuanced scope of morality? As nuanced as the array of nerves on a dong excited by the flick of a tongue? What I'm saying is words like "good," "bad," and "evil" ought not to be applied in this context. Let's concern ourselves only with that which we can observe empirically.

Thus we inevitably conclude that those who carry the "blow job" in their sex quiver are neither virtuous nor immoral. But quite simply happy.

Really, really ******* happy. Because that **** is totally awesome.
Rockhead

Mon 27 Dec, 2010 08:52 pm
@Gargamel,
happiness is a warm quivering gun...
0 Replies

MonaLeeza

Tue 28 Dec, 2010 01:01 am
@jmnduc,
Oral sex is totally normal either as the 'main course' or part of foreplay. If your wife doesn't want you to cum in her mouth you can just use it as a pleasant part of foreplay. I wonder how your wife feels about you performing oral sex on her... or is that taboo as well? Giving your husband or wife pleasure in the privacy of your own bedroom can't be a bad thing. Is there a possibility that your wife is making excuses not to do it because she's not sure what to do - or it just makes her uncomfortable? In that case I think you could experiment with some (mutual) playful oral stimulation without actually expecting her to go all the way with it.

(To answer your questions - I'm a married woman with two children and I 'm sure most people would consider me 'respectable')
PUNKEY

Tue 28 Dec, 2010 05:26 am
Most women I know who are opposed to the whole idea are reluctant because of 1) lack of hygiene on the man's part (can we shower, please??) or 2) someone has told them that it was "nasty" and the woman was a "victim" in the act (mother, religion, girlfriend, etc.)
0 Replies

jmnduc

Wed 29 Dec, 2010 05:00 am
@MonaLeeza,
When I have oral sex on her, she say, it doesn't matter with the mouth or fingers
Oral sex is normal: She is the one who needs to be convinced because she still see it as bad, the reason is she said that "bad" women use those "tricks" to seduce men
Personally, I think she sees the penis as object for restroom, so it's dirty, so "No way to put that in the mouth"

Hygiene: I always clean before having sex

Someone has told them that it was "nasty": Yes, she lives in a very strict family who educated her as "the most respectable family"

But I love my wife and I don't want to force her something she doesn't like.
I only want to make her understand that it's normal, natural and not something dirty and perverted.
Silky Slim

Wed 5 Jan, 2011 09:45 pm
@jmnduc,
If she was brought up with a strict christian background then I can see where she's coming from. I cant remember where but it was somewhere in the old testament that said couples shouldn't engage in oral sex due to it being linked with homosexuality or some **** like that.. and it goes the same for anal..

To me and you its normal but for someone with a strict up bringing and being told whats right and whats wrong from a young age, its gonna be difficult to change her mindset..

don't get me wrong i love gobbies..
PUNKEY

Thu 6 Jan, 2011 07:55 am
Yes, it will be a slow process to change her mind.

If she is "disgusted" about the idea then forget about it.
If she is just shy or reluctant, then there is hope.

BTW - tell her that many men go to prostitutes because their wives do not enjoy this particular sex act.
PUNKEY

Fri 7 Jan, 2011 08:54 am
BTW - a recent survey about a certain sex act claims that if a woman has orgasms, there is a "increase in the willingness" to do other acts, in fact, the woman can become quite "adventerous" and willing to explore her partner's needs.

So, if you are really satisfying her, she may be more willing to "explore" you further, too.
0 Replies

MonaLeeza

Fri 7 Jan, 2011 11:09 pm
@PUNKEY,
Quote:
BTW - tell her that many men go to prostitutes because their wives do not enjoy this particular sex act

I must be naive because I didn't know that there were women who wouldn't do that kind of thing. I never ask my girlfriends what they do in bed...
0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Sat 8 Jan, 2011 01:02 am
Quote:

Oral sex can cause throat cancer
May 2007
People who have had more than five oral-sex partners in their lifetime are 250% more likely to have throat cancer than those who do not have oral sex, a new study suggests.

The researchers believe this is because oral sex may transmit human papillomavirus (HPV), the virus implicated in the majority of cervical cancers..........
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11819-oral-sex-can-cause-throat-cancer.html

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health/Men-at-throat-cancer-risk-with-oral-sex/articleshow/6787521.cms

failures art

Sat 8 Jan, 2011 01:19 am
@Pamela Rosa,
Compare that to the fact I'd put a bullet in my head if I could never get a BJ. I'll take my chances with the cancer.

A
R
T
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Sat 8 Jan, 2011 07:09 am
@jmnduc,
I note my comment
Quote:
Your wife is a prude or maybe just a lazy ass. DIVORCE her and get yourself a WOMAN
has got the thumbs down.
I admit it was a bit insulting, BUT then again you're wife basically insulted over 90% of the population, those of us who enjoy oral sex, with her assertion that none of us are NORMAL or RESPECTABLE and are likely to be UNFAITHFUL to our partners. You also stated some other nonsense in your question & I quote, "Blow jobs are only used by "whores" according to people who think everything as justice or devil".
So j----c who's being most insulting, I think it's your wife ought to apologise for being so insulting and at the end of the day j---c I bet you my advice turns out to be the MOST SOUND you get, unfortunately.
I lived with a woman for 5 years. Within the first year I knew we had problems, her attitude to sex was guarded to say the least, she didn't like discussing sex, thought it wasn't that important, didn't believe in masturbation, fantasizing, dressing up or basically any of the things that help you spice up your sex life. Funny enough she was ok with blow jobs, but it all came across as a bit of a chore, like sex was a duty instead of a shared pleasure. Within a year I was sleeping on the couch because I couldn't handle it, I hung in there hoping she would see it differently, but it festered, got worse I got more pissed off and she dug her heels in more. When you're not allowed talk about something you haven't got much of a hope. In the end I no, we wasted 5 years of our lives. I should have just accepted from the start , we were not compatible, instead of foolishly hanging on thinking I could change somebodies nature like that or indeed had any right too.
So listening to you and your predicament, It takes me right back, so that's why I advise , end it, because if it's bothering you now, it won't go away, resentment will set in and you'll be on the couch before you know it, your own couch not the shrinks. Unless you're are able to forget about it and accept things as they are which you don't seem happy to do and why should you, you only live once, then it's going to end up a miserable existence not only for you, but your wife as well. Incidentally the woman I was living with was a great girl and I loved her dearly, but contrary to what she believed, I think a healthy sex life is an integral part of any relationship. Oh and I was never UNFAITHFUL to her or violent or any of that crap. I tried.
So good luck to you and if you're hanging in there, let us know when you hit the couch.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Sat 8 Jan, 2011 08:16 am
You suggest he throw away a MARRIAGE because he can't get oral sex?

I sure hope there would be other reasons, too.

1. Forums
  2. » blow job
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:51:51