Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2010 10:41 pm
i am looking for my birth father,
Lewis Warren Jaggard, born 1954 in Rose Park adelaide south australia, was married to julie ann comley in 1972. first born shane jaggard. that is all i have please can you help me any information will be very appriciated
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 4,398 • Replies: 11
No top replies

laughoutlood

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2010 11:13 pm
@shanelb123,
An Australia wide electronic version of the electoral roll is available for viewing at every Australian Electoral Commission office.

Good luck Shane.
0 Replies

MonaLeeza

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 08:12 pm
@shanelb123,
I wonder where you've looked so far - or if you're just starting. There is one L .Jaggard in the White Pages (in WA) and a Shane Jaggard on Facebook who looks like he might be the right age and from his friends list seems to be in Australia.
Good Luck
0 Replies

Vicki Jaggard

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2010 03:53 am
@shanelb123,
Hello Shane, I am married to your birth Father Lewis's brother. So happy to find this message please contact me by email or by white pages south australia, J.W.Jaggard .
It would be great a.s.p please
Vicki Jaggard
jespah

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2010 07:02 am
Holy cow, we actually have a match.
Ragman

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2010 07:48 am
@jespah,
I'm gob-struck!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2010 08:10 am
@shanelb123,
I would tread very carefully on this one. The gal who claims to be your aunt may very well be, but you don't really know, do you?

For your sake I hope that she is "as advertised". Good luck!
0 Replies

Vicki Jaggard

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2011 06:13 pm
@shanelb123,
Hi Shane,
I assure you who I am is the truth I have know reason to say I am not therefore I am able to answer your questions and just want to help nothing else.
regards Vicki
0 Replies

shanelb123

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 11:47 pm
@Vicki Jaggard,
hi Vicki, sorry have taken so long to reply, i actualy forgot i put this up.great to hear from you .i dont really no what to say.i heard a long time ago that my father is dead is that true?i have also heard that i have to sisters?my mother did not tell me the truth about this until i was nearly 16,at that time my mum asked me if i wanted to find lewis, i was really not that interested at that time.it is just the last few years that i really became curious.i really hope that you are the right person,please get back to me. i would really apriaciate all that you can tell me. i am curently living in port augusta.hope to hear from you soon x shane
Vicki Jaggard

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 06:00 am
@shanelb123,
Hello Shane, I am so happy you have answered. I also have not checked this sight for sometime. It will be so good to tell you about your Father and Family. It is true that your Father has past away and you have two sisters. I would like to tell you, you where never forgotten. Lew always remembered you, and your Family has been waiting for this day as you have always been in our thoughts. I hope you can contact me maybe by phone so we can have a good chat. I am so excited and have so many things to tell you, please contact me Thanks again for answering.
regards Vicki
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 06:09 am
@shanelb123,
I can confirm there is indeed a JW Jaggard listed in white pages S.A.

May not be related but there is a Wendy Jaggard lives near me.
0 Replies

lorijaggard

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2016 05:32 am
@shanelb123,
Hello Shane. My name is Lori Jaggard. My Dad is Lewis Warren Jaggard, born 11th January 1954. It is true and with great sadness that my dad has now passed away, many years ago now. I am 39 years old, my older sister Donna is 40 yrs old. We have always know we had a brother called Shane. It would be nice to connect. Seems these posts were from many years ago now but you never know.
Warm regards,
Lori Jaggard
0 Replies