Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 04:56 pm
Do you think Julian Assange should be assassinated?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 9 • Views: 4,078 • Replies: 24
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 04:59 pm
Heck no, he's only the messenger!
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 05:04 pm
No, but he is a little more than the messenger. Maybe a little torturing till he wished he were dead Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 09:04 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Nah, just draft him into the army and send him to Afghanistan so he can experience life there first hand rather than through reading diplomatic cables.
0 Replies

alinak

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 11:54 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
No i don't think so.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2010 05:36 pm
In other news, the sexual assault charge is for having unprotected sex and refusing to get tested for STDs....

Arrest Warrant for "Sex Crimes" Against Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Is for "Sex Without a Condom", NOT Non-Consensual Rape Using Force

Quote:

Borgstrom said that specific details about the the allegations had not yet appeared in Swedish media. But he acknowledged that the principal concern the women had about Assange’s behavior—which they reported to police in person—related to his lack of interest in using condoms and his refusal to undergo testing, at the women’s request, for sexually transmitted disease. A detailed, chronological account of the women’s alleged encounters with Assange—which in both cases began with consensual sexual contact but later included what the women claimed was nonconsensual sex, in which Assange didn’t use a condom—was published on Tuesday by The Guardian; a Declassified item included a more explicit reference than The Guardian to Assange’s declining to submit to medical tests.

The consent of both women to sex with Assange has been confirmed by prosecutors.

Stephens, told AOL News today that Swedish prosecutors told him that Assange is wanted not for allegations of rape, as previously reported, but for something called "sex by surprise," which he said involves a fine of 5,000 kronor or about $715.

"We don't even know what 'sex by surprise' even means, and they haven't told us," Stephens said, just hours after Sweden's Supreme Court rejected Assange's bid to prevent an arrest order from being issued against him on allegations of sex crimes.

"Whatever 'sex by surprise' is, it's only a offense in Sweden -- not in the U.K. or the U.S. or even Ibiza," Stephens said. "I feel as if I'm in a surreal Swedish movie being threatened by bizarre trolls. The prosecutor has not asked to see Julian, never asked to interview him, and he hasn't been charged with anything. He's been told he's wanted for questioning, but he doesn't know the nature of the allegations against him."

0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2010 05:48 pm
A former aid to the Canadian prime minister is now apologizing for suggesting this, he's an embarrassment to us all.
djjd62

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2010 05:49 pm
@Ceili,
yeah, as if being a former aid to the prime minister wasn't embarrassing enough
Ceili

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2010 05:51 pm
@djjd62,
Well that's true too. I wish all the Canucks who voted for the jerk felt that way as well.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 4 Dec, 2010 10:14 am
sex by surprise? this is a problem? I think it's the nicest surprise there is....
0 Replies

Wikileaks - Really

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2010 07:02 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Absolutely not... Violence should not come into this recent controversy. However, I will tell you what I think about Wikileaks: ABSOLUTELY RETARDED. If Wikileaks was let off the hook, their leaks would only result in more mischief, conflict, and possibly violence. Assange needs to learn the well known saying: "Mind your own business!"
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2010 07:58 pm
Assassinate? Weirdos? A Canuck suggested this?

You Nortamericanos are all strange.
Ceili

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2010 09:32 pm
@margo,
Yes, but the RCMP are investigating this now. Good. It's a despicable act to call for the assassination of anyone.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2010 09:53 pm
I think Assange, et al, better take it a little more seriously - there is a death penalty out there for these type crimes - both on the "with us" and "against us" sides. If information leaked can be directly attributed to a death - bye-bye. Prosecutors and juries do not take kindly to this - America has declared Terrorism as "at war"!
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 01:55 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

By a government: yes.

By a vigilante: no.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 02:07 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
My sentiments on this point are equally balanced between neutrality and indifference.

David
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2011 11:00 am
By all means kill the messenger. We dont want information out there that might inflame the brain dead citizens of the world to revolt!
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 03:22 am
@RABEL222,
Zombies are revolting; gross.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 03:31 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
By all means kill the messenger. We dont want information out there that might inflame the brain dead citizens of the world to revolt!

When the "message" is the leaking of classified materials, yes.

Try the messenger for espionage or treason and then execute them.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 03:38 am
@oralloy,
RABEL222 wrote:
By all means kill the messenger.
We dont want information out there that might inflame
the brain dead citizens of the world to revolt!
oralloy wrote:
When the "message" is the leaking of classified materials, yes.

Try the messenger for espionage or treason and then execute them.
Well, I 'm under the impression that he has not borne us allegiance;
therefore, a trial for treason against America
does not appear to be logical. Espionage might be.

Note that if u execute the messenger,
that means that u will follow him out or carry him out,
like a bar room bouncer.

Maybe u wanna execute his death warrant
by killing him.