Wed 2 Sep, 2015 04:33 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I heard Hillary has slept with a known adulterer and documented pervert. I think she still does. What does that say about her?

I think a better question would be "What does that say about you?"

That doesn't even make any sense. Please try again.

What part of it does not make sense, McG?

I thought it rather incisive.

Wink

Then please explain it to me. I am not sure how Hillary being married to a perverted adulterer says anything about me... Does it say that I am not married to one? Is he saying that my wife is a perverted adulterer? Makes no sense man.

Actually, it does. In fact, most comments do that.

But ya gotta think about it a bit.

Give it a shot.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 3 Sep, 2015 09:42 am
http://media.cagle.com/100/2015/09/02/168344_600.jpg

http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/McMilS/2015/McMilS20150903_low.jpg

http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/RodriG/2015/RodriG20150903_low.jpg

http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/BensoL/2015/BensoL20150903_low.jpg

http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/PlantB/2015/PlantB20150903_low.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 3 Sep, 2015 09:57 am
Party That Mocked President’s Lack of Experience Favors One with No Experience Whatsoever

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Republicans, who mercilessly mocked Barack Obama’s lack of government experience before he became President, now favor Presidential candidates with no experience whatsoever, the head of the Republican National Committee has confirmed.

The R.N.C. chief Reince Priebus said that he sees “no contradiction at all” between Republicans’ contempt for Obama’s pre-White House résumé, which included eleven years spent in public office, and their rabid enthusiasm for G.O.P. rising stars Donald Trump, Ben Carson, and Carly Fiorina, whose combined years in public office total zero.

“I think what bothered us Republicans the most about Obama was that he was a community organizer,” Priebus explained. “What does organizing people have to do with running a government?”

In contrast with that dubious credential, he said, Ben Carson is “eminently qualified” to be President because of his experience as a neurosurgeon. “I think if Ben had negotiated with the Iranians we would have gotten a better deal, because he would have known how their brains worked, medically and all,” Priebus argued.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/party-that-mocked-presidents-lack-of-experience-favors-one-with-no-experience-whatsoever
Frank Apisa

Thu 3 Sep, 2015 12:12 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
They are hypocrites from the soles of the feet...to the tip of the point on their heads.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 11:05 am
Donald Trump refuses to support Kentucky clerk Kim Davis: ‘We are a nation of laws’

Source: Reuters

REUTERS
04 SEP 2015 AT 09:17 ET

Leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Friday broke away from stances held by many of his rivals on issues ranging from the Iran nuclear deal to the gay marriage fight in Kentucky. Trump’s statements in a lengthy interview on MSNBC came one day after signing the party’s loyalty pledge.

He called the Iran nuclear agreement “a disastrous deal” and “a horrible contract,” but said he would work with it.

Many of the 16 other Republicans seeking the party’s nomination for the 2016 presidential election have vowed to immediately undo the Obama administration’s agreement if they win office. But Trump, a wealthy businessman, reiterated his view that too much money was at stake and his rivals were wrong to say they would rip it up. “This is the perfect example of taking over a bad contract,” he said, adding that he would be tough in enforcing it.

Closer to home, Trump also eschewed rivals on the Kentucky battle over gay marriage. Some Republicans loudly backed Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis, who opted for jail time rather than issue any marriage licenses following the U.S. Supreme Court’s June ruling in support of gay marriage. “We are a nation of laws,” Trump said. “The decision’s been made, and that’s the law of the land.”

-snip-

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/donald-trump-refuses-to-support-kentucky-clerk-kim-davis-we-are-a-nation-of-laws/
Tweet
hawkeye10

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 12:30 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Donald Trump refuses to support Kentucky clerk Kim Davis: ‘We are a nation of laws’

Damn, this guy Trump keeps on taking good positions.
hawkeye10

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 12:34 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Party That Mocked President’s Lack of Experience Favors One with No Experience Whatsoever

I am very comfortable with Trumps experience, and at this point not having been in government is a plus. There are now very few good people in government, if we want quality leaders we must look elsewhere.
hawkeye10

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 01:01 pm
@hawkeye10,
NBCNEWS.COM today is calling the Washington Redskins the "Washington Football Team"....this is just the kind of political correct bullshit that makes a lot of us think it is time for someone like Trump to win an election for POTUS. We have to stand up and draw the line someplace, this fainting couch liberalism is damaging this nation.
farmerman

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 02:01 pm
@hawkeye10,
Cheez, relax, take a pill. Spend more time with fun and games and less with looking under beds and heaving blame.

Theres plenty of blame to be evenly distributed for what ails this country.
hawkeye10

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 02:05 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Cheez, relax, take a pill. Spend more time with fun and games and less with looking under beds and heaving blame.

Theres plenty of blame to be evenly distributed for what ails this country.

I dont live in the past. To fix America we need open and honest communication.

Language controls imposed by the elite gotta go.

ossobuco

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 02:21 pm
I'll add this here too (it's on the Bernie thread) -

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/02/kareem-abdul-jabbar-this-is-the-difference-between-donald-trump-and-bernie-sanders/?tid=pm_opinions_pop_b

(I've always liked Kareem, have read his columns sometimes, though not after the LA Times paywall thing)
snood

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 03:04 pm
@ossobuco,
Yep Kareem was a hero of mine before I knew he had a lot of thoughtful views - back when I just admired him for his skyhook. But even moreso when I found him to be someone who was political, and outspoken.
0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 03:24 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
To fix America we need open and honest communication
How does whining on a web site where everybody takes up sides an yells and name-calls at those who disagree, help?

Your use of "elites" is kinda cute. Meaningless but cute.
now run along and whine some more. Im sure you may garner an audience that agrees with you.

0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 03:26 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Damn, this guy Trump keeps on taking good positions.
I think that you are impressed when he empties his bladder.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 06:34 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

I am very comfortable with Trumps experience, and at this point not having been in government is a plus. There are now very few good people in government, if we want quality leaders we must look elsewhere.

Did Bob actually say that Trump has no experience what so ever? Experience at what? Sucking lobbyist dick? That seems to be what most politicians are doing these days. It's true that Trump has no experience as a community organizer. He does have many, many years experience as a top level executive which is really all the executive branch is anyways.

I think it is rather disingenuous to suggest Trump has no experience. That or stupid. Yeah, stupid works.
hawkeye10

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 07:45 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
I think it is rather disingenuous to suggest Trump has no experience.

The argument was that he has no political experience but that is not true, a huge part of the CEO's job is politics, and Trump has more than most with all of his years of effort at getting his projects built and getting government to pay for as much as he can get them to pay for.

You see here and a lot of other places just how divorced from reality the elite are, as well as some A2K members who regurgitate this stuff that they picked up somewhere, sure that it is proof that they have just proved that the little people suck and so we will behave now. Even now with as much support as Trump/Sanders/Carson have, with as little interest we have in the professionals, these people cant get it through their heads that the times are achanging.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 08:48 pm
@hawkeye10,
Like Rick Perry said, "Even a broken clock is right once a day."
bobsal u1553115

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 08:50 pm
@ossobuco,
Good stuff, isn't it?
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 5 Sep, 2015 03:43 am
@bobsal u1553115,
This was priceless. I don't think the glasses are working.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 5 Sep, 2015 05:06 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Like Rick Perry said, "Even a broken clock is right once a day."

Funny!