Blickers

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 11:54 am
@glitterbag,
Quote glitterbag:
Quote:
What I find fascinating is that the same folks will give Rumsfeld, Cheney and the other war criminals a pass but those folks will never ever ever forgive a BJ in the Oval Office. How balanced is that?

It's "Fair and Balanced". Laughing
glitterbag

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 12:28 pm
@Blickers,
Oops, I forgot. Nothing says America like white hot hatred of other Americans.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 01:20 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
What I find fascinating is that the same folks will give Rumsfeld, Cheney and the other war criminals a pass but those folks will never ever ever forgive a BJ in the Oval Office. How balanced is that?

This is why.

NSFW (view)
cicerone imposter

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 03:29 pm
Pence can't prove that donations to the Clinton Foundation were used to change any legislation or for any political favor.
There's ample evidence that Trump is a racial bigot.

BTW, the Clinton Foundation does good for thousands of people. What good has Trump done for people?
glitterbag

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 04:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Well, he pretends to make huge charitable gifts. Maybe he just hasn't around to it yet.
cicerone imposter

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 04:44 pm
@glitterbag,
No. Remember when Trump gave $1 million after research showed he never gave anything to charity? I think it was to a veteran's organization.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/25/recipient-of-trumps-1-million-donation-its-arrived-and-its-in-the-bank/

He just lied about when he gave the donation. It was after it was revealed no charity had actually received any money from Trump.
cicerone imposter

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 06:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Pence is now talking on tv, saying Trump is reaching out. This is the same guy who wouldn't rent to blacks. What's wrong with this picture?
Pence is also a bigot.
Too bad Pence isn't being asked why Trump wouldn't rent to blacks. And why Trump took out a full page ad to execute five blacks who didn't rape a white woman in Central Park.

I want Trump to keep talking, because he continues to lie.
He's losing big time on many fronts.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=trump%27s+favorability+with+minorities&view=detailv2&qpvt=trump%27s+favorability+with+minorities&id=159448AF51390903AB6A0DD3F8A64F98AAEA8D36&selectedIndex=1&ccid=D2h08u6%2b&simid=607986685270624751&thid=OIP.M0f6874f2eebe508bd289465f1ed1dcb1o0&ajaxhist=0
giujohn

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 08:16 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What I'm confident of is that you are so single-minded in your support of a progressive liberal lying unindicted Criminal and your hatred of anything that might jeopardize her installation as the next ruler of the United States as empress that even if you were witness to the second coming and we're told that Donald Trump was the son of God you would denied it and claim he was Satan.
cicerone imposter

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 08:25 pm
@giujohn,
"Donald Trump, the son of god." Now, that's really funny! Thanks for my good laugh for today.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 11:36 pm
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 29 Aug, 2016 01:02 am
@giujohn,
You're the one going on about it. The difference is, the blowjob never hurt anyone. Cheney's profiteering slaughtered thousands of innocents. He should be serving a long jail sentence right now. The fact that he was never even charges should be a national disgrace.

Clinton helped with the peace process in Northern Ireland. We had peace for a few years before Bush inspired Islamist terrorism in the UK. Clinton helped bring peace, Bush gave us 7/7, and he was just stupid. Trump is equally as stupid, but is also a thin skinned narcissist quick to take offence. God knows what damage he'll cause.
giujohn

Mon 29 Aug, 2016 04:14 am
@izzythepush,
It's funny you go on about Trump but you don't say a word about Hillary who is the opinion of the New York Times is a hawk. Remember Clinton as Senator voted for the war Trump was against it.
izzythepush

Mon 29 Aug, 2016 06:27 am
@giujohn,
Trump's ascendency, and campaign, echoes that of Germany in the 1930s. Not only is he incredibly ignorant of foreign affairs he's quick to take offence and has openly spoken about using nuclear weapons.

There's no comparison, Clinton is aware of international issues and she's level headed. The worst thing about the illegal war in Iraq was the completely half arsed way the Americans went about it. It was underfunded, they had no plans for the peace, tried to deBa'athise the country by removing all party members from office. That alienated the army and sowed the seeds of IS. Dubya didn't even know the difference between Shia and Sunni. If Clinton does decide to take military action she'll do a proper job.

Trump makes all sorts of contradictory statements, just because he says he was against the illegal war after the event doesn't mean he was at the time. Clinton voted for the war at a time of almost McCarthyite frenzy in America. The supine media lead a propaganda campaign directed by the Whitehouse, and anyone not for war was branded unpatriotic and anti American.

She's not an ideal candidate by any means, but the alternative is so much worse. The prospect of a Trump presidency is terrifying. And that's pretty much the view throughout Europe. The only people outside America who want Trump to win are Putin and the Jihadis.
Fil Albuquerque

Mon 29 Aug, 2016 08:10 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
She's not an ideal candidate by any means, but the alternative is so much worse. The prospect of a Trump presidency is terrifying.

Just this !
If Trump wins US falling credebility as a leading power and a mature nation will vanish overnight. He simply can't be let to win. If you want to avoid being politically compared with a 3 world nation you people back there better wake up.
0 Replies

revelette2

Mon 29 Aug, 2016 08:34 am
@izzythepush,
Good point, still I hope another war is a very last resort. We got too many fires going now. We need to at least put them out first.
0 Replies

Blickers

Mon 29 Aug, 2016 10:49 am
@izzythepush,
Quote izzy:
Quote:
Clinton voted for the war at a time of almost McCarthyite frenzy in America. The supine media lead a propaganda campaign directed by the Whitehouse, and anyone not for war was branded unpatriotic and anti American.

You certainly got that one right. It was a media blitz of major proportions, those who opposed were just buried under a barrage of so-called "new revelations" that turned out to be utterly false.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Mon 29 Aug, 2016 11:07 am
@izzythepush,
Also, if I remember correctly, they managed that war from Washington DC rather at the battle front.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 30 Aug, 2016 06:10 am
http://media.cagle.com/53/2016/08/29/184083_600.jpg

http://assets.amuniversal.com/bdde5cd04e4e0134aef9005056a9545d.gif

http://media.cagle.com/23/2016/08/29/184090_600.jpg

http://media.cagle.com/29/2016/08/29/184033_600.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 30 Aug, 2016 10:44 am
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duadmin/160829-trump-planning-to-win-big-with-african-americans_zpsr90vmfov.jpg