cicerone imposter

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 01:59 pm
@oralloy,
https://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=aaplw&p=jews+against+israel
I have visited Israel several times, and I can tell you from first hand observation, Israel is not a democracy. Palestinian cars have green license plates, and they cannot drive freely in Israel. There are armed Israeli checkpoints on the roads of Israel. Bethlehem is a walled city as well as Gaza. Israelis have been building settlements on Palestinian lands. In accordance with UN resolutions, they are illegal in accordance with international laws.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_law_and_Israeli_settlements
BillRM

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 05:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Yes the cheerful Palestinians had been doing mass murders of Jews for generations and it is completely not understandable that the evil Jews had limit the freedom of movement of the Palestinians.

Or that the Palestinians leadership had been far too busy stealing billions repeat billions to reach peace settlements over the land issues.
cicerone imposter

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 05:46 pm
@BillRM,
A people imprisoned in their own country is not a democracy. Their lands are stolen by illegal settlements by the Jews. What would you do in their circumstance? Nothing?
http://news.yahoo.com/u-n-rights-expert-accuses-israel-excessive-force-152605282.html;_ylt=AwrXoCBfHb1W2x4A6TPQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByb2lvbXVuBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--
BillRM

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 05:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Killing women and children I would not do and I would reached a peace settlement over the land issue instead of stating there can never be peace between us and the Jews.

I am sure CI if the Mexicans in the south west started doing mass killings you would be supporting them as after all the US stolen all that land from them also.
cicerone imposter

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 06:24 pm
@BillRM,
http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/mostly.html
cicerone imposter

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 06:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/31/israel-west-bank_n_5745498.html
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 06:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
So the evil Jews are outdoing the Palestinians in killings people eating in restaurants, celebrating weddings, riding the buses and so on.

The word that come to mind is bullshits as always when it come to you.

By the way as you are supporting the Palestinians killings over the land issue would you also support the Mexicans if they begin to do the same over the southwest?
cicerone imposter

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 07:08 pm
@BillRM,
Evil Jews? You have a broad take on Jews.
BillRM

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 07:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
LOL and everyone take note CI had so far refused to address the issue of if Mexicans would be in the right, as are Palestinians by his opinion, if they would start a campaign of killing men women and children over the lands that the US seized from their nation.

Hell if the Mexicans ask nicely perhaps the Palestinians would given them a few thousand missiles to shoot randomly over the Rio Grande into the US.
cicerone imposter

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 07:57 pm
@BillRM,
This is not about Mexicans. It's about Trump making the claim that he's going to build a wall between the US and Mexico. If he talks like a racial bigot, he must be.
RABEL222

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 08:08 pm
@BillRM,
Than you do think Israel was wrong in shelling the hospital in palistian and killing women and children and hospitalized people and U N doctors? Of course your not. Its only wrong when the palistianians kill the 3 or 4 jewish citizens as opposed to the thousands the jewish government killed. You are a hypocrite.
BillRM

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 08:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Well a wall would be all the more reason by your stated manner of thinking on the Palestinians/Israel conflict for the Mexicans to turn to violence and killings against the American people as the Palestinians had done against the Israeli
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 08:18 pm
@RABEL222,
It too bad that all those thousands of missiles fired at random into Israeli was not able to do the degree of killings that the Palestinians wish for.

As the killings was nowhere near equal on both sides the would be Palestinians mass killers are poor victims and the Jews are evil killers for defending themselves.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 08:22 pm
@RABEL222,
Trying to reason with Bill is similar to a Nazi who believed killing Jews was a good thing.
BillRM

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 08:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Trying to reason with Bill is similar to a Nazi who believed killing Jews was a good thing

Hmm and once more as you seems to have no problem with the killings of Jews over land issues off hand I would think you are the one walking in the footsteps of the Nazis.

Now as it is ok for Palestinians to killed Jews over land is it also ok for Mexicans to killed Americans over the southwest my friend?
cicerone imposter

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 08:39 pm
@BillRM,
Where did I kill Jews? Your implications are just plain nuts!
BillRM

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 08:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
LOL and where oh where did I stated in this reality or any other that you personally had killed Jews?

You just supported the killings of Jews by the poor Palestinians over the issues of ownership of middle east lands and once more do you also support the killing of Americans by Mexicans over the south western lands?
BillRM

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 08:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
A people imprisoned in their own country is not a democracy. Their lands are stolen by illegal settlements by the Jews. What would you do in their circumstance? Nothing?

So the Palestinians and the Mexicans should go on killing sprees of women and children be those women and children middle east Jews or Americans?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 09:00 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
You just supported the killings of Jews by the poor Palestinians over the issues of ownership of middle east lands.
Yes, the stealing of land is illegal in this world. The UN declared Israel's stealing of Palestinian lands as illegal by international laws.
What other peoples steal lands from others in this world? If a Jew (or anyone else) tried to steal my home, I'd shoot em dead. I believe the law would be on my side.
glitterbag

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 09:07 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

LOL and everyone take note CI had so far refused to address the issue of if Mexicans would be in the right, as are Palestinians by his opinion, if they would start a campaign of killing men women and children over the lands that the US seized from their nation.

Hell if the Mexicans ask nicely perhaps the Palestinians would given them a few thousand missiles to shoot randomly over the Rio Grande into the US.

There is no issue to address. Bill is asking CI to comment on a situation that simply doesn't exist, the notion that Mexicans are killing US citizens living on land that the old territories and Mexico fought over. Those territories are now part of the USA. But who knows, if Texas ever manages to actually secede from the Union, Mexico might take an interest. Bill is stupid.