bobsal u1553115

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 12:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I was hmorehead on Abuzz and then bobsal pissed me off so I 'expropriated' the name to rehabilitate it. Now people call me bobsal in real life. I think its a nice nick name, but there are others here who hate the original bobsal so much that I have had to deal with backlash severe enough that other members have told me to re-up under a new name.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 12:03 pm
@farmerman,
Vladimir?
bobsal u1553115

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 12:04 pm
@coldjoint,
You could go back to strormfront, they'll let you post your stuff and agree with it.
coldjoint

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 12:06 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
You could go back to stromfrom, they'll let you post your stuff and agree with it.

I was never at Stormfront. But thank you for showing your undisputed ignorance,again, and lack of tolerance for opposing views.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 12:07 pm
@coldjoint,
its not your bs opinions, its your bs nastiness.
farmerman

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 12:08 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Vladimir?
worse. Whenever my name was spoken in all of its several syllables at Sokol days, by my old country jadek, it always involved expectoration. (Thats how it sounds)
coldjoint

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 12:09 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
its not your bs opinions, its your bs nastiness.

Go back and look at your tags before you call anyone nasty.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 12:15 pm
@farmerman,
Nah, its a good name and I am sure you wear it with honor!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 25 Jul, 2015 12:16 pm
@coldjoint,
Tags again. Please.

Checkout your own

My Tags
Traitor, Real Islam, Observant, Troll Radio, Hit It Cowards, Excuses, Democratic Progressive Lies, The Real Islam, Respect Your Citizens, No, Ignore Parados, Cowards Tag, Liberal Lies, More Truth, Coward Alert, Liberal Apolgists, The Truth, Liberal Gonna Whine, Idiot Tagger, Four Dead Tenn, Genius, Dhimmi President, Sycophant Alert, Respect Life, Religion, No It Wont, Progressive Panic, Moral Clarity, Islam, Left Wing Hate, Zinn Sucks, Cowards Submit, Wishful Thinking
0 Replies

Ionus

Sun 26 Jul, 2015 08:03 pm
Quote:
I would dearly like to meet you one day as I pride myself on dealing effectively with the worst the human race has to offer .
For the record, I have many ways of dealing with a wayward soldier, and brutality is included in none of them . Farmerman told OmSigDavid he wished him dead . I have been threatened with physical violence in clear language by others, including one challenge to be shot if I visited Texas which I accepted as the fool didnt know I have made the Australian Defence Force Rifle team several years running .

Lets avoid hypocrisy and assumptions . If I threaten someone with physical violence (which I would never do, I would simply do it) then it will not be implied .
bobsal u1553115

Sun 26 Jul, 2015 09:47 pm
@Ionus,
Glad to see you walk back your threats, ace. What are some of your "techniques" that don't include violence but follow one of your threats? No cookies and milk? Loss of this weeks allowance?

Blowhard.

glitterbag

Sun 26 Jul, 2015 10:13 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Trump makes me miss the Colbert Report so much. Trump is the embodiment of what Colbert was only acting out.

How can the Conservatives demand respect when they have such a schmuck that they all agree is such a schmuck.

FM, tune into John Oliver(HBO) on Sunday nights about 11:30, you will get your fill of national absurdities. Trump's been around a while, ok he's rich rich rich, but is so determined to appeal to the masses, he uses phrases (I suspect his clueless advisors feed him) that pander to the stupid people who still think they too can build a massive real eastate fortune, and hold sway and be envied by their loser competition.
0 Replies

Ionus

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 02:31 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Glad to see you walk back your threats, ace.
There was no threat to walk back . I can understand why you would feel threatened, given your personality it must happen a lot .

If you had enough intelligence to understand I would tell you of many techniques for confronting and putting someone in place that dont involve violence . Your pretend bravery would disappear quickly in a face to face with me , do you think you are the only person I have had to confront ?

Rabel222 was the clown who told me how tough he is and how old he is and how he was going to beat me up . Now that was a threat....if the old fart can stand up .
bobsal u1553115

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:59 am
@Ionus,
Blowhard. You're the threatening one here. Keep it up. See if it doesn't get you sanctioned.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 01:55 pm
@Ionus,
Can you post those comments lying piece of shyt? I remember you threatening me and I remember retaliating with an offer to trade addresses which you ignored.
edgarblythe

Wed 29 Jul, 2015 11:39 pm
@RABEL222,
I started out laughing at Trump. Now I am shaking my head in disbelief. It's like some grotesque fungus from outer space has taken over the Republican nominating process. I know the bar is low for these guys, but Trumps and Palins pop up with unsettling regularity.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 30 Jul, 2015 01:00 pm
@edgarblythe,
Its like looking at a growth. It disgusts even while drawing you in. Like talking with Ionus or carpfart.
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 01:40 pm
@edgarblythe,
It is a sad statement that he's attracting such numbers. It's heartening that the two top Dems are polling beating him, but any traction at all is damning of the electorate.
farmerman

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 01:43 pm
@Lash,
his "negative polling numbers" far outweigh his positives. He will be killed off in a second round. Even the tea Partty knows that hes a time bomb worse than Newt
Frank Apisa

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 01:48 pm
@farmerman,
Egad...just imagine being worse than Newt!

What a horrible thought.