cicerone imposter

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 03:59 pm
@McGentrix,
How can I be a bigot when I post FACTS?
BillRM

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 04:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I am still waiting for you to post links to those facts so it is an open question of hiw must of your postings are indeed facts.
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 04:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Trump is a racist bigot but so is Sharpton that you seems to have no problem with.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 06:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

How can I be a bigot when I post FACTS?

If you go back and re-read my post, you will notice that some of the words are blue. Those are url links you can click on that lead you to the facts behind my statements. They are facts, so I guess I am not a bigot now, right?
cicerone imposter

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 07:59 pm
@McGentrix,
No. You believe the Mexican rapist bs. I just pointed out the simple fact that whites commit more violent crimes than Mexicans.
McGentrix

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 09:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

No. You believe the Mexican rapist bs. I just pointed out the simple fact that whites commit more violent crimes than Mexicans.

How does that in any way nullify that non-whites ALSO commit violent crimes? I swear to something, you have your head up your ass sometimes. It's not a contest of who does more. It's an example. Do you even read?
cicerone imposter

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 09:21 pm
@McGentrix,
CLUE: All races and cultures are guilty of crimes.
McGentrix

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 09:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

CLUE: All races and cultures are guilty of crimes.

I'm glad you finally see the light. HALLELUJAH!
cicerone imposter

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 09:36 pm
@McGentrix,
You're the one who posted:
Quote:
Yes, like Mexican rapists. Are they ok as long as they aren't raping you and yours? How many illegal alien criminals are too many for you? 1? 10? 100? 1000? 30,558?
cicerone imposter

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 09:38 pm
@McGentrix,
It seems you don't.
Quote:
Most convicted rapists are white males. Genetic...
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=677752
This coupled with the aforementioned paragraph indicate that if a white male is the rapist, the victim is statistically more likely to be white and ...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 09:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Did you click the link? Didja? I don't think you did or you would have read a story about an illegal Mexican immigrant rapist... You know, facts.
cicerone imposter

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 10:05 pm
@McGentrix,
FACT: More whites rape than that one Mexican 'immigrant' rapist.
McGentrix

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 10:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

FACT: More whites rape than that one Mexican 'immigrant' rapist.

You just don't get it, do you? I mean you honestly just don't get it. You can't see past your bigotry against white people to admit, even though you did just a few posts ago, you just can't bring your self to understand the conversation can you?

Ok then, I'd say it's time to wrap up that little chapter then.
joefromchicago

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 10:17 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
I fail to see why you would accept even a single crime committed to be acceptable by someone who should have been caught before coming through the border.

Illegal aliens commit such a tiny portion of all crimes that their criminality is best addressed by addressing the issue of criminality in general. And as for refugees being let into this country, I'm far more concerned about guys like Ammon Bundy and his fellow ammosexuals than I am about a Syrian family that comes here after fleeing ISIS. The US has way more to fear from domestic terrorists than from imported ones.
McGentrix

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 10:23 pm
@joefromchicago,
I understand you point of view and we will just have to disagree on this world view.

I honestly have no fear of either foreign or domestic terrorism.

Just out of curiosity though, what is it about people like Ammon Bundy that keeps you up at night?
Kolyo

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 10:29 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Just out of curiosity though, what is it about people like Ammon Bundy that keeps you up at night?

Maybe it's because Bundy appeared in a commercial saying he would stand down if America came to its senses and elected Hillary president. I suspect Joe could forgive him everything else.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 10:32 pm
@McGentrix,
Bigotry against white people? ROFLMAO
Can you find any white person that I've discriminated against? I know many 'whites' on a2k. I've met them, socialized with them, and I call them a friend.
McGentrix

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 10:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Sounds like something a bigot would write. "I'm not a bigot! One of my best friends is white!"
joefromchicago

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 10:57 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

I never said anything about being "kept up at night" by Bundy and his merry band of pirates. I said that I was concerned. I don't have to be afraid of everything. After all, I'm not a Republican.
McGentrix

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 11:01 pm
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

I never said anything about being "kept up at night" by Bundy and his merry band of pirates. I said that I was concerned. I don't have to be afraid of everything. After all, I'm not a Republican.

Ok, I exaggerated for effect. Why would you be concerned? Do you have a ranch on Federal lands? Own land bordering Federal land? I've heard rumors you are not in Chicago anymore, but, would you be more concerned about walking the streets in some Chicago neighborhoods than around the country side of Oregon?