What makes a successful human being?

55hikky

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2010 02:45 pm
@wayne,
Great reply.
if you don't mind, can you elaborate on what you do in "[mastery of self] is the work of a lifetime and success must be measured in degrees."
what sort of practice, habit, mentality leads to 'mastery of self' and
what do you mean 'measured in degrees."?
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2010 02:53 pm
@55hikky,
55hikky wrote:

not to agree with fil, but i think you lack the ability to pay attention, or read english or something...
not only did you fail to answer any of my questions in any of your previous replies in this discussions, but you continue to fail to understand the concept of a discussion and what i'm asking for, why I'm asking, and how i'm asking...
That's amuseing!
HexHammer wrote:

55hikky wrote:
display this behavior a lot in this forum (next to abusive criticism).
I'm not denying this, but I'm qurious, so please provide examples.
You demand answers to all of your questions, but will answer neither of mine, even if it's very simple questions.
0 Replies

55hikky

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2010 02:53 pm
@north,
I am also a true believer that it is imperative that females enhance and embrace their female features, and males to do the same about themselves in order for us to flourish. Unfortunately more women are trying to become men and I do not know if any part of this has to do with the decline of happiness within couples, but I can surely say that I can isolate few effects propagating from this notion into relationships between man and woman.

I have noticed that, not a lot, but a few times my opinion will be referred to as "sexist". If you ever have, or ever have to explain this notion of what you said, "about just being a good man and women towards others to reach the full intelligence and wisdom of humanity..." how do you go about justifying this. any data, solid arguments?
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2010 03:26 pm
@55hikky,
55hikky wrote:
you continue to fail to understand the concept of a discussion and what i'm asking for, why I'm asking, and how i'm asking...
The only 1 spewing insults are you, you use thes sickening doublestandards. Besides I engange in any discussion how I like, under my own premesis, as long as it will answer the initial question in a reasonable manner. You are a terrible talkative selfcenterd person bossing people around, and you just can't admit it.
0 Replies