Spinal cyst pain getting worse and new nerological symptoms

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2010 05:23 pm
I was diagnost with a spinal cyst on my spinal column between my L5 and S1 in 2004 i was 17. The pain has gotten worse i can only be in one position for 30 min befor i have to move. the sharp pain goes down my legs and up my spine. My dyslexia has gotten worse and has moved to just being writen to verbal as well. I get migrains all the time not just one a month like i am used to and tehy will last for days. Everything seems too bright all the time but i dont have a head ach. Is there somthing i am missing? i had an MRI this past week and they said there has been no change. but i really feel like there is somthing wrong. i am a 23 year old female. not pregnent only take adderall and i ajusted really well to it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,098 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2010 07:01 pm
@ahssabino,
Hello, ahssabino. We are not diagnosticians here on this website, just ordinary people, but are hoping for you.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2010 07:05 pm
@ahssabino,
Quote:
i had an MRI this past week and they said there has been no change. but i really feel like there is somthing wrong.

Don't take "no change" for the only answer. Get second opinions if you need to do so. It is causing your quality of life to deteriorate. Find out what their plan of action is for it even if there is no change.
0 Replies