Things I'm Sick Of.

chai2

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 04:24 pm
@saab,
saab wrote:

It´s all clear to me now!
You ask about a rebate and get a debate.

no debate saab
you do what you're supposed to, you get your money.

you don't, you make excuses as to why not.

Something else I'm sick up....

Someone calling it a debate, when all it is, is trying to justify why you **** up.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 04:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
You ask about a rebate and get a debate.
when one asks about things others are sick of they are likely to get emotionally invested (passionate) responses...

Others, or you?

Emotionally invested?
You mean how a 15 year old girl, and not a woman with no need to impress a perve, would be?

You get a little thrill imagining you are making someone "emotionally invested" don't you?

Sorry, you'll need to work on that with someone less than a third my age.

You make me not so emotional, as filled with ennui.

Really, you've run your course, I don't know how anyone can spare any emotions over you. You've gotten boring.

If you'll bother to notice, my last few posts have been filled with more my fondness for order of number, statistics, etc. and the straightfoward comment that if something didn't work for you, you're doing it wrong.

and that's all I have to say about that.

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 04:45 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
Others, or you?

Emotionally invested?
You are usually quicker than this...

To ask what one is sick of is close to asking what one hates, hate being a spiritual/emotional state of being. I am the one who hates rebates, there-for I am the one who is emotionally invested in the responses about rebates.

I was speaking of me,which should have been obvious.
0 Replies

Pemerson

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 04:56 pm
Restaurants serving badly cooked food. Yesterday we ate at the Cotton Patch, where they usually serve perfectly cooked fried fish. This time, though, oil poured out when I picked up the first piece of fish. I noticed, also, that the breading was thicker than usual, the fish very thin. So, we're getting a thin slice of fish with an inch of breading. Ug. Saving money, I'd guess. I also guess that it makes up for the $5 coupon about everybody has. Booooooooooo
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:25:33