i like two people, im really confused

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2010 02:44 pm
i recently started university, moving three hours away from where i used to live. me and my boyfriend were trying the long distance thing but it didnt work out. since we broke up i started falling for my roomate. he has confessed he likes me, and i to him, but i really dont want anything to happen. we spend a lot of time together, almost too much, and with him being my roomate, i dont want things to get awkward if we started seeing each other, then broke up. but at the same time i get on so well with him and hes such a nice guy. but then while gaz (my roomate) was away i met joni, who lives opposite me. it was really strange how we met and got along so well almost instantly. he invited me to his for a few drinks and i went and had so much fun. i think because me and my ex were together for four years, and have only recently broken up, im not used to being single, and im scared im just falling for anyone in a bid for company. since that weekend ive hung out with joni quite a bit and i feel like i like him just as much as gaz, but having already told gaz i had feelings for him, i feel like he would be expecting us to become exclusive, and now im not sure i want to because of joni. im really confused because i like both of them and i dont know what to do about it, any advice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,680 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2010 02:48 pm
Just a thought... Grammar, you're going to need it if you hope to make it through university.
Intrepid

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2010 03:08 pm
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:

Just a thought... Grammar, you're going to need it if you hope to make it through university.

I was just about to type the same thing when I saw your response. Grammar first and boys later.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2010 03:10 pm
@lufoooo2,
Looking at your past posts..... you have a lot of turmoil in the relationship department.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2010 03:36 pm
@Ceili,
I think grammar, at least as far as the internet is concerned, has gone the way of long division.
Intrepid

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2010 03:42 pm
@thack45,
Long division seems to be exactly the problem that lufoooo2 is discussing.
djjd62

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2010 04:47 pm
@Intrepid,
as long as she stays away from multilple-plication, she should be fine Wink
dadpad

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2010 11:00 pm
@djjd62,
68 % of unprotected multipliers move on to addition (unless of course they head off on a tangent) and not long thereafter subtaction of the addition
Thats where your grammer comes in handy... to look after the newly subtracted addition.

So ... I agree u need grammer first.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2010 08:49 am
First of all, get another room mate preferably another female.
The fact that you have started an intense relationship with your first sememster roomate tells me that you are not sure of yourself when it comes to interaction with men. You need to decide to not "fall" for every guy you interact with.

Go solo for a while.

You are acting like a kid in a candy shop.
0 Replies