Why do women still wear high heel shoes?

raprap

Wed 20 Mar, 2013 04:52 am
High heels make it easier to hang and finish drywall.

Rap
coluber2001

Wed 10 Apr, 2013 03:24 pm
Why do women still wear high heel shoes?

Because foot binding is out of style.
0 Replies

tcfootwearcorp

Tue 24 Dec, 2013 01:37 am
It's all over depend on just fashion if high heel is in the fashion.
The high heel is a part of fashion.
0 Replies

DaVoice

Sat 18 Apr, 2015 11:05 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
I think it's because it makes the legs look longer and therefore more attractive to men (with the exception of lesbians who might do it for other women, but these are a minority).
I think women look lovely in them but you'll be hard pressed to find a feminist wearing such things because it would be illogical...like you said, other than looking sexy, everything else is a negative. Feminists would never go out to look sexy because if men looked at them in that way, they'd slate them because they're doing what is biologically natural to them, yet the feminists were merely choosing the most efficient footwear for their mode of transport. 😠 How dare the man look at her in a sexual way...! 😋
0 Replies

Larawarnick

Wed 13 May, 2015 04:21 am
Women wear high shoe to look awesome.
0 Replies

loveshuz

Thu 28 May, 2015 04:06 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Because we loves to walk in after wear it and its look so glamorous with that high heels. we girls are tempting to buy it and as much better high heels.
0 Replies

whatthefudge

Thu 28 May, 2015 07:49 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Same reason people smoke cigarettes. Nine times out of ten, it's because they are gay.
0 Replies

MaskandMirror

Sat 27 Jun, 2015 07:26 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Why do some men wear high heeled shoes?
0 Replies

Ionus

Sat 27 Jun, 2015 09:06 am
Women wear high heals because when doing so they instinctively tighten their pelvic floor . It also makes them use their balance and leg and foot muscles more . Result...a good feel .
hawkeye10

Mon 24 Aug, 2015 01:46 am
@Ionus,
Tones the butt
tones the legs
makes women taller
Lots of styles
Men love them
makes women feel feminine
great excuse to hold onto a man when drunk
as in invitation to *******

And what Ionus said.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 24 Aug, 2015 02:22 am

May as well ask why female Draenei wag their tails.

They just do.

(Not that that keeps my Forsaken characters from killing and eating them.....) Cool
NSFW (view)
AlanGloud

Sat 27 Feb, 2016 01:12 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Come on! high heels are close friends of women like me. They make a simple dress also noticeable. Also, it is not difficult to wear them only if one knows the purpose of wearing them and knows where and how to use them.
0 Replies

Acton

Thu 3 Mar, 2016 01:10 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Everybody has their own choice to wear shoes. Like, I always prefer to wear high heeled clogs because of their ultimate comfort.
0 Replies

AlanGloud

Thu 3 Mar, 2016 11:54 pm
@raprap,
High heels have the power to make any simple outfit look absolutely stunning within blink of an eye. Moreover, some women want to look taller than natural height, so high heels comes to their rescue. I wear it because I feel greatly confident wearing them and also I am comfortable in heels.
0 Replies

AlanGloud

Tue 19 Apr, 2016 02:22 am
I think if women wear high heels just for the height they get and dont feel comfortable, I would recommend Wooden clogs over high heels they are very comfortable and stylish too and look very classy. And the question of height is also solved.
0 Replies

danielcollins

Thu 8 Sep, 2016 11:09 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Hi,
High heel shoes give a stunning look to their personality. I also like to wear heels, but occasionally.
Thanks!!
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Fri 9 Sep, 2016 12:43 am
Man, what a horrible thread.
0 Replies