How the world was made....

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 08:19 am
Coming originally from a strictly scientific and ahteistic heritage, I used to belief in the big bang and the traditional model as to how the world/universe was made. But now as I approach thirty i find that my science is mellowing, and with a touching faith now under my radar, I would like to try and engage with others in this community as to the generation of the universe. Infact I now think that rather then time existing in a linear homeostatic process, things exist in a kind of a bubble, and as such has no proper beginning or end, but actually has more a revolving kind of door operendus modi so to speak. I also find it quite reassuring talking about time and the birth of the universe along these terms, and consequentially will be happy to discuss this topic with others, thanks. John.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,517 • Replies: 1
No top replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 04:21 am
@john2054,
As we get older we come to realize it was never science OR religion, but rather science AND religion. They aren't mutually exclusive.
0 Replies