Matters of Credit

Mon 13 Sep, 2010 06:38 am
If people have good credit then they can easily get a loan. But we often have seen that many people makes so many mistakes and they have bad credits. People are not able to keep their good credit. What happens if people have bed credit ? If we want to avoid bad credit then we can avoid it with the help of Mortgage Loan. There are following steps for avoid your bad credit :

=>Lenders have different types of loans for people with bad credit. They can suggest an appropriate bad credit loan for you.

=>Secured bad credit personal loan allows you to borrow as much as 125% of the property value.

=>When you require a loan, the lender may reject your loan application because of various types of credit reporting problems. Bad credit loans can help you to solve this problem. Banks, credit unions and finance companies are lenders of bad credit loan.

If you have better information to avoid bad credit then you can discuss here.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,530 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

felcanadaloan

Mon 16 Mar, 2015 12:47 am
@pratikjajal,
Minimum payments can trap you into a cycle of increasing debt that can lead to bad credit. Use your credit wisely and be sure not to buy anything that you can't pay for at the end of the month.
0 Replies

knaivete

Mon 16 Mar, 2015 06:09 am
@pratikjajal,
Quote:
What happens if people have bed credit ?

My bed credit became so burdensome that I cut half of it off and gave the rest away.

0 Replies

felcanadaloan

Sun 10 May, 2015 11:38 pm
@pratikjajal,
First things first; you should use your credit wisely. Second, do not fall into the trap of unsecured loans. Get secured bad credit loans from reputable lenders.
0 Replies

pratikjajal

Tue 23 Jun, 2015 07:51 pm
Hello All,

Thanks for guiding me. I got such a nice answers from you guys!

Regards,
Pratik
0 Replies