What Is The Greatest Gift Imaginable - And Why?

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 02:29 pm
@JPLosman0711,
Who would guess that "you" could be entertaining after all... Mr. Green
0 Replies

Rorschach

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 03:12 pm
@JPLosman0711,
JPLosman0711 wrote:

The greatest gift of all is to be completely free of social customs and norms, free of all expectations from family members, friends, authority figures and any others. To no longer be 'tied' to ones' actions is the greatest gift of all and is the beginning of freedom.

So you want to fake your death and live in an all providing island by yourself. Hey that's my retirement plan.
Cyracuz

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 04:22 pm
@JPLosman0711,
Quote:
You have forefited your 'self' in hiding out of fear of hearing the exact statements you bark out in defense.

See, this is what I mean. There you go again trying to make this about me. If you actually had an argument relevant to the topic maybe you would have something interesting to say....
JPLosman0711

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 04:48 pm
@Cyracuz,
Nothing within our conversation has been about 'you' yet, you are hiding and are nowhere to be found.
JPLosman0711

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 04:50 pm
@Rorschach,
I certainly don't want to 'fake' my 'death'(thinking). That would be a pointless enterprise.

Just so you know, 'sui' means 'self'. So to truly commit suicide is to give up who you think you are.
Cyracuz

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 05:31 pm
@JPLosman0711,
You obviously don't understand the meaning of the words you write... Smells like troll in here..
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 01:28 am
@JPLosman0711,
lol, you entirely ruined a good joke...
0 Replies

LenaWillson

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2013 06:37 am
@mark noble,
Greatest gift for me are many as when you unexpectedly receive it from a closed one then it certainly becomes a moment of excitement which can never be imagined.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2013 10:42 pm
I think my greatest gifts were when my two wives said "I will" and then "I do."
Forget about the time I said to my second wife, "I'm crazy about you" and she answered "I'm crazy because of you." Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 16 Apr, 2013 09:08 am
You are all talking/typing total ****!
There is only ONE 'greatest Gift' imaginable, and when you remove your pathetic Egocentric masks, you will undoubtedly agree!
FCKIN Egoists!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr...
Smile
0 Replies

yashi

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 07:30 am
@mark noble,
The greatest gift I have ever received is a collage of my childhood pictures. It was given to me by my best friend. It's very special for me because it had those pictures about which even I wasn't aware. It brought back my old beautiful memories.
0 Replies

romynash

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 01:16 am
On my last b'day i got a clone of myself from one of my closest friend.
That was really amazing.
0 Replies

Tabs

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 12:39 pm
@mark noble,
The Grace that Christ bestowed upon my life is the Greatest Gift I can imagine. I have been blessed with many gifts, but I think that Grace was the best and most important that I can think of. Next to that I'd say children is the Greatest Gift imaginable.
mark noble

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 07:08 pm
@Tabs,
Keep repeating it, buddy.
May sort you out...
Is utter shite, of course!
Life....... a tad traumatic???
0 Replies