ESPN Premier Fantasy Soccer

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 08:23 am
So my friends and I joined up for fantasy soccer on ESPN. We naturally had to screw with the rules and we did a draft instead of everyone just picking players. You get 100 million pounds to buy a team with better players costing more etc...

I ended up with:
Strikers: Rooney (Man U), Robinho (Man C) and Rodallega (Wigan)
Midfielders: Lampard (Chelsea), Jarvis (Wolves), Taylor (Bolton), Gera (Fulham) and Delap (Stoke C)
Defenders: Terry (Chelsea), Vermaelan (Arsenal), Givet (Blackburn), Ridgewell (Birmingham) and Faye (Stoke City)
Goalkeeper: van der Ser (Man U) and Gomes (Tottenham)

You can use the transfer market to add and remove players but have to stay within the limit of your payroll. Players will move on the pay scale based on supply and demand so some players may become more expensive and some less so. It looks like it will be an interesting system and make EPL more exciting to watch as I get to know more players.

You can use the following formations: 3-4-3, 4-3-3, 3-5-2, 4-4-2, 5-3-2, 4-5-1 and 5-4-1. I will be using 3-4-3 most I think.

I am concerned about Robinho. He doesn't seem like he wants to be at Man City.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,004 • Replies: 0
No top replies