1

Need Help With a Newborn Kitten

Arella Mae

1  
Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 04:55 pm
@Pemerson,
Nature is so cruel sometimes. He was a tiny little baby that had no chance in this world to survive. I know animals do what they do because it's instinct but it was hard watching Mimi ignore the kitten. But once a momma decides the kitten isn't going to survive, they rarely do. I learned that when I had my cat shelter. Still hurts though.

Your Nixie is beautiful and very blessed to have you.

Everyone thank you so much for your advice and your support. You made it a bit easier for me to handle this.
OmSigDAVID

1  
Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 06:39 am
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae wrote:

Look at it this way:
he is having a long term out-of-body experience; those r fun.

He can re-inkittenate later, if he wants to.

David