Some days, reading Stormfront is lots of fun.

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 06:23 pm
Maybe I am a sick pup, but from time to time I enjoy reading Stormfront (for those who don't know, Stormfront is a popular White Supremacist website).

When the news came that the Arizona "Papers please" law was stopped, after reading the news from my normal news/politics sites, I instinctively went to Stormfront to indulge my hunger for a little Schadenfreude. Here are the best bits (so you don't have to wade through the more tedious hatred).

- Surpisingly (to me at least), White Supremacists make the same connection that I do to segregation. There were several references to Little Rock.

There was a general agreement that Jan Brewer should ignore the courts ruling (although it is unclear to me how this would actually work). This discussion led to my favorite quote (from a gentleman named KelticMan whose earnestness I find quite endearing) -- "Violating the law is what Jews want us to do. It makes our side appear unjust."

- Jan Brewer should be elected president (I found this a bit surprising to hear in any context).

- Succession talks are very serious to them. There is an interesting strategy thread about how a "Western Alliance" (New Mexico, Colorado, Texas and Arizona) would look. They seem to ignore troubling details like the fact that New Mexico has a Mexican governor. There is lots of talk about strategy, including discussion about Arizona printing its own currency.

- Of course there are talks of violence which everyone agrees is inevitable... but there is an earnest disagreement about whether it should start now, and whether the violence should wait for the new civil war.

- This quote, from KelticMan (did I say that he is my favorite neonazi poster) I found rather amusing, as his logic is flawless.

Quote:
These aren't Mexicans or Italians or any other "Foreign Nationals".

We have to get the American public to think of them, and see them as Red Indians.

The same Red Indians that were fought off to make the USA. Until then the immigration idiots will keep saying "The USA was founded on immigration from foreign countries such as Italy or Mexico."

Because getting rid of Red Indians was legal and Okay in US History books.
Was the USA "wrong" about pushing the Indians back off America? No. Find one history book that says the formation of the US nation was wrong.

- Of course, the real reason to read Stormfront is to see the real sorrow and anger of people who deserve my scorn--- or is this wrong to use the angst, even of neonazi's for my own personal enjoyment.

Call me a sicko, but it somehow viewing the pain of neonazis makes dealing with the upsetting things in life a little easier.

ebrown p

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 07:19 pm
I also rather enjoyed watching this today...

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 08:56 pm
@ebrown p,
Do you ever engage, Brown?
JTT

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 08:58 pm
@ebrown p,
Quote:
There was a general agreement that Jan Brewer should ignore the courts ruling (although it is unclear to me how this would actually work).

Isn't that exactly what a number of southern governors did during the 50s and 60s?

Didn't Bush do it a number of times vis a vis federal court rulings?
ebrown p

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 08:59 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Do you ever engage, Brown?

On Stormfront? No.... I couldn't. I just lurk and enjoy it as a guilty pleasure.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 09:00 pm
@JTT,
Quote:

Isn't that exactly what a number of southern governors did during the 50s and 60s?

Yes, and I find it quite amusing that the White Supremacists of today actually make this connection for themselves.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 09:47 pm
Little Mexican kid (having read about Pancho Villa in his history/civics class):

"Gran-pappito, deed you eevar geet to meet Pancho VILLA, who was the worstest bandito in all of Mexico?"

Old man sitting on rocker on varenda:

"You know, dat question takes me back... I was about feefteen years old an I was walkin across de desert weef de two leetle burritos all loaded weef corn to sell de corn at de market, an come a beeg clouda dust an up come Pancho Villa an about feefteen or twentya hees banditos, an he gotta beeg beer belly an bullet belts goin across de beer belly boof ways ana beeg ceegar een hees mouf, an he pull outta peestol an point de peestol at one-a-da leedle burritos, an say: 'Hookay burro, SHEET!!', an de leetle burro was plenty scared so he sheet hisself, an dan he point de peestol at me an he say: 'Hookay, peone, now YOU gonna EEEET de burro sheet!' an he laf plenty hard...

"CARAMBA, gran-pappito, what deed you do?"

"I was plenty scared, so I eet de burro s**t, taste plenty bad, an den a beeg gust of weend come up an blow de sand in Pancho Villa's face so he canna see, an he drop de peestol, an I grab de peestol an point de peestol at Pancho Villa's horse, an say: 'Hokay, horse, SHEEET!' an he do dat, an den I point de peestol at Pancho Villa an say: 'Hokay meester beeg shot bandito, now you gonna EEEEET de horse sheet, an I mean every bite, an not leev nottin left over!!', an Pancho Villa was plenty scared so he do jus dat, an de odder banditos laff plenty hard...

An so my leedle fren, you ask me eef I eevar geet to meet Pancho VILLA, who was the worstest bandito in all of Mexico? WHY, we had LUNCH togeddar!!!!!"
JTT

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 09:57 pm
@gungasnake,
Little american gungasnake (having heard from the propaganda mill that Eisenhower was a great man)

granpa, tell me bout Ike.

He was a war criminal of massive proportions. He was responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands, maybe a million POWs.

gee, gandpa, he was a great man. He was just like reagan and Bush and bush and johnson and all the other prezes. We really have a lot to be proud of as Americans, don't we?

That we do, son, that we do.
gungasnake

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 10:34 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
granpa, tell me bout Ike.

He was a war criminal of massive proportions.

When you set out to enslave the entire world you need to make damned certain you succeed at it, because nobody's ever going to feel terribly sorry for anybody who tries it and fails.

By seeking additional territories after Munich, Hitler made an entire generation of English politicians and statesmen look like total idiots and dipshits and he had to assume England would go to war at some point, but he had absolutely jack **** in the way of any sort of a plan or even the correct weaponry to fight a war against England. I mean, what the **** was the guy thinking??

I mean, he STILL could have won by simply not invading Russia. That would have left him the resources to eventually prevail against England and Russia would have collapsed in another five years and he could have picked up the pieces. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid....

And then Ike gets to do the bulk of the heavy lifting and dirty work and still has to threaten to wipe out towns and villages over "werewolf(TM)" **** for two years after the war and there was another problem regarding the hard-core indoctrinated i.e. the 25-year-olds who grew up entirely in the Hitler Youth who you either had to get out of the place somehow or other or kill and apparently Brazil and Argentina could only take so many of them.

I mean, you might could deal with the 50-somethings who had a life before the Nazi takeover and you might could deal with the ten-year-olds...

Dwight Eisenhower was the best president we've had in the last hundred years, and anybody who'd call him a war criminal is mentally ill.

JTT

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 10:54 pm
@gungasnake,
Nice ramble, Gsnake. But the facts are pretty clear, Ike ordered the troops under his command to commit war crimes. Facts for you are pesky little things, aren't they? They have such a way with messin' with all the propaganda you've swallowed, hook, line and sinker.

Quote:
Eisenhower’s Death Camps After WWII

One month before the end of World War II, General Eisenhower issued special orders concerning the treatment of German Prisoners and specific in the language of those orders was this statement,
“Prison enclosures are to provide no shelter or other comforts.”

Eisenhower biographer Stephen Ambrose, who was given access to the Eisenhower personal letters, states that he proposed to exterminate the entire German General Staff… thousands of people, AFTER the war.

Eisenhower, in his personal letters, did not merely hate the Nazi Regime, and the few who imposed its will down from the top, but that HE HATED THE GERMAN PEOPLE AS A RACE. It was his personal intent to destroy as many of them as he could, and one way was to wipe out as many prisoners of war as possible.

Of course, that was illegal under International law, so he issued an order on March 10, 1945 and verified by his initials on a cable of that date, that German Prisoners of War be predesignated as “Disarmed Enemy Forces” called in these reports as DEF.

He ordered that these Germans did not fall under the Geneva Rules, and were not to be fed or nor given any water or medical attention. The Swiss Red Cross was not to inspect the camps, for under the DEF classification, they had no such authority or jurisdiction.

Months after the war was officially over, Eisenhower’s special German DEF camps were still in operation forcing the men into confinement, but denying that they were prisoners.

[...]
The book, OTHER LOSSES by James Bacque, found its way into the hands of a Canadian news reporter Peter Worthington of the [TORONTO] SUN. He did his own research through contacts he had in Canada, and reported in his column on September 12,1989 the following in part:
“…it is hard to escape the conclusion that Dwight Eisenhower was a war criminal of epic proportions. His (DEF) policy killed more Germans in peace than were killed in the European Theater.”

“For years we have blamed the 1.7 million missing German POW’s on the Russians. Until now, no one dug too deeply … Witnesses and survivors have been interviewed by the author; one Allied officer compared the American camps to Buchenwald.”

It is known, that the Allies had sufficient stockpiles of food and medicine to care for these German soldiers. This was deliberately and intentionally denied them. Many men died of gangrene from frostbite due to deliberate exposure. Local German people who offered these men food, were denied. General Patton’s Third Army was the only command in the European Theater to release significant numbers of Germans.

[...]
Col. James Mason and Col. Charles Beasley who were in the U.S. Army Medical Corps who published a paper on the Eisenhower Death Camps in 1950. They stated in part:

“Huddled close together for warmth, behind the barbed wire was a most awesome sight; nearly 100,000 haggard, apathetic, dirty, gaunt, blank-staring men clad in dirty gray uniforms, and standing ankle deep in mud … water was a major problem, yet only 200 yards away the River Rhine was running bank-full.”

http://elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/2007/01/04/eisenhowers-death-camps-after-wwii/

gungasnake

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2010 05:21 am
@JTT,
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:vZIXOVLe3S0kWM:http://www.wm.edu/amst/370/2005/sp1/images/lucy%20doctor%20stand.jpg&t=1
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2010 05:28 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
and anybody who'd call him a war criminal is mentally ill.

The facts point him up as a war criminal of "epic proportions". His own biographer allows that this is true. US military personnel point it up.

The delusions, the diversions that are you, and many others, when faced with the facts illustrates a real mental illness, a deep and highly disturbing mental illness.
Foofie

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2010 11:08 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
and anybody who'd call him a war criminal is mentally ill.

The facts point him up as a war criminal of "epic proportions". His own biographer allows that this is true. US military personnel point it up.

The delusions, the diversions that are you, and many others, when faced with the facts illustrates a real mental illness, a deep and highly disturbing mental illness.

I thought there is something called delusions of grandeur? Could that in some way correlate to ubermenchen? Aryan supermen? A thousand year Reich?

Naturally, not everyone bought into this delusion; however, some did, and an awful lot of people died, due to the attempt to put Germany into its supposed rightful place in human history.

There is also something called "denial." There are Germans today that think that if it wasn't for "the Jews," Germans would be liked by all Europeans.

Also, Germans usually tried to evade the Russians if it was inevitable to be a POW. Perhaps, the Russians were not the best POW hosts? And, if the U.S. was so bad, why was it not surprising when a young German woman married an American GI? I do not think any atrocities by the Americans could have been kept from the Germans, and then the young women would not have so readily married a GI. Something does not add up in the analysis?

0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2010 11:42 am
@JTT,
It takes a special sort of person to make gungasnake look reasonable. Good job, JTT!
wandeljw

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2010 01:05 pm
@JTT,
"the facts are pretty clear"???

I followed your link and examined the blog where you got these facts. Do you really consider "Elliot Lake News" to be a reliable source???
JTT

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2010 08:23 pm
@wandeljw,
Do you have some reason to suspect the Elliot Lake News of being an unreliable source,Wandel?
ebrown p

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2010 08:27 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Do you have some reason to suspect the Elliot Lake News of being an unreliable source,Wandel?

LOL. Go read their home page, then come back and tell us you don't suspect they are an unreliable source.

((they are ridiculously unreliable))
gungasnake

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2010 09:10 pm
I mean, it's not like I've never heard these stories. There was a book published in Canada called 'Other Casualties' or some such years ago.

But Dwight Eisenhower lived in the real world and, in fact, had just saved that world from Nazi dominion for the next 1000 years and there were problems with food and problems with leftover SS types and guys who'd never really known anything other than the Hitler Youth, the SS, and the werewolves, and I've always assumed that anybody Ike "starved to death" would have been SS or near-SS types.

My brother once worked for a guy who'd spent the last year of WW-II working for Adolf Hitler on an 88 battery on the Russian front and who obviously didn't rise to the level of Ike figuring he needed to be killed in 46. The guy told me that for the first three years after the war, the countryside was so blasted that the only thing anybody could make grow was cabbage; he said they ate sauerkraut for breakfast, fried sauerkraut for lunch, barbecued sauerkraut for dinner, and fricasseed sauerkraut for Sunday dinner and that anybody who lived through that could not be made to eat sauerkraut at gunpoint, they'd rather die.

Such was the general food situation in Germany in 46. Other whole countries lived on leftover C-rations and K-rations for years after the war and there was no place in Europe where anybody was eating terribly well in 46.

Try guessing how Ike would have viewed food rations for former SS members in 46...
JTT

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2010 11:18 pm
@ebrown p,
What makes them ridiculously unreliable, Brown?
JTT

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2010 11:30 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
there were problems with food and problems with leftover SS types and guys who'd never really known anything other than the Hitler Youth, the SS, and the werewolves, and I've always assumed that anybody Ike "starved to death" would have been SS or near-SS types.

You don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about. There was no problem at all with the availability of food.

Quote:
It is known, that the Allies had sufficient stockpiles of food and medicine to care for these German soldiers. This was deliberately and intentionally denied them. Many men died of gangrene from frostbite due to deliberate exposure. Local German people who offered these men food, were denied. General Patton’s Third Army was the only command in the European Theater to release significant numbers of Germans.

Eisenhower set out, with deliberate forethought to murder POWs.

One month before the end of World War II, General Eisenhower issued special orders concerning the treatment of German Prisoners and specific in the language of those orders was this statement,
“Prison enclosures are to provide no shelter or other comforts.”

[...]
Col. James Mason and Col. Charles Beasley who were in the U.S. Army Medical Corps who published a paper on the Eisenhower Death Camps in 1950. They stated in part:

“Huddled close together for warmth, behind the barbed wire was a most awesome sight; nearly 100,000 haggard, apathetic, dirty, gaunt, blank-staring men clad in dirty gray uniforms, and standing ankle deep in mud … water was a major problem, yet only 200 yards away the River Rhine was running bank-full.”[/quote]

Quote:
nd I've always assumed that anybody Ike "starved to death" would have been SS or near-SS types.

Quote:
Eisenhower biographer Stephen Ambrose, who was given access to the Eisenhower personal letters, states that he proposed to exterminate the entire German General Staff… thousands of people, AFTER the war.

That too is a war crime. Eisenhower was not a judge and jury, but he sure should have been in front of one.

And all these long years after, the USA tried to blame this on the Russians. Talk about scum.
0 Replies