Hey, Can A Woman "Ask To Get Raped"?

BillRM

Reply Mon 25 Jan, 2016 03:14 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Let see so all a woman need to do is threaten to bring civil suit again a university to walk away with a large large sum of cash.

Quote:
- December 2013: State Attorney Willie Meggs declines to press charges against Winston, citing a lack of evidence.

I can not stop wondering if Winston could not sue her for every dime of that settlement.
BillRM

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 05:28 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
I can not stop wondering if Winston could not sue her for every dime of that settlement.

PS he is suing her for millions so it will be interesting to see what will happen when this case does reach the courts as had not happen as yet.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2016 03:55 pm
@firefly,
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/lifestyle/members-of-misogynistic-homophobic-group-return-of-kings-to-host-meetups-in-australia/news-story/57c70d87118a2bba4842abca2508f44e?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=AdelaideAdvertiser&utm_medium=Facebook

Now I have "read" it all!
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2016 03:59 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I'm shocked. "Kings", eh?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 02:46 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Wimps with a screw loose!
glitterbag

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 09:14 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Delusional sad sacks, how pathetic.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2016 04:18 am
@glitterbag,
agreed !!!
BillRM

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2016 04:45 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Yes any man and even a group of men are to be consider guilty of rape on the word of any woman.

An it does not matter how many examples that can be pointed to concerning false charges as it is far far better to ruin men lives on wholescale job lots then to question any woman charges in that regard.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2016 09:57 pm
@BillRM,
Did you even bother to open the link...

Obviously not.
BillRM

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 03:42 pm
@FOUND SOUL,

Quote:
Did you even bother to open the link

Sorry I do not open links that I have no clue what it could be. Even with my level of protections the risk of getting malware is too damn great in blindly clinking on links.
Builder

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2016 03:29 pm
@glitterbag,
The latest on that story is that anonymous revealed his whereabouts, and now he's demanding police protection because he and his parents are getting death threats. Cue yo momma's basement jokes.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2016 03:36 pm
Way to backpedal, mate.

Quote:
After being asked about an article he wrote claiming rape should be legal, Valizadeh reportedly told police the piece was "satire."

Valizadeh then played police several voicemails of people saying he would be "shot, stabbed or have his home burned down."

Apparently Valizadeh is pretty terrified about the thought of women who will actually put up a fight. Hopefully his mom grounds him and takes away the internet.

Article here.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2016 05:12 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Sorry I do not open links that I have no clue what it could be. Even with my level of protections the risk of getting malware is too damn great in blindly clinking on links.

Then with all due respect don't comment on something you haven't even read.
BillRM

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2016 06:28 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Then with all due respect don't comment on something you haven't even read.

Then cut and past enough of the article in question to given an idea of what the hell you wish the readers to open.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2016 05:55 am
Lawsuit: UT football players assaulted Drae Bowles for helping rape victim

Source: Knoxville News Sentinel

A federal lawsuit alleges that Tennessee football players twice assaulted wide receiver Drae Bowles for assisting the woman who accused linebacker A.J. Johnson and defensive back Michael Williams of rape in November of 2014.

The lawsuit, filed in Nashville on Tuesday by six unnamed UT female students including five alleged rape victims, charges that the University of Tennessee violated Title IX and other federal laws by "deliberately indifferent" actions before and after the alleged rapes. Four of the rapes in question, including the case involving Johnson and Williams, were allegedly committed by Tennessee athletes.

The lawsuit also charges that UT created a "hostile sexual environment" through deliberate indifference, and that UT officials, including chancellor Jimmy Cheek, athletic director Dave Hart and UT football coach Butch Jones, failed to address that environment.

Williams and Johnson, who were immediately suspended when they were accused, were both eventually charged with rape and are facing separate trials in June and July, respectively. Bowles, who transferred to Chattanooga after the 2014 season, has received a subpoena to testify.

Read more: http://www.knoxnews.com/sports/vols/football/lawsuit-ut-football-players-assaulted-drae-bowles-for-helping-rape-victim-2b605b1c-9e5f-56e5-e053-01-368262521.html
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2016 05:56 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Apt. Maybe all the screws are loose.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2016 05:59 am
@FOUND SOUL,
One thing is in Bill's favor: he's the only one of the RW here who admits it when he doesn't read a post.

But then he should refrain from commenting on it.
BillRM

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2016 07:55 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Sorry but cut and past some of the text or a summary of the information contain in those links or I am not going to run around the whole internet blindly by following one link after another.

To say nothing of the high risk of running into malware by clinking on such blind links.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2016 07:57 am
@BillRM,
Get a decent virus protection.
BillRM

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2016 08:10 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I got layers of protections including having my browser in a sandbox however no protection is a 100 percents and it is not asking a lot for those who wish for others to take their time to follow links around the net to give some idea of what the links contain.