Hey, Can A Woman "Ask To Get Raped"?

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 10:31 am
@firefly,
Quote:
If that were true, the probability of getting a rape conviction would be high, when, in reality, the opposite is true.
the feminist/state cooperative is still trying to figure out how to get around the problem of juries refusing to convict. The law is very clear, no proof of the charge is required, but juries (knowing that women lie) refuse to go along with the scheme.
firefly

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 10:49 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
. The law is very clear, no proof of the charge is required...

Where, in the sexual assault laws of your state, does it say "no proof of the charge is required"? Where does it say that for any criminal law in your state?

0 Replies

firefly

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 11:34 am
@mysteryman,
I know the mother was involved in bringing the civil suit against the school, and her motive for that would be monetary, but I don't recall how involved she was with getting the rape and kidnapping charges lodged.

I am of the impression that the girl went to the school authorities with her story the same day as the alleged incident, so the school was involved with notifying the police. Why she did that isn't clear since there appears to have been no evidence that any sexual intercourse actually took place between her and Banks, and that would support his statement that they never had sexual intercourse. So this wasn't even about consensual sex that she then lied about and claimed was non-consensual, this was about a claim of forcible rape when no sexual intercourse took place.

Not only are her motives for the false allegations unclear, when she contacted Banks over a decade later, and admitted she lied, she expressed no remorse for what she had done to him or his life. That's incredible. What a sociopath.

I'm glad she did contact Banks again, because that did lead to his exoneration.

I don't know what will happen to the original lawyer, or what should happen to that person, but I think Banks should file civil suits against everyone involved in his wrongful conviction and imprisonment, including the state. Even though he did plead no contest, he was a minor who was unduly pressured into taking the plea, and the sentence he then received was much harsher than what he had been told he would get for taking the plea deal.

I wonder if the Innocence Project will assist him with civil suits.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 02:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
the feminist/state cooperative is still trying to figure out how to get around the problem of juries refusing to convict. The law is very clear, no proof of the charge is required, but juries (knowing that women lie) refuse to go along with the scheme.

They are having a real problem with getting convictions of rape due to regret after the fact in military court martials and congress had been doing their best to weight the military laws in order to get those convictions.

At one point even trying to move the burden to the accuse of proving that a woman is not under the influence and therefore can not give valid consent instead of the other way around.

The courts shot that down almost at once.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 04:23 pm
@BillRM,
It is almost impossible to know what the consent arrangement was unless there is a video or audio recording. so when rape revolves around consent the jury is tasked to do the impossible. Considering that the consequences of the jury guessing wrong is an innocent man spending many years in jailwe know that the law is poorly designed.
firefly

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 05:28 pm
It certainly does seem that the police do investigate rape complaints to weed out those which might be obviously false--and, like many of the rape reports found to be false, this one was not lodged against any specific individual, and the woman involved may be emotionally disturbed.

Then again, judging by her preferences, she might be Hawkeye's ideal woman. Wink

Quote:
Woman who reported rape at Dunbar Cave arrested
by Sarah Dixon, The Leaf-Chronicle
August 25, 2014

CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. – The Clarksville woman who claimed she was raped at Dunbar Cave park earlier this month has been charged with false report.

Kayla Bowen had told police that at 2:23 a.m. on Aug. 5, she went to the park to think, and, after sitting in her car for a couple hours, a man
approached her, asked for a light, then beat and raped her.

A Clarksville Police investigation has since uncovered a Craiglist ad Bowen posted titled “Have a deep dark fantasy.” In the ad, Bowen said she wanted to be raped and for anyone who responds to say how they would do it and why, according to her arrest warrant.

Her phone records showed she made contact with two people the night she reported the rape. Texts revealed she told the individuals she wanted to be duct-taped, gagged, then sexually assaulted, which would include but not be limited to broken arms, black eyes, a broken nose, fractured ribs and other injuries.

In a text Bowen sent Aug. 4 at 11 p.m., she said she was sitting at Dunbar Cave park in her car and it was a perfect place for the rape, the warrant said. She then texted, “I’m 100 percent consenting to be raped,” according to the warrant.

When no one came to the park, she went to an address on Cyprus Court, where she engaged in consensual sex and assault resulting in bruises, abrasions, ripped clothes and a chipped tooth, the warrant said.

Bowen, 24, who gave a 1402 McClardy Road address, was charged Friday with making a false report and booked into Montgomery County Jail on $50,000 bond.
http://www.theleafchronicle.com/story/news/crime/2014/08/25/woman-reported-rape-dunbar-cave-arrested/14580111/

She told police she was pulled out of her vehicle by her hair, blindfolded and then raped at gunpoint. She later reported the fake incident, telling police she managed to escape.

After 4 years of this thread, I finally discovered a woman who was asking to be raped--although since it would have been consensual, it wouldn't legally have been rape.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 05:56 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
Her phone records showed she made contact with two people the night she reported the rape. Texts revealed she told the individuals she wanted to be duct-taped, gagged, then sexually assaulted, which would include but not be limited to broken arms, black eyes, a broken nose, fractured ribs and other injuries.

In a text Bowen sent Aug. 4 at 11 p.m., she said she was sitting at Dunbar Cave park in her car and it was a perfect place for the rape, the warrant said. She then texted, “I’m 100 percent consenting to be raped,” according to the warrant.

the feminist/state cooperative will fix this to make men criminally liable, using the theory that one cannot consent to an illegal act.
firefly

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 06:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
It is almost impossible to know what the consent arrangement was unless there is a video or audio recording. so when rape revolves around consent the jury is tasked to do the impossible

Very few crimes, of any kind, are captured on a video or audio recording, so a jury rarely has that sort of evidence in any criminal trial. And consent, or the lack of it, is an element of many types of crimes beside sexual assaults--it is an element in crimes involving property theft, for example.

The jury, in a rape case does the same thing a jury does in any other criminal case, it simply considers all the evidence and evaluates the credibility of all the witnesses, and renders a guilty verdict only if convinced, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the defendant committed the crime, as the law defines the crime.
Quote:
Considering that the consequences of the jury guessing wrong is an innocent man spending many years in jailwe know that the law is poorly designed.

Another consequence of a jury delivering a wrong verdict would be leaving a rapist, or murderer (think O.J.), free to walk the streets. That doesn't mean the law itself is wrong, or "poorly designed"--some prosecutors are better than others, some juries are sharper than others, some juries are biased, etc.

The law itself only describes and defines the crime--that's true of all criminal laws, including sexual assaults. The lack of consent is a necessary element of a sexual assault--that's what separates lawful from unlawful sexual contact--just as the lack of consent separates theft from the lawful taking of property.

0 Replies

firefly

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 06:33 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

the feminist/state cooperative will fix this to make men criminally liable, using the theory that one cannot consent to an illegal act.

No, that's not going to happen regarding rape. The clear consent to the sexual contact removes it from consideration as a criminal act. It's simply engaging in a rape fantasy, not an actual rape.

But the consent to serious physical assault, and the infliction of severe pain and bodily injury, is a whole different matter, and moving to question the legitimacy of such "freely willing consent" in situations that involve bondage, submission, and infliction of pain and injury, might someday come about. But that wouldn't be directed at men, since women engage in such practices as well. And I think it would come from the religious or political right rather than from any feminists.

I think anyone asking to be physically brutally assaulted in the way that woman did is nuts. And it is only her consent that separates it from being criminal battery. Since you're into BDSM, I'm surprised you would want to so lightly regard the need for consent--consent is what keeps your preferred sexual practices legal.

http://images.elephantjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/rapebook.jpg

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 07:08 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
-consent is what keeps your preferred sexual practices legal.

for the moment, till the feminist/state cooperative removes from women the right to consent to being bruised.
BillRM

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 08:11 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
for the moment, till the feminist/state cooperative removes from women the right to consent to being bruised.

Consent is hardly the issue when a woman is now free to withdraw or at least try to withdraw her consent after the fact.

Hell when a woman can climbed into the bed of a sleeping man and begin sexual conduct with him and still can get the man charge with rape afterward the correct answer to the question can a woman ask to be rape seem to be yes indeed she can do so.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 10:39 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Consent is hardly the issue when a woman is now free to withdraw or at least try to withdraw her consent after the fact.

Better yet still:

" I said yes but only cause I did not think I could say no....HE RAPED ME!"
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 10:59 pm
@hawkeye10,
" I said yes but I had been drinking (and I did not drink so much that I dont remember), but I never would have said yes to HIM if I was sober.......HE RAPED ME!"
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 11:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

You must admit it's hard to indicate or say 'no' if you're bound and gagged or have a ball-cock in your mouth--which was how you described your wife's condition in one of your recent sex romps.

And how is someone able to withdraw consent for extreme physical battery, and infliction of significant bodily injury and pain, when bound and gagged?

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 12:24 am
@firefly,
firefly wrote:

Quote:

You must admit it's hard to indicate or say 'no' if you're bound and gagged or have a ball-cock in your mouth--which was how you described your wife's condition in one of your recent sex romps.

And how is someone able to withdraw consent for extreme physical battery, and infliction of significant bodily injury and pain, when bound and gagged?

I did not think I could say no so I said yes and being gagged is not the same thing. As you well know.

So since you feel free to mock my sexual proclivities can I mock lesbians if I want to? I am pretty sure you would have a problem with that.

More alarming still is that you feel free to use anything you learn about messengers to discredit messages that you dont agree with. Now we know why you are so secretive about who you are and what your life is, you love playing in the gutter but you want to stay as clean as possible while doing it.

I am pretty sure I remember IONUS saying that you are the biggest hypocrite at A2K. Now I think I have an idea of what he was talking about.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 12:42 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
The four male entrepreneurs behind the product, which they call Undercover Colors, have received mainly positive responses. They won an $11,000 prize from a contest on campus, where they also have met with a potential investor.

A White House report estimates one in five women has been sexually assaulted while at college, but only 12 percent of those student victims ever report the crime.

“As a rape victim, and a mother of 3 daughters, I can not thank you enough,” one fan said in a post on the group's Facebook page, which has been “liked” by more than 26,000 users.

But some have expressed skepticism about the product, however well-intentioned it may be.

"I think it reflects the cultural reality where we actually put the blame on women,” often when they are the victims of rape,” said Elizabeth Plank, a senior editor at Mic. “We put the onus on them, to prevent rape, when we very well know that this is not an effective way of actually reducing sexual assault."

http://www.today.com/tech/college-students-invent-nail-polish-detect-date-rape-drugs-1D80105514

Actually I do not know that actively trying to not become a victim of a crime lessens my chances of being a victim of a crime. I would like to believe that I am not that incompetent. Enlighten me.
firefly

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 02:11 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

So since you feel free to mock my sexual proclivities can I mock lesbians if I want to? I am pretty sure you would have a problem with that.

I'm not mocking your sexual proclivities, but I'm pointing out that they do, and should, involve consent, which makes your objections to the requirement of consent, clear unequivocal consent, hypocritical BS.

Why should I care if you mock lesbians? You already either mock or denigrate gays, blacks, Muslims, women who legitimately assert they have been raped, as the law defines rape, etc. You've been equally offensive toward various groups, so no group you mock would surprise me.

I'm not a lesbian, and I've said that before, I'm quite heterosexual, and my relationships with men have all been good, not a single one I have any complaints about. Sorry to disappoint you.
Quote:

More alarming still is that you feel free to use anything you learn about messengers to discredit messages that you dont agree with

Oh, get off it. You've discussed your sexual preferences in posts in this thread, including how your wife was bound and had a ball-cock in her mouth during a recent sexual encounter. Why do you mention these things if you don't expect people to remember them or comment on them? They are very relevant to the whole issue of consent. And your main worry is that they will someday remove the ability to consent to physical assault, so your "preferences" will become criminal physical battery--those things aren't even covered by sexual assault laws, they are covered by assault and battery laws. That's why you worry about domestic violence laws too, your "preferences" might someday be seen as domestic violence.

I don't think you do have a "message"--your concerns all stem from your paranoia that the law will some day interfere with your BDSM lifestyle. You clearly have an agenda, you've admitted to in that regard. An agenda is not a "message". Most of what you've said in this thread is mainly self-serving rather than anything approaching an objective appraisal of sexual assault law. You never cite current law, and you most often are so inaccurate, it's clear you're actually unfamiliar with current law. I can discredit what you say because it's so filled with distortions, not because you're into BDSM.

I don't care if you're into BDSM--I don't care if you do it with the family dog or get turned on by wearing women's underwear. But, if you don't want people to know, or comment on, your sexual lifestyle, don't post about it. I can't recall any other poster, beside you, discussing their actual sexual practices.
Quote:
Now we know why you are so secretive about who you are and what your life is, you love playing in the gutter but you want to stay as clean as possible while doing it.

I'm not secretive. Nothing in my personal life is relevant to this topic. And I respect the privacy of the people in my life, it would never occur to me to discuss them in this kind of Forum. When I want to mention things about myself, I do. My opinions, in any thread, are never all about me, or related solely to my personal experiences or perspective, and I have no agenda I'm pushing--that's where you and I differ. Your so-called "opinions" are almost entirely all about you, and you are always pushing an agenda. Unfortunately, that also makes you boring and predictable.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 07:00 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
More alarming still is that you feel free to use anything you learn about messengers to discredit messages that you dont agree with. Now we know why you are so secretive about who you are and what your life is, you love playing in the gutter but you want to stay as clean as possible while doing it.

LOL How very true of the charming lady..........
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 07:06 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
A White House report estimates one in five women has been sexually assaulted while at college, but only 12 percent of those student victims ever report the crime.

What bullshit numbers they just love to put out there as far as college rape or any rape numbers are concern for that matter along with domestic violence numbers.

If you ever have a partner that had ever curse at you in a middle of a fight you are a victim of domestic violence and if you ever felt any pressure to have sex with your partner when you are not in the mood you are a victim of an sexual assault,
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 01:45 am
http://i.imgur.com/BhiWpmG.jpg