Would you use a prostitute in Africa?

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 11:47 pm
@dadpad,
good catch

Quote:
To the list of pernicious things that have not happened at this World Cup, add one more: a spike in the sex trade. While clubs like Artemis have been busier than usual after games, the tournament has generated nowhere near the surge in demand for prostitution — or the influx of temporary prostitutes from Eastern Europe and Asia — that many experts predicted.

"Our business is O.K., but it's not great," said Egbert Krumeich, the public relations manager for Artemis. "We get 250 to 260 customers on a game day. We'd be happier getting 600 a day."

Soccer and sex, it appears, do not mix very well — even in Germany, where prostitution is legal and the World Cup organizers have pushed the slogan "A Time to Make Friends." There are plenty of friendly fans here, most of them male and many pie-eyed by alcohol. The bad news for the sex trade is that they would rather guzzle another beer than go looking for a prostitute.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/03/world/europe/03berlin.html
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 09:45 am
@gustavratzenhofer,
hey!...don't bogart!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 09:48 am
@gustavratzenhofer,
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

My lot is darkness and misfortune my only companion.

So... they turned off your power, eh?
Krumple

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 09:49 am
@hawkeye10,
Would you use a prostitute in Africa?

Personally, probably not, but not because she is from Africa, but because I like to get my sex for free. Call me cheap but I prefer it that way.
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 09:50 am
@DrewDad,
Swiss stewards
0 Replies

BarbieQPickle

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 02:41 am
@hawkeye10,
That's one of the most aids ridden places for prostitution, of course no one wanted to sleep with them. Only an idiot would...
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 05:54 am
@Krumple,
Quote:

Personally, probably not, but not because she is from Africa, but because I like to get my sex for free. Call me cheap but I prefer it that way.

As Heidi Fleiss noted; When a man uses a prostitute he isn't paying her for the sex. He is paying her to go away afterwards.
0 Replies