Is it legal to buy non-controlled prescription medication online?

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 02:54 pm
Is it legal or illegal for me to buy non-controlled prescription medication on the internet from a pharmacy without providing a prescription and ordering it from another country? I live in the USA.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,738 • Replies: 8
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 03:35 pm
Don't think so, but your question should probably be "How do I know I'm getting what I paid for."
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 03:42 pm
roger is correct. You might get lucky and buy what you want to get, but you should investigate the seller before ordering anything.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 03:45 pm
so where can i get me some of that medical marijuana
roger

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 04:46 pm
@djjd62,
I got some real good grass I can fix you up with. Send money.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 08:46 pm
@djjd62,
from a doctor who grows it
roger

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 08:52 pm
@firefly,
I'm a doctah already! I got fescue, lespadiza, kudzu, you name it, i got it.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 09:32 pm
@russharv63,
This is actually a good question. I was subscribed Aldara (imiquimod) cream by my dermatologist for several basal cell skin cancers on my chin. I was quoted $657 at Walgreen's for a 24 pk of it. Called the doctor back and told her there was no way I could afford that and asked if she could write the prescription for a smaller amount. She said no, pharmacists don't like to break up the box of it.

I then searched online for it and found pharmacies in Canada who sell it not only at less than two-thirds the price, but also in smaller quantities than the 24 pk box.

I now have to figure out how to judge which of them are scams and which are legit that I can take a chance with.
0 Replies

DoesITmatter

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 03:04 am
@russharv63,
well, i dont personally know for sure however. if they arent controlling a drug, i dont see why not. its not illegal to buy advil from ur neighbor is it?
0 Replies