Totally sick and tired of conspiracy theories.

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2003 11:10 am
PS I know that's true because I saw it on a 60 minute special......
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2003 11:10 am
No but folks in the vicinity may be.....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2003 11:14 am
heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee . . .

okbye
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2003 11:17 am
a left over pork chop with left over spinich-reheated-why not?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2003 08:42 pm
truth
Oh my God, the conspiracy has succeeded Exclamation Exclamation
0 Replies

TwistedFerret

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2004 12:49 am
What about a waffle?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2004 01:15 pm
truth
Actually, I'm not sick and tired of conspiracy theories. Most of them are very entertaining. I only hope that the great majority of them do not influlence official policy.
0 Replies

WaCo

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 07:38 am
I recently read something regarding conspiracy theories. Apparently it's all in the human brain...

Our brain is constructed in such a way that we always search for links, connections between different events. When a logical explanation is not apparant, we search for a less logical connection until we find it and our brain is satisfied...

I have to go now, BB is watching me...
0 Replies

kev

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 07:36 pm
Re: Oswald Did It
Tantor wrote:
kev wrote:
I have to agree that silly conspiracy theories still abound, surely the silliest of all is that Lee Oswald shot JFK, and incredibly there are people who actually believe this nonsense.

One of the people who believe Oswald did it was construction worker Howard Brennan, an eyewitness at Dealey Plaza standing across from the Book Depository who saw Oswald fire at JFK and identified him as the shooter.

What is silly is conspiracy pinheads' rejection of facts and evidence in favor of fantasy.

Tantor

And your source of this information came from where? and why would any logical person believe this ONE witness when every other said the shot that killed JFK came from the area known as the "grassy Knoll" as the Zapruder film shows so clearly.

Why would we disbelieve Doctor Charles Crenshaw who attended JFK at Parkland hospital who has stated in his book that the shot that killed JFK entered his right temple and exited the back of his head, how stupid can Oswald theorists get?
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 09:10 pm
It seems there is a conspiracy afoot by some people (e.g. Setanta and others) to actually post sensibly on this thread. I have good information from the usual usually reliable sources that these people may actualy have thought about this matter and, perhaps, even done some research on it. This being the case, we can only assume that the conspiracy goes all the way to the top, not only to other websites laden with information, but even to the Encyclopedia Britannica itself. I'm not sure where the ultimate responsibility lies, but it's certainly a matter well worth investigating. (I'm applying for a research grant first thing Monday morning.)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 09:16 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
It seems there is a conspiracy afoot by some people (e.g. Setanta and others) to actually post sensibly on this thread. I have good information from the usual usually reliable sources that these people may actualy have thought about this matter and, perhaps, even done some research on it. This being the case, we can only assume that the conspiracy goes all the way to the top, not only to other websites laden with information, but even to the Encyclopedia Britannica itself. I'm not sure where the ultimate responsibility lies, but it's certainly a matter well worth investigating. (I'm applying for a research grant first thing Monday morning.)

It's a well known fact that all conspiracy theories eventually lead to the Illuminati.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 09:24 pm
Oooh, I knew someone who wrote for Brittanica, and he had opinions. The plot thickens!!
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 01:13 am
cavfancier wrote:
It's a well known fact that all conspiracy theories eventually lead to the Illuminati.

Only someone who was trying to cover up a conspiracy would attempt to pin the blame on the Illuminati. That sounds like something a Freemason would say.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 05:24 am
Aha! Free masonry (as opposed to the kind you have to pay for). The plot thickens.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:32 am
You get what you pay for, and you pay, heh, for what you get!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:33 am
Yes, free masonry is never a good idea, especially when load-bearing walls are involved.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 10:03 am
And if that ain't a load. . .
0 Replies