0

Gang Stalking In America: Coming Soon To A Neighborhood Near You

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2009 08:32 am
Gang stalking is Joe 6-pack's Cointelpro. A secret crime wave is sweeping the US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and most NATO countries. Americans are now being terrorized by the Red Squads (political police) in their local police departments for free speech using federal funds, citizen watch groups (COP, COPP, TIPS, etc.), city and county employees and vehicles and corporate employees and vehicles to set them up for incarceration, institutionalization, homelessness or suicide. While FBI's Cointelpro (1956-1971) targeted thousands of high profile figures, local police departments are targeting literally millions of Joe 6-packs and turning communities into mini Stasi states. Literally anyone they dislike for any reason can be targeted, and the rest of the system seems to go along with this unbounded discretion. They are targeting transvestites, drivers with "9/11 was an inside job" bumper stickers, "brown hordes ending the American way of life", etc. They tend to go for the easy targets, such as women living alone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--5X0f_gFGw. Each department is burning millions of taxpayer dollars literally terrorizing communities of color http://www.aclu.org/blog/immigrants-rights/doj-finally-investigates-arpaio-civil-rights-violations. If they fail to incarcerate or institutionalize you, then they start microwaving you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbz6Cp-nVho. In the Orwellian UK people are being gang stalked for littering or any anti-social behavior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si1bHa45u18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJqMcafwFJ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbMsOGWN_ts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN9TZDL4WqI

http://www.aclu.org/FilesPDFs/surveillance_report.pdf

http://www.vcgtimes.com/NC/0/355.html

Edit [Moderator]: Links removed
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,135 • Replies: 15

Seer Travis Truman

1  
Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2009 01:53 pm
@Aspen cv,
Society is malevolent and limitlessly evil, and yes, actually does use such tactics. These tactics have been initiated against Me several times by authorities. Usually, up to 10 people are used, and I doubt that the figure of up to 100 is accurate. These are probably just "taging on" for "kicks".

From supplied article in OP :
"There's no law that we could come up with" against it, DiStefano said."
"Still, detectives have questioned Raffaele at least twice - in person and on the phone."

It is amazing that society turns a blind eye to legalised child mass-murder (so-called abortion) and then attempts to
find charges against an individual who is not even breaking the law. When personal Truth (let alone Forbidden Truth) is publically revealed, society acts quickly to try and stop this aspiring-Seer. I have no doubt that all entrapment and psychological gestapo methods will be used to attempt and make a legal excuse for a "hospital order" or some criminal charge. This is how ultra-deseased societies function.

The reason was that I am a Seer of Forbidden Truth, and the cultural enemy of society. Click My Truthmedia.8k.com link for more information.

RESS

1  
Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2009 01:39 am
[SIZE="4"]
POWER !

. . . . .POWER !

. . . . . . . . . POWER !

NO POWER ! NO DEFENCE !
[/SIZE]:headbang:

RESS

1  
Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2009 08:26 pm
Aspen;68756 wrote:
If you thought "my way or the highway was bad enough", here it's their way or they want you dead (in computer lingo, only 0's and 1's please, no gray areas or middle of the road allowed). I hate to think what's next to come to the US. If US were to OFFICIALLY declare itself an communist totalitarian state tomorrow, I would have absolutely no beef or grief whatsoever, SO LONG AS they let me pack my bags and leave and they don't export this "democracy" to where I relocate.

[SIZE="5"]NO ESCAPE?[/SIZE]:dunno:

" . . . . . SO LONG AS they let me pack my bags and leave and they don't export this "democracy" to where I relocate.. . . . . ."

[SIZE="3"]Relocate to where?[/SIZE] :rollinglaugh:

RESS

1  
Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 07:28 pm
Aspen;68797 wrote:
It seems that RESS is the only active participant left on this forum. But here's further on how "gang stalking" works. It's your local cops using federal funds to terrorize minorities and white activists. Outspoken individuals are selected for POLITCAL reasons, but of course, that's not something that can be told to the neighbors, etc. So, neighbors and citizen stalkers alike are told far more ominous reasons to gain their cooperation. I'm not sure if local departments are paid per target or they get fixed funds, but there sure seem to be limitless funds available for this.

While Cointelpro program was run exclusively by the FBI and mostly in the turbulant Vietnam War times. FBI is certainly more sophisticated, and therefore, targets were far fewer and selective. At local levels it's just pure rednecks abusing these funds primarily for the mass oppression of minorities and anyone they choose to declare holy war against, such as those they consider to be "social deviants" who they don't want living in their jurisdiction. But the problem is that when they move, they pass your new location to the respective police departments, who in turn harrass them into leaving their jurisdiction.

Obviously targets in neither catagory can be inacracerated under the present laws, so they camp oustide your home and work in the adjacent properties, constlantly watching and throwing out situations to somehow entrap you into something.. anything. Selection of targets is purely discretionary, and includes "loners" who are out doing nothing except living their own lives.

[SIZE="5"]Don't Panic![/SIZE] :eek:

[SIZE="7"]RELAX[/SIZE] :approve:

RESS

1  
Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2009 08:48 pm
Aspen;68807 wrote:
Ok then, relax Ress! Considering it's only two of us on the link, if not the forum, you don't need to keep quoting me.

[SIZE="5"]TWO (2)?[/SIZE] :dunno:

[SIZE="3"]Many underestimate the extent of the White Supremacist Racist controlled environment. :ban:

All is not what it seems. Wink
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]SET UP[/SIZE] :bangin:

[SIZE="3"]Everything that happens to people classified as Black in an Institutionally Racist environment directly or indirectly controlled by White Supremacist Racists in positions of trust authority and POWER is a "set up".[/SIZE] :headbang:

[SIZE="5"]SO . . . . . . RELAX[/SIZE]

RESS

1  
Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 08:48 pm
Aspen;68855 wrote:
Ok then, back to party.

[SIZE="6"]POWER[/SIZE]:headbang:

[SIZE="3"]People choose a brand they believe they can rely on:[/SIZE]

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GwUvkKBaNwM/Se9fEJddagI/AAAAAAAAABw/dc8G51TM3fQ/s320/RESSmnb.gif
RESS

1  
Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2009 09:50 pm
[SIZE="5"]That's the Spirit![/SIZE] :headbang:

:rollinglaugh:

[SIZE="2"]MANIFEST POWER ![/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]MANIFEST POWER ![/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"]MANIFEST POWER ![/SIZE]

RESS

1  
Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 07:37 pm
Private 'police' provoke concern

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/46729000/jpg/_46729786_-3.jpg

Security guards in Darlington say they are filling a vacuum left by the police
The growing number of private security companies policing UK streets is a worrying development, senior police figures say.

The Police Federation of England and Wales said there is "huge concern" over their powers and accountability.

Former Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair has also said there should be no role for the private sector in Britain's law enforcement.

BBC NEWS | UK | Private 'police' provoke concern

[SIZE="3"]" . . . . . We'll spare no expense to keep these fu(king sh1tfaced Golliwogs down in Haringey and Enfield. . . . . . ." Chuckled the White Supremacist Racists. :rollinglaugh:[/SIZE]

Aspen cv

1  
Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 02:26 pm
@Aspen cv,
DOJ Finally Investigates Arpaio for Civil Rights Violations
(Originally posted on Daily Kos.) March 11, 2009

Yesterday, the Department of Justice sent a letter to Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio. The letter began: "This is to inform you that the United States Department of Justice is commencing an investigation of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office…" After years of skepticism about the "upside down" civil rights division in the past administration, it was a uniquely welcome moment.

The importance of this announcement cannot be underestimated for folks in Arizona, nor the level of disappointment that a failure to effectively follow through would engender. Arpaio, along with Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas and their allies in the Arizona legislature, have had free reign during the past five years to implement a reactionary agenda based on images of brown hordes ending the "American" way of life. In his obsessive quest for "illegals," Arpaio has wasted millions of taxpayer dollars literally terrorizing communities of color that consist overwhelmingly of hard-working persons — most U.S.citizens. As stated by one county supervisor, "if you have brown skin there is not anything you can do to not be stopped."

The past year we've seen the beginning of an effective resistance movement focusing on Arpaio and on abuses by other local law enforcement agencies throughout the country that are empowered to enforce federal immigration law. Activists, religious groups and a few public officials have taken stands in opposition to Arpaio's racist practices — an unpopular and at times risky position. Unfortunately, then Arizona Governor Janet Napolitano, now Homeland Security Chief, was not amongst these persons, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) remains deafeningly silent in the face of Arpaio's continuing human rights violations.

Yesterday's letter from the Civil Rights Division of the DOJ incorporates language from the complaint in the ongoing racial profiling litigation against Arpaio brought by the ACLU of Arizona, the ACLU Immigrants' Rights Project and Mexican-American Legal Defense and Education Fund with lead firm Steptoe & Johnson. The letter demonstrates that effective organizing and advocacy can result in local and national attention and criticism.

Arpaio's actions and the use of local law enforcement to unfairly target Latinos has become an overarching question of pragmatism versus principle. The response of the DOJ and ultimately ICE — and Congress — will reveal which path the new administration takes.

RESS

1  
Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2010 10:11 pm
@RESS,
RESS;68867 wrote:
[SIZE="6"]POWER[/SIZE]:headbang:

[SIZE="5"]WHITE DEFICIT[/SIZE] :headbang:

[SIZE="3"]Has anyone noticed a "White Deficit" caused by the POWER manifested by the RESS (Race Equality Secret Service)?[/SIZE]

Railroad

1  
Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2010 06:18 pm
Come on, gang stalking has more white victims than black or any other.
All of you, all races....All this gang stalking is the church of scientology.
put a name to it....forget filing criminal charges, next to impossible, file civil charges and name this cult....All victims email me, we will show you how to work forward to STOP all this bull**** you have been going thru. They are trying to ruin your mind or to the edge, and then recruit you into the biggest organized crime org . on the planet.They want what you have.Your bloodline has got you involved and you dont know it and probably never will know whom got you involved.Are the the youngest in your family ?
Do the low-life follow you around harassing you ??follow you in stores ?
follow you home ?? EMS vehicles pulling out on you ? police follow you, meet you at intersections ?.......email me, we can help you
Railroad

1  
Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2010 06:30 pm
@Railroad,
Railroad;70788 wrote:

MEMBERS< you want out, we can help you as well !!!!!!

Smart Target

1  
Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 03:53 pm
@Railroad,
This is interesting to me. I think the people who targeted me are rogue Scientologists. They talked about clay table training and other code, inside stuff. It was not till I began researching into what was happening that I got into Scientology to research it. Their names are not in the local database, but might be in the AIS one!!!

williambahl

1  
Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 02:59 pm
@Aspen cv,
Hello:

I am concerned about the potential for use of technology to conduct unethical research and/or influence the behavior of others through the use of brain scanning technology. I have personally experienced this phenomenon and am willing to publicly share my experiences with others. I can be contacted directly at 907.598.5433.

I also believe there may be other victims of this phenomenon in my local community. Through internet research I have become aware of various forms and methods of employing such techniques. Two different subjects I researched include Voice to Skull (Gang stalking) and an experiment conducted by the United States Navy into non-verbal communication through implanting a device into a person (possibly without their consent) to study the possibility of different forms of communication.

There may also be some type of cult influence involved. I was previously a member of a cult in Soldotna, Alaska known as the Apostolic Assembly of Jesus Christ (Edit [Moderator]: Link removed).

Again, I am more than willing to share my personal experiences with anyone willing to listen.

-- 
William Bahl

oschennai

1  
Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2014 09:01 am
@Aspen cv,
Yes, that's Right , Gang Stalking has spread from America to almost every corner of the world. I am a Targeted Individual of Organized Stalking in Chennai, India for the past 5 years. I know many Targeted Individuals in almost every major City in India and it is spreading more and more. Most people who are being manipulated silently, do not know about it , at least as a TI i am aware and put up a fight. I become Happy when i see Politicians , Leaders , Movie stars, and Journalists being Targeted ..........the more these people are targeted , believe me the end is near for this big Evil crime.