xaggle

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 07:37 am
@FedUpAmerican,
a bacteria on Mars be considered life but a beating heart is not considered life on Earth, hmmmm ?
joefromchicago

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 09:11 am
@xaggle,
There's a bacteria on Mars?

I would like to abort that bacteria.
0 Replies

-Vittoria-

Reply Wed 11 Dec, 2013 06:12 am
Some people believe that abortion is wrong because it is the termination of what is viewed as a human, regardless of its development. Other people think that abortion should be allowed because if some people decide against giving birth to the baby while they are pregnant, and hospitals have the power to dispose of the developing foetus, they should have the option to have an abortion. I personally, neither agree nor disagree with these arguments. I think that abortion should be legal but someone should only be allowed to abort a developing baby a certain number of times in their lifetime. I also think that young people (such as teens) should be warned against unprotected-sex and should be provided with items that will help prevent pregnancy (for example, condoms).
Another reason why I think that abortions should be allowed is because in very serious or in-preventable cases such as rape, women should have the decision to keep the baby. I think this is important as it is the women’s decision to care for and look after this child, as a lot of time and effort is required to raise a child. The woman should not have to care for a child that she did not want or ask for.
0 Replies

99paige99

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 03:56 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
I agree with what you are saying however, Each year about 19,500 U.S. abortions are undertaken to end pregnancies that occurred as a result of rape or incest. Therefore even if “the mother knew the risks and consequences involved with having sex” it would not be her fault if she got pregnant.
Also if a woman was silly enough to get pregnant knowing the consequences, abortion is a sign of her showing she is responsible enough to abort the baby before it was too late and which could lead to the baby having to living in an unacceptable quality of life.
As well as this a woman could have been trying for a baby for a long time and then when she does get pregnant find out she has to abort the baby because of a serious genetic problem she was unaware of and if she did not abort the baby it could have to live with a serious medical problem.
I do agree with you, and in some situations abortion is wrong. However I think abortion should still be an option for women and they should have the freedom to choose for themselves whether to keep the baby or not, especially in harsh circumstances.
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 07:16 am
Abortion is not wrong if society deems it so. Any action is only wrong if the authority you place yourself under says it is so. This is why every person should decide for themselves according to the way they wish to live.

If you place yourself under the authority of the state, it is not wrong, however if you also place yourself under the authority of scripture, it will be.
0 Replies

chloe louise roberts

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 05:11 am
@FedUpAmerican,
I think abortion is allright because if you was in a nice stable reletionship then you could have a nice caring family but if you rushed in to having a baby and you didnt want one then you could have a abortion im not saying its right having a abortion but i bet people in the world has had loads of abortions in the past but if i fell pregant at 15 i would still keep the baby but my social workers would take the baby off me because i couldnt look after myself let alone having a baby! Thats my advice about having a abortion.
0 Replies