• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,831 • Replies: 37
No top replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 04:30 pm
@briansol,
NO, it is a regurgitation of past speeches, nothing more.
0 Replies

klyph

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 04:37 pm
@briansol,
Quote:
"It has now become clear to you and the entire world the impotence of the democratic system and how it plays with the interest of the peoples and their blood by sacrificing soldiers and populations to achieve the interests of the major corporations".

You know that statement almost makes me want to convert to Islam, and I can understand where Osama is coming from. :dunno:
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 04:48 pm
@briansol,
it's yet more proof that the end game isn't getting the US out of the middle east, it's converting the world to Islam
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 04:54 pm
@briansol,
i'd be curious to see which candidate bin laden supports.
Silverchild79

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 04:59 pm
@briansol,
Ron Paul

Leave Middle East to Terror (check)
Destroy CIA and FBI (check)

Ron Paul would all but plant the bomb himself, without a CIA and FBI to gather intell we're fooked
klyph

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 05:22 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;35806 wrote:
without a CIA and FBI to gather intell we're fooked

I LOL at this statement. When has the CIA or FBI ever proven itself to be competent and able to prevent terrorist attacks? :beat:
Silverchild79

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 05:32 pm
@klyph,
klyph;35812 wrote:
I LOL at this statement. When has the CIA or FBI ever proven itself to be competent and able to prevent terrorist attacks? :beat:

in the 6 years since 911 they've broken up multiple plots, the CIA has even been involeved in the recently foiled German terror plot. Without them our war on terror wouldn't be nearly as one sided in our favor as it has been
klyph

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 06:20 pm
@briansol,
I find it funny that people take Ron Paul's statements that he will abolish a certain organization to mean that he doesn't intend to replace it with a more efficient system.
Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 06:35 pm
@briansol,
Good thought, Klyph.
0 Replies

Crito

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 07:21 pm
@briansol,
Those "unnamed U.S. officials" did a really good makeup job on that guy. They were a little worried about getting the beard right, so decided to just dye the whole thing black and debunk any skeptics before the tape was even released.

An excellent example of western propaganda at its best (or worst, I suppose.)
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 07:34 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;35813 wrote:
in the 6 years since 911 they've broken up multiple plots, the CIA has even been involeved in the recently foiled German terror plot. Without them our war on terror wouldn't be nearly as one sided in our favor as it has been

The CIA has been responsible for much of the turmoil we suffer from hte middle east, going all the way back to '53. I'll give it to Tenet, apparently in hte months preceding the Iraq invasion, he tried more than once to let Bush know that there was no reason to invade.

And, according to the propaghanda Bin Laden supports Hitlery.
0 Replies

Crito

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 09:04 pm
@briansol,
Al-Qaeda TV will be airing a new program tonight called "America: the Booze State, Inside the Alcohol Crusade."

CNN's propaganda isn't even thinly veiled anymore. It's blatant in-your-face propaganda. Sure, we installed a puppet government in Afghanistan but you can't blame the puppet masters for the poppy trade. No, must be Bin Laden's fault. LOL
92b16vx

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 09:13 pm
@Crito,
Crito;35835 wrote:

CNN's propaganda isn't even thinly veiled anymore. It's blatant in-your-face propaganda.

No it isn't, they don't even try to disguise it.

Bush: Bin Laden’s video underscores threats - International Terrorism - MSNBC.com

This is one of the most blatant examples I have ever seen. According to this report, a new OBL video was released to critisize the democrats for not being able to stop the war, America to embrace islame, and to read more books from left wing authors. It is possibily the single most obvious piece of propaghanda I have ever seen, trying to associate liberal ideas with supporting AQ, and radical islame.

A complete crock of ****, especially since all teh "sources" for the video have been "shut down".

Quote:
Web sites shut down
The United States intercepted the video before it was released on Islamic Web sites where al-Qaida usually posts its messages, a U.S. counterterrorism official said, without elaborating on how. U.S. officials analyzed the video for hours before transcripts and videos were leaked, the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue.

Soon after Washington announced it had the video, all the Islamic militant Web sites that usually carry statements from al-Qaida went down and were inaccessible, in an unprecedented shutdown.

The reason for the shutdown was not immediately known. Evan Kohlmann, an NBC News terrorism expert, said he suspected it was the work of al-Qaida itself, trying to find how the video leaked to U.S. officials
0 Replies

Crito

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 09:36 pm
@briansol,
Yeah, must have been Al-Qaeda hackers using high speed cave modems. ROFLMAO.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 09:57 pm
@klyph,
klyph;35816 wrote:
I find it funny that people take Ron Paul's statements that he will abolish a certain organization to mean that he doesn't intend to replace it with a more efficient system.

Then where's his plan, I saw him speak at the debate and he offered no replacement. One man isn't elected to the executive branch and then remakes every office in the government in his vision. Bush has used more executive power then the last few presidents and he hasn't touched the tip of the iceberg compared to what Paul would do
Freeman15

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 11:30 pm
@briansol,
I literally laughed out loud while watching the "Osama" tape. Come on, they aren't even trying to sound real anymore.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 01:10 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;35840 wrote:
Then where's his plan, I saw him speak at the debate and he offered no replacement. One man isn't elected to the executive branch and then remakes every office in the government in his vision. Bush has used more executive power then the last few presidents and he hasn't touched the tip of the iceberg compared to what Paul would do

How about you try to lay out your plan for fix the United States on national TV in one minute. He isn't remaking the government in "his vision", he is adhereing to this thing, what's it called again? Oh, the Constitution of the United States, ever heard of it? BushCo™ has EXPANDED government, Ron Pauls goal is to cut back on bloated USELESS government agencies that NEVER should have been created in the first place. We waste BILLIONS of dollars (which we don't have to waste) a year on these agencies, and they accomplish next to nothing. The simple fact that we are slipping further and further down the ladder is proof positive for anyone with half a brain.
0 Replies

Crito

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 06:16 am
@briansol,
This is a good time to re-read (or read for the first time) George Orwell's 1984. Especially towards the end where the protagonist thinks he's made contact with a resistance group only to find out he's been set-up and no such group exists.
0 Replies

Crito

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 06:22 am
@briansol,
On Fox News right now they're showing real footage together with the fake footage in an attempt to make it seem legitimate. Amazes me how complicit they are in all this. Shame on them for lying to the American people.

The actor portraying Bin Laden needs a nose job BTW. LOL
0 Replies