Ants Speak ! Another New Quranic Scientific Miracle

kaunainkausar

Mon 15 Oct, 2012 11:40 am
@Greatknight,
Do the bats produce sound? Few decades back you would have said No.
But today you will say Yes, louder than us. Your ear cant listen It doesn't mean they do not speak.
Do honey bees speak? Few decades back you would say, No.
Today you will say, they don't speak but they can communicate (this is thier language)
Tomorrow some discoveries will say "yes, they speak"
Do the plants cry???
You will say what rubbish you r talking.
But its not rubbish, today the discoveries are saying they cry when you pluck their leaves, but frequencies donot fall between 20-20,000 Hz.
Do the ants speak??
Today you r discussing, no, they communicate
I believe, Tomorrow you will say, Yes ants speak.
farmerman

Mon 15 Oct, 2012 12:09 pm
@kaunainkausar,
Ill bet the ants can eat your shed
0 Replies

Lifeuu

Mon 5 May, 2014 08:44 pm
@Sabz5150,
My friend When Allah talks to us, He does so in a way that we understand. The ants might not call them selves ants, but since we call them ants Allah used our understanding to inform us. The original language of the Quran is Arabic.

As for second part. We don't know what they are saying, we don't have the knowledge of there language or their communication or what ever you wish to call it. If you for the first time saw a people in the forest talking in a language that you have never heard of before are you going to say "this isnt words but gibberish"?
We are Muslims we don't deny a single letter in the Quran, if we did then we fall into your boat of disbelief, in the second chapter, second verse of the Quran it says "this is a Book that has no doubt concerning it..." So we do not doubt in Almighty Allah's Words.

Lifeuu

Mon 5 May, 2014 08:44 pm
@Sabz5150,
My friend When Allah talks to us, He does so in a way that we understand. The ants might not call them selves ants, but since we call them ants Allah used our understanding to inform us. The original language of the Quran is Arabic.

As for second part. We don't know what they are saying, we don't have the knowledge of there language or their communication or what ever you wish to call it. If you for the first time saw a people in the forest talking in a language that you have never heard of before are you going to say "this isnt words but gibberish"?
We are Muslims we don't deny a single letter in the Quran, if we did then we fall into your boat of disbelief, in the second chapter, second verse of the Quran it says "this is a Book that has no doubt concerning it..." So we do not doubt in Almighty Allah's Words.
0 Replies

kiuku

Fri 4 Jul, 2014 01:42 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
ants are like humans though, building, always working, and sort of taking over whole areas, called "success"

the insect problem is sort of interesting.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Sun 6 Jul, 2014 10:44 pm
When we see ants building, fighting, collecting food, etc. together as a team, of course they must have a way of communication. We do not understand it, but everything leans on a way of communication between several species, a language that we might learn to decipher -again- one day in the future.
kiuku

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 07:51 am
@carloslebaron,
that's not what I meant.
0 Replies

kiuku

Tue 5 Aug, 2014 07:30 pm
Actually

I watch ants a lot. A lot of my work was on ants, a greater portion of my work called Nature.

Well:

Why are ants in the military? Well, there is the microcosm and the macrocosm. But what I'm saying is that's what people in the military look like though; with the backpack. How? Maybe it's a joke, God is making fun of us. Or it's a microcosm.

That's clearly the helmet.

Did anyone notice that ants are in the military?

They obviously say something to eachother, a command, when they walk up to eachother, real quick; they're obviously issuing commands.

Sort of like how Arachne got turned into a spider: just a myth, or not?

I don't know...in his image he made us. There's a sun and a blue sky; it requires a good creator.

There's Lt. Colonel ant. Is it ok to be in the military? I don't know anymore, not after this.
0 Replies

kiuku

Tue 5 Aug, 2014 07:47 pm
they go to war with other ants. They don't mate either. Just saying. Why does it look like the backpack and the helmet though? They're working pretty fast too.

Look up "ant up close"

Well it's cultural though too there's a red army, and the red ones are supposed to be bad. Red ones are "bad", well they're not bad they're just ruthless, they have assassins. Huh? They're only a minority though, but they're always active trying to take over with their aggressive soil building tactics, very poisonous unlike American ants. Well they're basically from South China; some are tropical.

I think God is joking but what if it's a microcosm?
0 Replies

kiuku

Tue 5 Aug, 2014 08:03 pm
I wonder where the Vatican is then?

Proof that God is good meanwhile is that it's sort of pretty. It's basically that something can't really be too different from its creator-things that are small can't really be too different from bigger things or can they?

A spider is like a woman wearing a dress, a weaver, Arachne, a myth, or more than it; a myth or more than it, meaning maybe they are saying something about these old Pagan beliefs "As above so below.", or that a woman is turned into an insect. It's usually female spiders too, exclusively--unlike ants which are in the military.

Here I expanded briefly on an idea (someone gave me), that was an expansion of a similar idea I wrote but that I sort of went a little further on it. (view my post on immater)

It's a good God but it doesn't appear to be a good World.
0 Replies

kiuku

Tue 5 Aug, 2014 09:06 pm
It's basically that a blue sky is impossible with a cruel creator, just saying. And, it's a cruel world. So there's another "creator"; obviously.

I don't know maybe that can be a new thing for Analysts in the CIA; with this knowledge, they can just monitor the number of red ants to see if there is a population of working military communist party; see, the CIA could use that information from my wacky world (it's not though), from my sire actually, my benefactor of knowledge or whatever word you use for that, obviously that's sort of game speak but that's literally the case.

They're basically military though, so they're definitely spies, actual spies; the red ant population.

https://www.extension.org/pages/9725/geographic-distribution-of-fire-ants#.U-GcR2XD-Uk

Why be a CIA agent when you can just detect the microcosm? The microcosm for the military is basically ants. Why aren't there any in Britain?
0 Replies

majman92

Wed 6 Aug, 2014 10:59 am
@vikorr,
Dude ants are very intelligent. They are more efficient than humans. They get along better too. When one ant gets hurt, another will carry it to safety. So to say an ant doesn't have a brain capable of speaking, another word for communicating, you stupid sticklers to any stupid argument you can possibly think of just as long as you think you know better than a book which is the biggest most successful religion in history and way older than you. You're probably a mean Jew trying to make Islam look bad for personal assholeness.
0 Replies

kiuku

Thu 14 Aug, 2014 01:20 pm
"They get along better too. When one ant gets hurt, another will carry it to safety" Like the military?

I've been observing ants recently with this in mind. I observed a group of ants for about 7 hours. The ants would have a flurry of activity only at certain times; it didn't matter if there was food or not, perhaps it mattered what type of people were around. I am in an area where there is a potential for military members to be around. The flurry of ant activity seemed to depend on a factor other than food; other than that they could disappear entirely inside their hole, most of them anyway. What if it is people? Then they are a microcosm.
0 Replies

kiuku

Thu 14 Aug, 2014 04:24 pm
I don't know, do mosquitoes look like helicopters or do helicopters look like mosquitoes? The inventor saw a flying insect or the insect is a microcosm.

I'm actually kind of serious, I have other rational reasons for the ant kingdom being where it is but, until microcosm becomes rational, but, maybe it is. You never know how life works or doesn't.

Why does it look like a helicopter? I saw nothing in the notes of a helicopter looking just like these insects, and that is one reason I had deeply speculated about the origin of helicopter.
0 Replies

kiuku

Wed 20 Aug, 2014 09:11 am
Ants are a microform tht occurs anyyime a sentience does something. Ants are men, insects are men, because their senience is puny, the microform is tiny and basiclly working. So if women did things maybe it wold be different or if God or gods did. The instance of insects just appearing as human sentient thoughts mimiced is intesting given the fct tht its mens sentience
kiuku

Thu 9 Oct, 2014 04:49 pm
@kiuku,
Men created ants, by their behavior, therefore, they are not gods. The continuing reign of men-the competence of men is insects. The mind men obviously created ants-their power. The military might and the perception of power created ants. The perception of power of the helicopter in the mind created mosquito.
kiuku

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 11:05 am
@kiuku,
obviously, where the helicopters fly, the mosquitoes appear. It does not appear that these areas ever had a mosquito occurrence before, in other words a problem, which they blame on slash and burn technique leaving behind stagnant water. However it is also the case that the military has been flying its helicopters over these lush areas trying to for one defoliate.

It's the miracle of life. I don't know. Who knows how it works. But ants look like the military in addition to acting just like the military. They fight, do warfare, needless to say really, though unlike other insects they can curl up when they get injured, a remarkable point. It's basically that whenever the military is around vs regular people, the ants come out in full force and with no other explanation. I mean is it a joke by God or does nature just do that, because I really assume at this point that its a genuine microcosm?

So I don't know. Do things pretend they can reign and what do they reign? So an ignorant can reign an ignorant and a thief a thief, well men can rule Earth they can reign and lord over insects; the orphans the orphanage.

God has it right. The sky is blue. Now it's a lake. Now though because...there's no reason for a blue sky when there's basically slithering things (things that eat insects basically.) All signs indicate that it used to be something much different actually.

By the way this thread is literally my work and my breakthrough to begin with, I think 2005 or 6. Yea..basically me. furthering my work anyway, with more observations, astute ones, obviously.

They appear to care about themselves as a worthwhile creation: ants.

So what should it be then? Carebears and ponies? Well it's basically a fluffy cloud....you know? A fluffy white cloud, it doesn't really seem to make much sense at all; where one can say the word fluffy comes from-a cloud, white.
kiuku

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 02:38 pm
@kiuku,
Mosquitoes

I wonder if mosquitoes need a landing pad, not necessarily that they need standing water to breed and land in actually. Obviously they are helicopters so, like ants are the army. Mosquitoes are looking for a landing pad, actually, like ants seek the trenches. Life mimics life at the conscious state though, in a manner of self defense actually, if small things are created which behave like larger things, thus preserving life.

Helicopter landing, psychological or consciousness level (God level, creator level):

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAQQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fusao.edu%2Fhelicopter-landing&ei=cS1AVJSWDZeKsQS_tYLoDg&bvm=bv.77648437,d.cWc&psig=AFQjCNFG47YhRuQV1qNWNOtgcRjXXFYNKg&ust=1413578481260486

Landing pads for helicopters have very specific limits-they must be this big; what a body of water is to a mosquito; maybe there are restrictions then; a body of water must be exactly this big in order for a mosquito to land on it. Everyone knows that destroying standing water eliminates mosquito problems. It's not the case for other insects, even flying ones. So, mosquitoes require standing water; why: because they are helicopters. Other insects are something else.

Ants

A basic trench:

https://www.google.com/search?q=helicopter+landing&biw=1280&bih=907&tbm=isch&imgil=MzpM2ootkSBl7M%253A%253BC0uqTJdiZXNSFM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fusao.edu%25252Fhelicopter-landing&source=iu&pf=m&fir=MzpM2ootkSBl7M%253A%252CC0uqTJdiZXNSFM%252C_&usg=__Q6GaV9nv9lFbaDZNa7jgzFD73Os%3D&ved=0CCcQyjc&ei=Yy1AVN6uJKHjsAT0_4K4CA#tbm=isch&q=trenches&imgdii=_

Trench Defense Arrangement Psychological or Consciousness Level (God level, creator level):

http://www.longlongtrail.co.uk/PIX/trench_layout.JPG
kiuku

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 03:03 pm
@kiuku,
maybe it is a survival system, which needs further speculation on how life maintains. It's basically naive to assume life can be broken or conquered. What does the lowest level, the micro level: waste management. How it doesn't conquer if the micro body level behaves exactly like the macro body...or the basic fact that ants are eating buildings is sort of interesting.

Anyway, the theory of the conscious level, proves that America is not safe from a rebel "invasion", the red ants basically, to go back to the first point.
kiuku

Sat 18 Oct, 2014 12:05 pm
@kiuku,
As per my account basically, this morning I saw a mosquito "trying to land"; there wasn't really an area for it to land. Obviously it lands on circular, or surfaces that are equal to Helicopter landing areas, reflective areas possibly, or only these areas, water, unless it's eating. lol. I saw a helicopter, basically.

Jesus Christ made it obviously. That's what Jesus does these days.
0 Replies