Is It Important To Stick To The Thread, And If So Then Why?

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2010 04:12 am
@hawkeye10,
So it was not me ! Drunk
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2010 07:33 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
Quote:
msolga wrote:
Quote:

It can indeed be extremely frustrating (to those actually interested in the thread topic) to have to wade through constant derailments in the hope of following the intended discussion. But some diversions may actually add to the appeal of a thread. There are such instances, from time to time!

I don't mind, in fact, I welcome, them. It's a conversation and I love all input, however silly, irrelevant, or off-topic. But then, I'm not a proprietary person.

msolga wrote:

Quote:
Also, when a couple of posters engage in a personal online slanging match ... trading insult after insult, which no regard for others trying to participate in an otherwise interesting thread.

Surely you jest - when does this ever happen?? Here?? on A2K???

Ayup...if I am in a particularly prickly mood - I will just collapse the ones that annoy me and move on...sometimes though - those tangents are very entertaining. I just have to remember everyone has their own reason for being here and deal.
0 Replies

Reconstructo

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2010 10:43 pm
I don't like mashed potatoes so much as I used to do. I now steer toward a balance between protein and carbs.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2010 10:54 pm
@hawkeye10,
You seem to be trying to quote one of my awful posts, but it is not clear which one.
0 Replies